VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California

chittydog wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

I don't understand this thread?

You play the game so you obviously your video card is good enough, what is the question....how much worse of a video card you could buy and still get away with?

Why do we need to know your stats to tell what computer can play bf2?
It's a way for him to brag to everyone how great he is without being totally obvious that he's trying to brag. He's proud of his stats and wants everyone to know he got 'em that way even with what he considers a crappy video card.
I was just hoping to hear him say it

I pretty much figured this to be a "Zomg even with _________ I still pwn" thread....

So Im gonna take it the other way....
I get 80+ FPS on a full server with everything max and only have a .6 k/d.
In your face motherfucker.
stunt-shepherd
howay-the-lads
+8|6259

Evil_Apu wrote:

stef10 wrote:

go die!
something usefull please?
that was usefull and accurate
leftoverkiller
+9|6459
i played bf2 for a long time with a bfg 5500oc agp card a amd 64 3700 and 2 gigs ddr400 (pc3200). i could play at low/med settings with the draw distance set to 100%. i had no lag or frame rate problems. i think fraps was telling me i was getting around 35 to 40 fps average. as someone posted above its really less about the video card and more about your memory and CPU. i have since upgraded to a rig that is pure overkill for bf2 and 2142.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6523|Belgium

ati radeon 9600xt, on medium I still have 80 fps
DrunkenPirate
Rum Baron
+44|6690|Norfolk, England

Quad core QX6800, 4 gigs DDR2 800, dual 8800Ultras!

Seriously people fuck off with the hardware whore bullshit, he asked for the minimum requirement for videocards is on BF2, not what your stuff is.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6460|meh-land
I used to play on all high with X800 pro, P4 @3.2ghz, and 1 MB of RAM, and i could play alright if i had a clean system.  However, after a while you start building up a lot of background programs and its way easier just to play on medium or low.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6225|NSW, Australia

i have an X600 and a pentium M 1.7GHz 1 gig ram
laptop

everything on low

its good enough for me

Last edited by Nappy (2007-06-21 20:51:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard