+2|6155|England

cowami wrote:

103Steve wrote:

Can't wait until the stats are fixed.
My first post, so, hey
At least you aren't saying "EA IS FAGS LOL"

Welcome.
Haha.
I have been reading the forums for quite some time, I have never got round to registering.
I have seen the responses people get when saying such things about EA, so I won't make that mistake!
Thanks for welcoming me
deadlikeme667
+5|6169|MI
lol my cousin got basic medic combat 5 times in one day cause of the stat malfunction
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6167
Ea Is Fags Lol
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6289|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Ea Is Fags Lol
[list]
[#]Copy and paste fails.
[#]You aren't funny.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6691|Calgary

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Ea Is Fags Lol
LMAO  Enemy noob spotted
Pudknocker71
+1|6155

deadlikeme667 wrote:

lol my cousin got basic medic combat 5 times in one day cause of the stat malfunction
I pushed thought the weekend for my Serg. stripe. Earned it at lease 6 or 7 times now. If it were not for the points system my buddy and I wouldn't be nearly as interested. It's kind of a race to see who gets what first. With the system down I have no interest to play. Strange, I didn't think I would feel that way but I do. Wish I had investigated this earlier. I wouldn't have waisted so much time . But, at least, I registered somewhere and vented a little. Waiting patiently EA  for you guys to get your act together!
Pudknocker71
+1|6155

Superslim wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Ea Is Fags Lol
LMAO  Enemy noob spotted
Now that's funny!
gaggle64
+1|6155

Pudknocker71 wrote:

deadlikeme667 wrote:

I pushed thought the weekend for my Serg. stripe. Earned it at lease 6 or 7 times now. If it were not for the points system my buddy and I wouldn't be nearly as interested. It's kind of a race to see who gets what first. With the system down I have no interest to play. Strange, I didn't think I would feel that way but I do. Wish I had investigated this earlier. I wouldn't have waisted so much time .
It is rather odd that this bothers so many people so much. How in Christ's name did Counter Strike ever get off the ground?
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6183

gaggle64 wrote:

Pudknocker71 wrote:

deadlikeme667 wrote:

I pushed thought the weekend for my Serg. stripe. Earned it at lease 6 or 7 times now. If it were not for the points system my buddy and I wouldn't be nearly as interested. It's kind of a race to see who gets what first. With the system down I have no interest to play. Strange, I didn't think I would feel that way but I do. Wish I had investigated this earlier. I wouldn't have waisted so much time .
It is rather odd that this bothers so many people so much. How in Christ's name did Counter Strike ever get off the ground?
lol i was thinking the same thing... cs doesnt have stats...

BF2 without stats is just... another game.
gaggle64
+1|6155
Stats aren't what what make Battlefield 2 different. Loads of games have stats. War on a large scale. Whole armour columns being wiped out with artillery. Defending against multiple squads single handed. Tearing around in jeeps through the enemy lines. Quadruple kills with a single grenade. Murderous shock-paddle rampages. Cretinous helicopter pilots I suddenly find hovering smack bang in my TOW sights. This is what makes BF2 great. Always has. Always bloody will.
Pudknocker71
+1|6155
Yep, that's probably it. Most games have a goal. To get to the end( that I've played). This game has many goals. Almost unending. Even if at the highest rank only one can hold the top BF spot per month. (So I'm told.) It's really imitating life in a way. I think that's what I like.
dgutierrez32
+1|6160|Incirlik AB, Turkey
84.244.162.180 is updating for me........this sucks so much because I'm really bad at this game and in the past few days I have gone on a tear, I had a round of around 30 kills/10 deaths which is insane for me.
RaiD
+5|6611|Canada
Stats do make it a whole bunch better though as you can monitor your ability's and look at progressive numbers & time in doing particular things. No other game really has done this before in an FPS.

The stat system is a rather new concept to that of your classic style shooter, Till we get more realistic virtual looking battlefields type games, This type of scoring system will be the mainstay in allot of FPS and a must have for allot of gamers looking to pick up the next hot shooter with something a little extra to enjoy.

With some hot competition coming up in the foreseeable future I think EA might be screwing themselfs if they let things go, or get messy with their support, time will tell though ..

Last edited by RaiD (2007-06-20 17:40:31)

Collin2000
+6|6250
I love how everyone is having the games of their lives now that stats are down...lol

Who believes it?
Not Me
I have been so awesome too...123 kills 2 deaths on Karkand singleplayer!!!

Last edited by Collin2000 (2007-06-20 17:38:39)

dgutierrez32
+1|6160|Incirlik AB, Turkey
Hey, I wouldn't believe that a lady whose body was cut off at the waist could have a baby, but I saw it on Ripley's Believe It or Not!  My kill/death ratio (3:1) is hardly impressive to a lot of the better players, but like I said I'm terrible.  Sucks for me that my few rounds of being in "God mode" were wasted.  As it stands my ratio is a healthy 0.48, up from 0.47.  I'm getting better!

I remember I even earned the Staff Officer Ribbon during my good round, I usually hate being commander because it's an automatic loss for my team.

Last edited by dgutierrez32 (2007-06-20 18:17:30)

MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6167
Holy ****! My stats just updated, 4 POINTS!

Nice to know that I lost 3 ribbons, 2 medals and 2k points.
Pudknocker71
+1|6155
Your hearing the complaining from those loosing out on strong games. Not like me who have a lot of weak ones with very high death ratios. I have a hard time getting into a groove. Overhead air combat slaughters me. I can loose the points. No significant ribbons, metals, or pins at this time. I just want may stripe! .04 from next rank and holding!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6524|dunno

Pudknocker71 wrote:

Your hearing the complaining from those loosing out on strong games. Not like me who have a lot of weak ones with very high death ratios. I have a hard time getting into a groove. Overhead air combat slaughters me. I can loose the points. No significant ribbons, metals, or pins at this time. I just want may stripe! .04 from next rank and holding!
Ha i got a 102 kill streak today and 73-0, 95-0, and 90-0 last week.
topthrill05
+125|6577|Rochester NY USA
Remember to give EA your biggest sympathy's because it must be so hard running a company that large.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6167

topthrill05 wrote:

Remember to give EA your biggest sympathy's because it must be so hard running a company that large.
Yeah, that poor lonely guy.  One guy alone running such a big company, we have to give him our sympathy.

Fuck that.
BlueAce07
+2|6366|Chicago

dgutierrez32 wrote:

84.244.162.180 is updating for me........this sucks so much because I'm really bad at this game and in the past few days I have gone on a tear, I had a round of around 30 kills/10 deaths which is insane for me.
Nope. Not Updating

Are u BSing or promoting the server?

Or seriously did anyone update?
KillerAFET
+3|6780|Abilene, Texas
Something's happening because my global win/loss rank moved from 242 to 241 and I've not played since the crash and my win/loss numbers are the same.  Someone above me must have had their stats updated moving him below me...
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6514|Alabama
so uhhh.....about those stats......

when the f### are they going to be fixed
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6691|Calgary

Scr0k wrote:

so uhhh.....about those stats......

when the f### are they going to be fixed
Here's your answer

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 4#p1526414
ToughGuy#3
+2|6158
EA is going to include a BF2 patch to fix the stat problems in the upcoming release of Madden NFL 08 so reserve your copy today.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard