RDMC_old
+0|6753|Almere, Holland

masterHouse wrote:

great man. Question: why can't i be SM, i have all the bagdes and the game says that my next rank is Master Gunnery Sergeant? I have a strange feeling about this, i want to know more about it.
I got the same in the game it says  Master Gunnery Sergeant but if you have all basic badges than u will become a SM
RDMC_old
+0|6753|Almere, Holland

clncmmndr wrote:

How come all these people have better graphics than me. I have an x800, but choose to keep them all on low to prevent lagging?

Anyways, great job. Only like 100,000 more points for me.
low? I run my ati 9800 on high except for the light and textures and AA off works fine
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6804|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
Slidero...Just for you la, with me trusty 24'..I wish i received the promo on the 293m headshot just before this one:)

I'm stoked that 85% of me points have come from that rifle, I'm pleased to join the SMaj club:) round for the pub on me..

https://img473.imageshack.us/img473/6274/screen0135yo.png
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6724|Germany
By the way, SinnFein.... The BF2 accuracy measurement system seems to be really fucked... I just compared our stats and although my accuracy in nearly every weapon is higher than yours, you have a general accuracy nearly 10% higher? Inconceivable
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6742
i was SM right when the patch 1.03 came out. I was Staff sergeant which used to be 50,000 lol. I skipped like 4 ranks it was kinda weird having all the gun unlocks.
lead_head
+15|6701
https://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5458/majorknifing5ja.th.jpg

got mine about 2 weeks ago with a knife kill
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6730|Norway
Congrats!

Fun having friendlie's fireing at you while you knife him isn't it?
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6726

wrath2210 wrote:

Thx Guys I really appreciate the support =]

im happy i finally get my g36e!!!!!!!!!
to bad you're using the bootleg version of my sig
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
beranuHaong
+0|6726
i hate you guys >.< i only have like 25,500 global score  i dont know how to take screen shots
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6726
and since everyone else is showing off their promotion screen I guess I have no choice but to show mine..

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9163/pic1289211bv.jpg

(2ish months old)
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Goose_MP[TBG]
+1|6711
OMG... U Haxxor... no wonder  you did it so easily, your screen is entirely green... haxxxxx

tic
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6838|Delaware
I remember when I got Sergeant Major...ahhh, lovely C4.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/SysTray/screen042.png

Those were the days when I got decent grades I must focus on Lit now!

Last edited by SysTray (2006-01-27 19:34:10)

clncmmndr
+5|6792|Laguna Beach, CA

miSteRsiSteRfiSteR wrote:

clncmmndr wrote:

How come all these people have better graphics than me. I have an x800, but choose to keep them all on low to prevent lagging?

Anyways, great job. Only like 100,000 more points for me.
LOW???? crank those graphics up man!!! x800 can handle it. you agp or pci-e??

i have the x800 pci-e and all is on high as can go. no "lag". great gameplay.

turn it up!
Holy Shit! I'm running 256MB ATI x800 PCI-e with 1GB of Ram. I started with sluggish gameplay and sent an email to ATI asking them about it (Because it's a really expensive card that should handle BF2 with ease). They said to update my drivers - I did but still sluggish. So they recommended I turn all settings to Low while playing.

I can edit my .con files to run 64 Bots on SP smoothly at Medium settings though. High shoots down my framerate. Lots of RAM can allow you to run that many AI.

Maybe the sluggish gameplay was the server an not me. There were a few servers I played on that ran slowly. My ping wasn't that high either. Like around 95.

I'm gonna crank them up tonight when I play and see how they do.

Last edited by clncmmndr (2006-01-27 19:42:36)

wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6688
SysTray I hope to play with you, you gotta get those Lit Grades up though...

Hurry up dude we would make a nasty team me medicing and you c4'ing

Alright Guys... I got a long way to 2nd Lt.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard