Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6797|Cambridge (UK)
I'm still torn... Any other day - wild dogs couldn't keep me away. 23rd - lose, lose either way...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6359

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

If I'm needed I could play
Yes I do think they will be needing more players! So whats your in game name, xfire etc?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6817|Bulgaria

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Greetings!!!
The EU match TBF2 Vs BF2s will be held 23rd June at 8pm GMT.
8pm GMT - that's the time in the UK, right? I have to calculate for my country then.
Give a server IP too, I'm not a good pilot, but I'm good with Armor and infantry to some extent.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6359

Cool. Does that mean I can add you to the list?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6520|Gogledd Cymru

forum name - duh
xfire - surgeonbond
ingame nick - [EtE]Surgeon_Bond
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6817|Bulgaria
yes, but first answer my Q about the time, PLS. Then I'll tell you.
I live in Bulgaria and that's +2 hours to the UK time, so if it's 10PM in my local time - that's great for me.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6359

Yes it should be 10 pm then. You know your times better then I do I'm from the United States It is 8 GMT (I don't even know what that stands for) so you have to do your own calculations! If you are two hours ahead then yes you should sign in at 10 pm and you'll be right on time!

Surgeon I am glad you can join them!
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6817|Bulgaria
Thanks to this site
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
I made my calculations, it's 11:00 PM for me.

Count me in, but only for 1 hour! I'm sure that will be enough for the 2 rounds on the first map.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6359

Lets hope so. I'm out for the night but please keep this thread at the top for all your E.U mates to see. We need about 14 or so more people! G'nite for now. Updates in the morning.
TBF2 | alex98uk
+0|6187
I signed up here just to tell you that you will get owned. We have already had our first training session, we have our own forum section and we have fool proof tactics. Prepare to beaten

Last edited by TBF2 | alex98uk (2007-06-20 04:05:24)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6606|London
I'll play if needed

Forum/ingame/xfire : Aries_37/Aries_37/aries37

tbh 32 vs 32 conquest just requires you to have 2 ace plane pilots, the rest of the team can be absolute crap and it wouldn't matter.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6763|St. Andrews / Oslo

Forum, Ingame and XFire: Jenspm
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
sars99
supporter of mindless violence
+33|6516|UK

TBF2 | alex98uk wrote:

I signed up here just to tell you that you will get owned. We have already had our first training session, we have our own forum section and we have fool proof tactics. Prepare to beaten
not that i want to give the game away but

giant penis ftw!
Barrakuda777
+86|6767|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
No IO Karakand... pah.

2 ace pilots and the rest can chill n watch, where are planewhore and sarge based?

Kooda

P.S. I will play mashtur if im around and if you need me. Add me as Barrakuda777 xfire of the same.

Last edited by Barrakuda777 (2007-06-20 05:37:59)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6763|St. Andrews / Oslo

TBF2 | alex98uk wrote:

You guys take this too seriously.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
sars99
supporter of mindless violence
+33|6516|UK

Jenspm wrote:

TBF2 | alex98uk wrote:

You guys take this too seriously.
lol the first topic on here was sooooooooo much more serious then how its being taken over there
TBF2 | alex98uk
+0|6187

sars99 wrote:

TBF2 | alex98uk wrote:

not that i want to give the game away but

giant penis ftw!
OMG! A spy!!!!

Please don't tell them about our giant penis tactics! Once they know the secret it will all be over....
David.P
Banned
+649|6305

TBF2 | alex98uk wrote:

Right... I guess then we have no choice. Release weapon M for a "Training Session" with the new recruits. Whatever sanity they have left when he's done dont let it go to waste.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6615|England
Just a question.

Why no city maps?

Who the hell chose this random selection?
Dimaxx099
+8|6364|Uae-Ukraine
forum name  Dimaxx099
ingame    xxCaptainBlackxx

where the server is located?

Last edited by Dimaxx099 (2007-06-20 07:15:38)

OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6346|Newcastle UK
I will be a pilot np , oakleaves oakleaves mardgee My mate is on and no we wont get owned hes shit.
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6615|England

OakLeaves wrote:

I will be a pilot np , oakleaves oakleaves mardgee My mate is on and no we wont get owned hes shit.
Must have atleast 25,000 global to participate.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6346|Newcastle UK
Ok i have 2 accounts with over 75,000, one with 77,000 and one with 176,000 haha i win.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6254|Escea

I'll see how many of the EU server boys want to join.
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6615|England

OakLeaves wrote:

Ok i have 2 accounts with over 75,000, one with 77,000 and one with 176,000 haha i win.
I meant 25,000,000 - got confused with that punctuation thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard