imm0rtal
+18|6287|UK
in EU we dont play bf2pro.

Try searching waib. not the best, but thats where u'll find it really
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6593|Columbus, OH

imm0rtal wrote:

BF2 pro is just bollocks, its only made for americans, it has less nades and less medic packs etc.

Also It is more accurate, this is because fat americans have fat arms and are lazy to move.
But fast food has a lot of Ribo-flavin!
eagles1106
+269|6599|Marlton, New Jersey.

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

im still seeking an ip where i can play all the euro hard ass's
client L sucks dick anyway, you would get raped.
BlackKoala
+215|6340

eagles1106 wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

im still seeking an ip where i can play all the euro hard ass's
client L sucks dick anyway, you would get raped.
But they are 'PRO' gamerzs!
eagles1106
+269|6599|Marlton, New Jersey.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

LazyRobin wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

BF2 pro is just bollocks, its only made for americans, it has less nades and less medic packs etc.

Also It is more accurate, this is because fat americans have fat arms and are lazy to move.
May bad dont listen to what i have said because you MUST know everything about this game.... cuz i wont know a thing seeing that i am in:

5v5 - CAL
5v5 - TWL
5v5 - TWL:SF
8v8 - TWL Conquest

You douche, think before you speak next time
ZOMG e-penis

Playing in the American league is like stealing candy from a baby..They are easy to beat and once you beat them they cry.
Im sorry but if you played some of the better to best teams in the American competition, you would get owned.  And by league I assume you mean TWL.  If youve played North American TWL 5v5, yes, the majority of the teams are bad, until you get into the top 10 teams I'd say.  But thats TWL, there is so much more skill in CAL 5v5 for North America.
senor_fulff
+25|6775|Yorkshire, UK.

Hurricane wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

Go eat your crumpets and tea. Oh wait, first get your ass kicked by your own colony.

Nah, you know we could take it back if we wanted it.. =P
Ez
+2|6198

Jemme101 wrote:

Taking away 95% of the original game and calling it pro is fun ... ooookkk
Yeah all the gay stuff that you like. We should make you and the rest of the scrub fags in here a mob called bf2newb with a claymore dispenser, 50x zoom sniper, heat seaking grenades, extra unlocks, weapons that can fire 100 rounds per second and all the other fag shit in this game, would that make you happy? You can go play that and the rest of use can play a real game.
swimsimba
+3|6305
please, for the love of all that is holy, aka the french, DO NOT download this patch. we DO NOT need some pub all star bitchin at everyone when he gets domed from spawn. we dont hack, most of us, we just play for competition. and it's a blast for us. like not said, you guys have fun with your ranks. we have fun playing against the best players in the world. just today i saw pvt.adam and sgt.gene in the pro pub. i was shocked and confused. but after getting raped, they quickly disconnected. PLEASE BF2S, NO MORE PUB ALL STARS....
ps: Client-L... butthurt?
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6431|...

swimsimba wrote:

please, for the love of all that is holy, aka the french, DO NOT download this patch. we DO NOT need some pub all star bitchin at everyone when he gets domed from spawn. we dont hack, most of us, we just play for competition. and it's a blast for us. like not said, you guys have fun with your ranks. we have fun playing against the best players in the world. just today i saw pvt.adam and sgt.gene in the pro pub. i was shocked and confused. but after getting raped, they quickly disconnected. PLEASE BF2S, NO MORE PUB ALL STARS....
ps: Client-L... butthurt?
Why would we be butthurt? I also saw those hardcore bf2's...lol.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6190|sverige
this mod is for players that is bad at bf2, random aim whateva but being good at a modded bf2 doesnt count much. cantu u play the game as it is supposed to be fu.
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6252
Europeans make me horny, watch out brethren quiquijeffro iz on zee prowl
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6431|...

Ruckel wrote:

this mod is for players that is bad at bf2, random aim whateva but being good at a modded bf2 doesnt count much. cantu u play the game as it is supposed to be fu.
It's a competition mod, for the competitive community, hence why the worst pro players can easily rape pubstars.
Ez
+2|6198

Ruckel wrote:

Why don't you go stfu why would we want to play a game with scrubs like you running around in it everywere. We take the good stuff from this shitty game EA produced from an evil spawning pit and made into a halfway decent game to compete in. All the good players play it so yes it does count for being good at and being good at vanilla (normal) bf2 doesnt really count for shit because its all full of pubnubs like you.
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6252
Medium
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6431|...
High
Ez
+2|6198
BTW we took out most of the shit that takes no skill in this game, so alot of you guys would be fucked if you tried to play it.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6431|...
jewfro i had to do it
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6668
I love players that are bashing BF2pro for being bad/for noobs. So pathetic. Especially as most of their arguments are that somehow vanilla BF2 requires more skill
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
swimsimba
+3|6305

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I love players that are bashing BF2pro for being bad/for noobs. So pathetic. Especially as most of their arguments are that somehow vanilla BF2 requires more skill
umm... please load in to the pro pub. SUC could wreck you son. yes that is offensive.
Ez
+2|6198

swimsimba wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

umm... please load in to the pro pub. SUC could wreck you son. yes that is offensive.
SKULLBASH SWIM FOR ASSUMING HE WAS A NOOB!!!

Sry sarge he's tired
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6190|sverige

Ez wrote:

count for shit because its all full of pubnubs like you.
Pubnuub my a$$ i play in various TOP clans not like u in some clan that needs to MOD the game and to make the guns more accurated  to achieve someting.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6431|...

Ruckel wrote:

Ez wrote:

Pubnuub my a$$ i play in various TOP clans not like u in some clan that needs to MOD the game and to make the guns more accurated  to achieve someting.
rofl, in pro, the ak's ROF is lowered, you get less nades, less medbags, and defibs run out fast, the accuracy is the only plus, hence why its a comp mod...
Ez
+2|6198

Ruckel wrote:

Ez wrote:

lol so you just hold down the trigger and hope to catch someone's head in this game's retarded cone of fire? Is that how you achive headshots? what about those shitty random spawn points on the main flag and ll the grenades you get im sorry but this game is just terrible the way EA made it, thats because they don't know how a game should be played in competion like you. Let the good people decide whats good and whats not son, now take a seat please.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard