silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6413|San Antonio, TX

Smaug wrote:

silo1180 wrote:

I just got off the phone (again) with EA support.  Apparently my issue has been passed on to their account department.  They can't understand how the game is showing as registered by me, but still not showing in my downloads tab.

I've had the booster for a week now, and they say it could take another 48 hours to get another response.

[/wrist]
could u post that  phone #? Thanks!
Phone #: 650/628-1005 8-5 pst M-F

Hooray... EA fixed my account.  I was even able to connect to a server.  It only took 10 days!  (hint of sarcasm here)  They said they had to fix my CD Key.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
Why don't they just sell all of it on DVDs and CDs.  EA downloader is such a stupid piece of shit.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6568|Arlen, Texas
It works! oh frabjous day callou callay! he chortled in his joy

only 12 days and a couple dozen curse words. now to find a populated server.......
[805]Jinx
+0|6342|Santa Barbara, CA
I have had the same problem and have been ripping my hair out over it for 4 days now. I to called & talked to an EA Tech Support guy(who happened to be in the philippines). Nobody knows what the real problem is or how to fix it. It's driving me crazy!!!
CrazyAmish
+1|6623|Washington State
Hello all,
2 stupid questions,
how can I change the default browser to ie so I can see the secret symbol(it opens up in mozilla) for proper registration steps to get the pack to work..
2nd question,is there away around the please enter birthday,I would rather not share that with EA games,is there any way around that or do I attempt to contact tech support via voice...
CrazyAmish
+1|6623|Washington State
default brouser change did not do the job,still cannot register,any ideas?
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6514|the Netherlands
Battlefield 2 DVD of EF/AF BOOSTER PACK  ?? Really  ?? Where  ??
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6568|Arlen, Texas

Tjasso wrote:

Battlefield 2 DVD of EF/AF BOOSTER PACK  ?? Really  ?? Where  ??
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. … id=5272728

is where I got mine....
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6568|Arlen, Texas

CrazyAmish wrote:

default brouser change did not do the job,still cannot register,any ideas?
I had to contact EA to get mine to work. Took almost 2 weeks and some of my remaining hair...
CrazyAmish
+1|6623|Washington State
I am on it Via support ..
at least I dont have to listen to the annoying on hold music while waiting for reply...lol

Will keep posting..disregard the other topic in game news and updates..was trying to get a compilation of what to do to make it work in 1 package on the post...

Thanks
CrazyAmish
+1|6623|Washington State
got past the set up n registration,jumped thru all the hoops n still nothing.same thing...zilch.
Awaiting reply from EA.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6514|the Netherlands
This should be in stores !!! in EUROPE !!!
https://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/01/46/33/15/0001463315315_215X215.jpg

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-01-04 20:11:33)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6777|Bulgaria
OK, if I see iin my city, I will buy it straight away!
CrazyAmish
+1|6623|Washington State
wheee,
EA games is really on it,they actualy took the time to tell me that they got my email...
guess that means its a slug race.
PluggedValve
+17|6331
My roommate can play Euro but not armored fury, and he bought the discs at walmart.  That installer thing is crap.  I think they should just sell the dvd's and not worry as much about downloading it.  Just make it less intrusive with personal info.  They DONT need to know your birth date for example.  They just want it for marketing to the demographics that buy the game.  Basically free market research, which should be voluntary.  On the boosters i said i was from Iraq and that i was an old, old man(but im not haha).  Theres yur free research EA A-Holes.
1s1k_helspawn
+6|6341|maine
I'm going to buy on the 8th as soon as it comes out
1s1k_helspawn
+6|6341|maine
It looks like ive got to order it before the store will get it
xr6vn9z
+0|6147
Hi all. Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but I wanted you all to know that I just bought the Complete Battlefield 2 Collection DVD a few days ago and I'm going through the exact same BS with EA. Apparently they haven't got their act together yet. The whole EA online experience is a freaking nightmare.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard