_-_911_-_180891
+540|6526|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I am doing it i have like 4 pages to delete... and it's quite a lot.

@Mods: Isn't it possible to empty my pm box?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6309|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

There is a "delete multible messages" button at the bottom

Last edited by ShawN_ (2007-06-13 05:56:40)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
_-_911_-_180891

ShawN_ wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

There is a "delete multible messages" button at the bottom
*doh*. Okay  my inbox is 2 pages less. So hit me ...
Burks
+2|6666
I am turning into a shotgun whore. Nothing better than sweeping around a corner and blasting a squad away.
_-_911_-_180891

Burks wrote:

I am turning into a shotgun whore. Nothing better than sweeping around a corner and blasting a squad away.
O'rly? You can't beat me tho
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6258|Bristol

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Burks wrote:

lol 911 i tryed going on the shanghi server ping = 300

we gunna have to find one in between if we want to play, like greece.. lol i dunno

anyway off to school for me
_-_911_-_180891

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Burks wrote:

lol 911 i tryed going on the shanghi server ping = 300

we gunna have to find one in between if we want to play, like greece.. lol i dunno

anyway off to school for me
Or we can wait for another 2 years and then i'll move to england or germany. I don't know lol.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6258|Bristol
_-_911_-_180891
Should this not go into the Techniques, Strategies, and Guides section ? If not it's O.k then
Sambuccashake
+126|6633|Sweden
IMHO, the "guide" doesn't say more than, "It's a shotgun and thus performs well in close combat".

Include some video footage of tactics where you use sentry guns and/or nades to force enemies into certain positions where you can attack them effectively with the Clark. (Clark is rubbish at longer ranges so show people how they can close the distance effectively)

And perhaps a few words on the Infantry Sonar.

Also, I'd like to contribute with:
When Squad Leader, play support.
Deploy Otus, attach Infantry Sonar to Otus.

Trust me, squad members will love you for it!

A portable UAV is borderline cheating if you ask me but since you can still do it (I suspect a nerf is on the way) then by all means go for it.

Last edited by Sambuccashake (2007-06-19 23:27:25)

_-_911_-_180891
M'kay
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6258|Bristol

Sambuccashake wrote:

IMHO, the "guide" doesn't say more than, "It's a shotgun and thus performs well in close combat".

Include some video footage of tactics where you use sentry guns and/or nades to force enemies into certain positions where you can attack them effectively with the Clark. (Clark is rubbish at longer ranges so show people how they can close the distance effectively)

A portable UAV is borderline cheating if you ask me but since you can still do it (I suspect a nerf is on the way) then by all means go for it.
um.. its a clark shotgun guide, why talk about the sentry guns and infantry sonar, also the infantry sonar speaks for its self, place it, look at minimap
_-_911_-_180891

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

um.. its a clark shotgun guide, why talk about the sentry guns and infantry sonar, also the infantry sonar speaks for its self, place it, look at minimap
I do have to agree with that. This is not a Support Kit Guide...
Sambuccashake
+126|6633|Sweden
No worries, just my humble opinion.

Just thought it would be nice if the OP expand the guide somewhat so that newer Clark users might actually learn something.
(They probably already know that it's a shotgun)
lobo76
+2|6733

Sambuccashake wrote:

nice.

you just let me know what to unlock... with my spare unlocks. I have 7 i think. but seems that I already have everything i need, so didn't know what else to unlock, and just saved them until i can decide otherwise.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard