TomSwe2007
+6|6156|Sweden

FI-SCOTTY wrote:

There is a post in (cough) another site that the stats are back up with no sign of the lost stats.
Am at work so unfortunately cant check this out.

http://www.bf2player.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5412
This is obviously not true. The stats are not up. The guy that wrote the main post and created this thread was just lucky and conected to a server wich the stat updates worked (1 of the 1% of all servers). And then he thought all was
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6316
i was playing today in a server and my stats WERE recorded the ip was 72.232.177.10
FI-SCOTTY
+16|6693|Scotland
Yes seems he/she was a tad previous,shame was just wishfull thinking maybe,or luck in getting a server that works in terms of stats.
Hanzooon
+0|6154
Can someone tell me now for sure, Is the system working or still down so i can play ?
-=V.R=-
+9|6156|Moldova (MDA)
I HOPE yes
Hanzooon
+0|6154
I Really wanna know !
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6513|Alabama
HURRY THE F((** UP AND FIX THE F***&*^ STATS EA so i can get my F()*&)_ *(& pointz. GAHHHH F(((CKK!!)!&_$(*&!$!1!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!!!! d*<(&*@#!!
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6521|Little blue planet, milky way
It's not that HARD.... Just start the game and play a round, and see if you've gotten any points once the round is over, if not then the stats server has still not updated your stats.... How difficult can it be ? Have you not tried playing the game before ? Starting it is really easy.
TheGiantSE
+14|6469|Sweden

Hanzooon wrote:

Can someone tell me now for sure, Is the system working or still down so i can play ?
You can still play even if it's down!

What happend to playing for fun?
Hanzooon
+0|6154

TheGiantSE wrote:

Hanzooon wrote:

You can still play even if it's down!

What happend to playing for fun?
haha i also play for fun, but i think it's funnier to play when u know that your stats are being saved and are not earned for nothing
Riddicker
+40|6547|Germany - Bavaria
Why the f*** does EA not give us information in game? For example instead of the News about the new map they could tell us about their problems they have with the stats system! All people in there are just idiots! FUCK EA!
Hanzooon
+0|6154

Riddicker wrote:

Why the f*** does EA not give us information in game? For example instead of the News about the new map they could tell us about their problems they have with the stats system! All people in there are just idiots! FUCK EA!
Yeah i relly think the same, are they embarassed or wtf are those fools thinking with ? Omfg i get so angry
-=V.R=-
+9|6156|Moldova (MDA)

Twist wrote:

It's not that HARD.... Just start the game and play a round, and see if you've gotten any points once the round is over, if not then the stats server has still not updated your stats.... How difficult can it be ? Have you not tried playing the game before ? Starting it is really easy.
HARD! I already played 15 rounds and got many medals and other, but were are they??? no thanks, I don't want to lose my time and scores again

Last edited by -=V.R=- (2007-06-20 11:40:14)

TomSwe2007
+6|6156|Sweden

Hanzooon wrote:

You can play anyway. But this issue with the stats updates have not been solved by EA yet. So you will not get the stat updatet yet.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6410|Belgium
Well, my exams are finished tomorrow so I hope they get it fixed by tomorrow evening
TomSwe2007
+6|6156|Sweden
We have noticed a sharp increase in soldiers reporting that their stats, awards, and rank are not updating. This is under heavy investigation since, as you know, the ranking system is a central feature of the game.
------------------

I would like to thank everyone who contributed server information in this thread. I have more than enough to report up (I was actually suprized at how widespread this is to be honest). Hopefully all of this information will put us a step closer to getting everything back on track.
------------------

I've asked for an update on progress but have not recieved any news yet. I'll post again when I get in tomorrow morning and let you know if I have anything new to report.
------------------

I appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue and I'll provide updates in this main post as I recieve them.

~Violet

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

The text above is the latest update from EA about this issue.
It can be found at this adress... http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=236686
In this post, Violet says she will update again next morning. That is today. Because this update was written yesterday the 19th.
They are using pacific time. The clock should be more then 13:00 in pacific time now and it is no update.
ComĀ“n EA lol, give us a update on this thing.
Chullster
I'm dead? I'm shit, I'm leaving.
+28|6423|My gaff
How many times? check the other topics for one titled "servers with stats updating" or whatever, in there are ips of working servers, I was on one of those listed last evening and clocked up 600+ points all stats recorded.

You want to play and have things recorded? you can.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6610|balls
gay, i gained some points the other night and thought it was fixed.  i played a few hours last night and no luck.  i'm close to sgt. major and now i've gotta wait even longer.  it's not like the jump from 1st sgt to sgt major is small or something!!!!! gay, gay, gay, gay.............
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6697|NCFSU2
Get over it.
Stalker2006
+14|6217|Germany - Berlin
I still play bf2 without the points, what counts is the fun, not the damn rankings -.-''
Trouble69
+1|6631|WA, Australia
This sounds like the never ending story as there have been constant problems with the game from day dot. It is an excellent idea but it has been very poorly executed with each patch and now missing stats that have surely gone bye byes. I'm not the best player of the game but fuck me I just want to get to the next rank and quit the game after all this bullshit. So tell me what will be the next big thing in FPS?
-=V.R=-
+9|6156|Moldova (MDA)
f/c/k what a shame! only 616 in 4 hours!!!
its because server is small
fix tha damn stats!
TomSwe2007
+6|6156|Sweden

Stalker2006 wrote:

I still play bf2 without the points, what counts is the fun, not the damn rankings -.-''
Then you dont have to write in this thread if you feeling this way. And start play on not ranked servers instead
$cy4n)(de
+3|6156
well after speaking to EA (Alex) yesterday and submitting another query (that has not been answered) i think that the stats we made will not show...why do i think this......

COZ ITS EA>>>>

Reference to the EA support team answers to my questions here at post nr 461

Last edited by $cy4n)(de (2007-06-20 12:57:49)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6689|Calgary
Try this to find out when they come back online

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=77884

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard