Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6626|U.S.A
ok i downloaded this cursor and it put this tool bar on top of internet. us there anyway to get rid of the toolbar so it does not popup on toolbar anymore or so its off computer.

sry if this in qorng spot
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6741|Rotherham, England
uninstall it

control panel
add/remove programs

unless its an annoying one that you'll never get rid of, in that case unlucky

(i'm sure someone here will know how tho)
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
1. For the love of god: use the f*cking Spellings check!
2. Describe your cursor-pack, What kind of toolbar? What name goes it under? Where did you download it from?
3. An spywarescan probably solves your solution, download "spybot search and destroy"
Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6626|U.S.A
thank you for not getting mad at me pedigreeuk. and +1 karma cause i got it off ty
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6504|Valhalla
From what you’re describing (and from what I can make out) it sounds like you have spyware. Run a spyware scan
aLeX
.?
+160|6301|:D

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

thank you for not getting mad at me pedigreeuk. and +1 karma cause i got it off ty
Lol, he's probably on the same wavelength as you. Not their fault they couldn't understand what the hell you were trying to say

kthxbi.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6741|Rotherham, England

l-aLeX-l wrote:

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

Lol, he's probably on the same wavelength as you. Not their fault they couldn't understand what the hell you were trying to say

kthxbi.
Dickhead,
I just made the effort to read into his post and actually try to understand what was written. Admittedly the use of English was bad and a spell check was definitely needed, but if you bothered to read it yourself it really doesn't take much intellect to realise what he was getting at.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard