shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6536|Flower Mound, TX
Since the stats are not updating, and people are paying for RANKED servers which cost more than UNranked servers but are NOT getting points that makes it UNranked until the server is fixed. So do you guys think a refund is in order since no stats can be restored?

Discuss

Last edited by shadowcell_01 (2007-06-20 21:40:48)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6821|Denver colorado
A discount on the next payment should be in order.
HSG
+23|6465|British Columbia, Canada
good point there should be a refund.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6683|Calgary
one month free, at least.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6748|06-01
seems fair...
but i dont own a server..
dubbs
+105|6623|Lexington, KY
To go that far, I want a refund for the game since my personal stats are not working, as promised when I got the game.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6383|Southern California

dubbs wrote:

To go that far, I want a refund for the game since my personal stats are not working, as promised when I got the game.
Not really...

When you rent a server you pay, If you want it ranked you pay more...
So all the customer with ranked servers are paying extra for basicly an unranked server, and they are not getting what they pay for...

So its like if there was a gold edition of the game with extra features, and you bought that....and they only gave you the regular version.

I dunno about a month free....and depending on how everything is setup the servers MAY be doing THEIR part in updating EA(who is dropping the ball when it comes to receiving)...

But I don;t think it would be a bad idea to bring the issue up with your host.
aj0405
+19|6151
i don't think EA actually promised stats.even if they did they've done loads of false advertising and no one's cared anyway.
TheGiantSE
+14|6462|Sweden
This might be a good question to raise if this last more than a week.

One problem is when you pay for your own ranked server you want it to be alot of people on the server.
If stats are down for much more time I think there will be less players and harder to have a crowded server.

But lets wait more than a week.
Is't summer!
One week of sun wount hurt
weasel_thingo
+74|6317

TheGiantSE wrote:

One week of sun wount hurt
i have a sunburn on my back YOU LIED.
i rekon then should be some kind of refund but not a month
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6777|Bulgaria

dubbs wrote:

I don't want a refund, I simply want my stats back, please!!!!
Suicidal
+20|6499
I don't think anyone will get a refund for the server or even a discount on the next payment.
To expect a refund for the actual game is silly, it's not going to happen.

That's not to say I don't think something should be offered, I just know it wont.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard