RaiD
+5|6610|Canada

Buffnuggles wrote:

orange_ninja wrote:

Hey doods, how do i get the First Sergeant badge?? I'm Master Sergeant now and i just got my knife badge last week. So if the stats go thru, i'll be promoted to a First Sergeant? Please advise me. I'm quite a n00b
You are never gonna be First Sergeant, because you needed the knife badge before you reached the 20.000 points.
All you can do is work your way up to Sergeant Major (all basic badge).
Or start again and get all badges first but by that time you would only need 10k to get Sergeant Major ..
RaiD
+5|6610|Canada
Lol I dare everyone to try and get the purple heart  ...since the stats wont update and all ehhe   

Last edited by RaiD (2007-06-21 06:00:14)

Suicidal
+20|6506

RaiD wrote:

Lol I dare everyone to try and get the purple heart  ...since the stats wont update and all ehhe   
Are you mad???
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

RaiD wrote:

Already got it....and proud of it too!

I worked on that one. Hard.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-=V.R=-
+9|6156|Moldova (MDA)
damn gamespy, group of idiots, firstly they need to buy new brains and only after that they can fix something
Scardaddy
+37|6390|UK
surely they could have takin it all down and put it all back up again by now, WTF?
Brasso
+1,549|6628

...still not updating?  Crap.  I got two new BRS on Kark last night.

https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/d96d9dc974976db1bdf92d9ed01669e05f202b06.png

First one, my game crashed, then when I joined back in, my computer froze.  Had to do a hard restart, but my score was waaaaaay over that guy's score.  I could have hit 200.  Shame.
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/75d62b8ab5bfff34c07398bc431f7d43a04c8efe.png

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-06-21 07:17:51)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
MDuke
+1|6153
Worst part is, I still got kicked last night for.....are you ready for this....."stats padding".
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6645

MDuke wrote:

Worst part is, I still got kicked last night for.....are you ready for this....."stats padding".
you probably deserved it then
Wr3ck
+2|6155|USA

tbone wrote:

HEY IT'S NOT ALL THAT BAD!!
just think of it this way...
you can go out and practice your worst kits
without worrying about stuffing up your KDR.
just spend a round running around with a knife in your hand,
or a pistol and see how you go.
you'll soon get a lot better at it,
and without the permanent blemmish of 25 deaths and 3 kills.

personally, i suck at the grenade launcher, so i'm just running
around working on my range. I'm gettin a hell of a lot better.
This is exactly what I have been doing. I've been making the most of this and practicing my flying.
']['error
Banned
+630|6642|The Netherlands
Played 2 rounds of highway tampa: first round 40-1 in the MiG, second round an nice score around 70 tank-whoring in an armour convoy.
Played one round of gulf after that, went on a teamkill- and jet-rampage, sadly enough this last round and my points(or my negative points:P) did updated to my stats! Go me
KillerAFET
+3|6778|Abilene, Texas

haffeysucks wrote:

...still not updating?  Crap.  I got two new BRS on Kark last night.

First one, my game crashed, then when I joined back in, my computer froze.  Had to do a hard restart, but my score was waaaaaay over that guy's score.  I could have hit 200.  Shame.
178 best score???
KillerAFET
+3|6778|Abilene, Texas

']['error wrote:

Played 2 rounds of highway Tampa: first round 40-1 in the MiG, second round an nice score around 70 tank-whoring in an armour convoy.
Played one round of gulf after that, went on a teamkill- and jet-rampage, sadly enough this last round and my points(or my negative points:P) did updated to my stats! Go me
So, my thoughts of being the ultimate team killer are not unique!!!  This would have been the time to hunt those that are pains in the rear with no repercussions!!!
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6251|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Would have thought it had been sorted by now.
~)BH(~dakilla25
+0|6185|new york
i have a suggestion  take this time of no updates to practice!!!! it doesnt matter how many times you die now so take your times and practice with your favorite gun get better so when the stats come back your ready to get alottttttt of points duhhhh this period can be good for us
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6251|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

~)BH(~dakilla25 wrote:

i have a suggestion  take this time of no updates to practice!!!! it doesnt matter how many times you die now so take your times and practice with your favorite gun get better so when the stats come back your ready to get alottttttt of points duhhhh this period can be good for us
I have all my expert kit badges now, just trying to get Veteran air badges now. You are right though sunshine, practice makes perfect.
im_in_heaven
+27|6586
i dont have time to read all these posts but does this mean when they get the stats workign again ill get all my points ive earned over the past week? or does this mean they werent saved at all and i wont be getting them ever?
Wr3ck
+2|6155|USA
http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbattle … 14&p=4

"there are currently more servers with stats being processed than not"
I don't think that is accurate.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6760

Dolf86 wrote:

.....and guess what it worked! i havnt played in over a week, ive been playing other games.......
What kind of other games ?
Any game like ww2 style ? because that kind of game is the only style I like.
icecreamgod
+13|6163
ok its been a whole week since my stats have been frozen. is it still down? and has ea posted any new info on fixing it?
Chou
+737|6789
EA & PR don't mix, please hold...
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6645
they should stop promoting highway tampon on the and post a message about this bug instead, after people log in Oo
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6538
Can they be phoned?,  someone should call them and tell them that its ok  to Reboot the mother F*CK3R!!!!!!

and if they need do hit it    a'bOOt{Kick}    aswell
Krupp23
+2|6216
It lasts for a week now. I hope they are working 24/7 on this.

I would find it great if EA would give more information about the current status because it is HORRIBLE not to know what's going up and probably WHEN it will be fixed again.
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6294|ohio,USA
i got expert special ops but stats did not update

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard