venom6
Since day One.
+247|6550|Hungary
So my 3 hours today was a WASTE of time ?
TomSwe2007
+6|6150|Sweden
Yes they was...
$cy4n)(de
+3|6150

venom6 wrote:

So my 3 hours today was a WASTE of time ?
how about my 2 unlocks and 25 hours 4 badges 2 ribbons and 2 medals....
all in one weekend
TSI master 13.7
+1|6154|Suresnes,France/Ottawa,Canada
this problem is retarded
it's true that EA is working on it, but they should know how 2 prevent these things, esp. since they've occurred b4
TomSwe2007
+6|6150|Sweden
I stopped playing for 2 days ago, but during that time i have lost the following!

- more then 10 gold/silver/bronze medals!
- more then 24 hours time played!
- My medic badge in silver
- My first help badge in silver
- And my lovely 5000 points or more
TomSwe2007
+6|6150|Sweden
We have noticed a sharp increase in soldiers reporting that their stats, awards, and rank are not updating. This is under heavy investigation since, as you know, the ranking system is a central feature of the game.
------------------

As I said before, the server information you provided was really helpful. A number of teams are now working with the RSPs and the servers you noted to narrow down the exact issue causing these stats outages. I don’t know much more than that at this point but I will keep you updated as I learn more. Also, I wanted to let you know that we have an answer up about the stats outage (linked below). If you click the Notify Me… button in the answer, you’ll receive an update whenever new information is added.

http://support. ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php? p_faqid=14853

Hopefully I’ll have more for you soon!
------------------

I appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue and I'll provide updates in this main post as I recieve them.

~Violet

UPDATE FROM EA FOR JUST 1 MINUTE AGO!!! OMG... Have not readed it yet tho!!!! gonna do it now! first thing was to copy! ! !
$cy4n)(de
+3|6150
lol outch....

Last edited by $cy4n)(de (2007-06-20 13:27:23)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

EA Customer Support is currently aware of a stat outage which is affecting several players. We are working extremely hard to pinpoint the cause of the issue and correct it. EA|Dice, EA Customer Support and all the Battlefield Partners are dedicated to making sure that your game play experience remains exciting and that your hard work is recorded while playing Battlefield.

While every effort will be made to include stats gained during the outage, there is a possibility that those earned during this brief period will not be reflected in your final stats total. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and apologize for the inconvenience.

If you wish to receive a notification of any changes or updates on this issue please click the Notify me.. button at the bottom of this page.
What............... The.................. Fuck?

LOL
TomSwe2007
+6|6150|Sweden
Hurray. I chosed the "Notify me". I will get a E-MAIL every time there will be a update on this. Better then check around the forums ^^
$cy4n)(de
+3|6150

Titch2349 wrote:

EA Customer Support is currently aware of a stat outage which is affecting several players. We are working extremely hard to pinpoint the cause of the issue and correct it. EA|Dice, EA Customer Support and all the Battlefield Partners are dedicated to making sure that your game play experience remains exciting and that your hard work is recorded while playing Battlefield.

While every effort will be made to include stats gained during the outage, there is a possibility that those earned during this brief period will not be reflected in your final stats total. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and apologize for the inconvenience.

If you wish to receive a notification of any changes or updates on this issue please click the Notify me.. button at the bottom of this page.

LOL
Thats some weird shit.... i guess thay havent been reading their mail..... no wonder he did'nt get back to me yet...???
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

TomSwe2007 wrote:

Hurray. I chosed the "Notify me". I will get a E-MAIL every time there will be a update on this. Better then check around the forums ^^
I can't even chose that

EA's Shit Site wrote:

The following error has occurred:
Invalid URL

Explanation:
Yowza! That page doesn't exist on this website.

How to Fix the Problem:
You've got a couple of choices here:
If you typed a URL that brought you here, make sure the capitalisation and punctuation are correct and then try the URL again.
If you clicked a link on this site that brought you here, please hit the Back button on your browser to return to the page you came from. Then click the Help button at the top of the page.

Thanks for playing our games!
Back
Stalker2006
+14|6211|Germany - Berlin

TomSwe2007 wrote:

Stalker2006 wrote:

I still play bf2 without the points, what counts is the fun, not the damn rankings -.-''
Then you dont have to write in this thread if you feeling this way. And start play on not ranked servers instead
There are not enough unranked servers with vehicles and all maps x)
TURNA
+0|6148

TomSwe2007 wrote:

I stopped playing for 2 days ago, but during that time i have lost the following!

What is a help badge?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

TURNA wrote:

TomSwe2007 wrote:

What is a help badge?
I reckon he meant heli badge.

I reckon.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6475|P-way, NJ

Titch2349 wrote:

LOL
You should email them back, and right exactly that.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6181|Canada

cowami wrote:

TURNA wrote:

TomSwe2007 wrote:

What is a help badge?

I reckon.
I think he meant first aid badge
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

-=[HL]=-Phatmatt wrote:

cowami wrote:

TURNA wrote:

What is a help badge?

I reckon.
Sheeooot!

I reckon, y'all be raht!

I reckon.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
$cy4n)(de
+3|6150
got these of the BF2 EA site
it seems that its been a while since thay have updated the pix on the site
just one edit to do ...... from this

https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa3/ainsliearts_photos/player_stats.jpg

to this

https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa3/ainsliearts_photos/player_stats-1.jpg
TomSwe2007
+6|6150|Sweden

cowami wrote:

-=[HL]=-Phatmatt wrote:

cowami wrote:

I reckon.
Sheeooot!

I reckon, y'all be raht!

I reckon.
The correct answer is FIRST AID!

I said "My first help badge in silver"! Sorry for using "help" instead of "aid" lol..

-=[HL]=-Phatmatt  congratulations you wonn the prize!! +1!! lol

Last edited by TomSwe2007 (2007-06-20 14:37:01)

Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6629
i lost so so much
TomSwe2007
+6|6150|Sweden
Bye guys. Nn. I got to go now, clock is 00:00 here in sweden soon. *Sleepy*! C you tomorrow
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6181|Canada

TomSwe2007 wrote:

cowami wrote:

-=[HL]=-Phatmatt wrote:

Sheeooot!

I reckon, y'all be raht!

I reckon.
The correct answer is FIRST AID!

I said "My first help badge in silver"! Sorry for using "help" instead of "aid" lol..

-=[HL]=-Phatmatt  congratulations you wonn the prize!! +1!! lol
and i never win anything usually
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6206
EA better give us a new patch with lots of goodies as an apology
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6390|6 feet under

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

EA better give us a new patch with lots of goodies as an apology
TURNA
+0|6148