Blackhawk.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6398|fÄking denmark
AH-64 Apache ..
Chullster
I'm dead? I'm shit, I'm leaving.
+28|6432|My gaff
The 'Bow overall, on Leviathan it's more fun than you can shake a shitty stick at. The only chopper where the pilot always gets more kills than the gunner. Best to fly by miles.

Best to gun; obviously Mi-28 with the one and only proper cannon on it.

And the Hind for engines, nothing else climbs faster.

Last edited by Chullster (2007-06-19 07:46:40)

aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6166|Long Beach, California USA
Ma cobra. And my Havok just for huge kill streaks/scores on sharqi.
Danorge
+7|6164|Denmark // 69! Az
voted apache. since it's the chopper i know best
Mennechet
+1|6165|In front of my PC...
The Apache ftw !! It is manoeuvrable, fast, and shooting missiles is really perfect. It's also a god chopper for beginners, since it comes in hand very quickly. I also like the sound of it's machinegun when I play gunner
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6454|Chicago, IL
The cobra is best for flying, but the havok has the best gunner seat.

The EU chopper wasn't on your list...
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6695|"The Empire"
I have only recently started to fly, and all of this was done in SF and not Vanilla, so i have not really noticed the difference in all Heli's. But for learning to fly the Apache was real easy, the hind like someone mentioned before was like flying a whale and i found needed more skill to handle properly. (which i don't have)

As i went for Vet Heli last night i was on GT most of the night swapping from one heli to another, the end product was the same every time for me. The Apache i had much higher scores, with less deaths and more kills. Which like i said earlier i think you need more skill/experience to fly the hind.

But on a larger map like Surge the hind is better suited to those open spaces as opposed to the tight streets of GT. But I would always go with the Apache if there was one!!!
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6764|06-01
chinhooks ftw....  oh wait..
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6388|the land of bourbon

mazerali62 wrote:

I have only recently started to fly, and all of this was done in SF and not Vanilla, so i have not really noticed the difference in all Heli's. But for learning to fly the Apache was real easy, the hind like someone mentioned before was like flying a whale and i found needed more skill to handle properly. (which i don't have)

As i went for Vet Heli last night i was on GT most of the night swapping from one heli to another, the end product was the same every time for me. The Apache i had much higher scores, with less deaths and more kills. Which like i said earlier i think you need more skill/experience to fly the hind.

But on a larger map like Surge the hind is better suited to those open spaces as opposed to the tight streets of GT. But I would always go with the Apache if there was one!!!
you will learn to love the hind.  practice cricle strafing, and soon you will realize how dominant it really is.  gator is a great map to really learn the nuances of the hind.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6695|"The Empire"

steelie34 wrote:

practice cricle strafing, and soon you will realize how dominant it really is
I have noticed how good it is for that, and i have just about manged to do it, my problem is hitting what i want while doing it. Its working out i suppose with experience where the missiles will land, which for me at the moment is anywhere but where i want!!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6388|the land of bourbon
once you figure out where the rockets hit, you will then enjoy having contanst kick votes started against you as you rape the viewing deck flag.  good times!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6682|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
The Apache

Can't play online(thanks DOD) so I am forced to play with a 64 map mod and with bots

I really wish there was a SP mod with the map Iron Gator
JaggedPanther
+61|6481

steelie34 wrote:

once you figure out where the rockets hit, you will then enjoy having contanst kick votes started against you as you rape the viewing deck flag.  good times!
Heh he

And being called a H4x0r, cheater, lamer, along with 'real men fight with the apc, guns', being called horrible names and such  *sniff*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard