$cy4n)(de
+3|6129
still waiting for a response from EA on the specifics of the problem....
ill get back to you guy's as soon as i get the mail....
-=V.R=-
+9|6129|Moldova (MDA)
I already know what they will say...
"sorry, we working on it, and we don't know what we doing"

shit...i hate this... when they fix this damn problem? I getting bored of little map of Karkand , what a shame... I played almost 2 hours and I got only ~200 scores, damn..

Last edited by -=V.R=- (2007-06-19 13:11:53)

TomSwe2007
+6|6129|Sweden
I just sent a message to a Violet, that is a EA administrator at EA.com. I am whaiting for a respons. I am asking why some servers are working and some dont. That is one of the strangest things. Or do any one have a serious explanation for it? Keep look at http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=236686 for the latest updates. Curently no new thou.

HIT IT EA!
$cy4n)(de
+3|6129

-=V.R=- wrote:

i got it coverd.....lol they arn't gonna slip this one
TomSwe2007
+6|6129|Sweden

-=V.R=- wrote:

Lmao!!
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6160|Canada

-=V.R=- wrote:

0/2 of problem fixed

1-find the problem
2-fix the problem
I found #1 for them! the problem is EA!
But fixing that is going to be a hell of a job...
$cy4n)(de
+3|6129

TomSwe2007 wrote:

I just sent a message to a Violet, that is a EA administrator at EA.com. I am whaiting for a respons. I am asking why some servers are working and some dont. That is one of the strangest things. Or do any one have a serious explanation for it? Keep look at http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=236686 for the latest updates. Curently no new thou.

HIT IT EA!
just remember that she could be doing pr work....... keeping the customer happy ....
lol they should train the pr ppl at EA with hostage training...after this oops!!
-=V.R=-
+9|6129|Moldova (MDA)
I already know what I will ask parents for x-mas ...
TomSwe2007
+6|6129|Sweden

$cy4n)(de wrote:

TomSwe2007 wrote:

HIT IT EA!
just remember that she could be doing pr work....... keeping the customer happy ....
lol they should train the pr ppl at EA with hostage training...after this oops!!
Hehe, EA have always fixed the problems sooner or later in the past.

Last edited by TomSwe2007 (2007-06-19 13:14:23)

-=V.R=-
+9|6129|Moldova (MDA)
sooner will be better than later
and I hope that "sooner" will be tomorow

Last edited by -=V.R=- (2007-06-19 13:16:34)

Scardaddy
+37|6362|UK
Seriously EA should count the number of people that download the new patch that is due out at the end of the month.  Then get guns for all there employees and have them shoot everyone that many times, this is ludicrous, why would they do it to us.  I know why they wont tell us cause if they did we would all piss off from this nightmare that is BF2, between cheaters and people who are supposed to control the cheaters there is some complete madness going on here and it frustrates the hell out of me.  I never wanted to be a lawyer, but this situation makes me wish I did.  So I could sue there asses for free.  Bitch ass, computer game making, no respect having, douche bags.  You know what douche bags is too nice they are HO BAGS...!
TomSwe2007
+6|6129|Sweden
sooner will be better than later
and I hope that "sooner" will be tomorow

Last edited by -=V.R=- (Today 22:16:34)

Quoted from -=V.R=- 2 posts up but someone els got a post between and i forgot quoting...lol

I hope so too, or i want the money back.

Last edited by TomSwe2007 (2007-06-19 13:20:35)

-=V.R=-
+9|6129|Moldova (MDA)
don't worry! A group of highly trained monkeys are trying to fix it ! It will work any day, month or year !
look like this is EA game stat server, no wonder its not working:
https://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2273/81o2wgzevxsk1.jpg
TomSwe2007
+6|6129|Sweden

-=V.R=- wrote:

don't worry! A group of highly trained monkeys are trying to fix it ! It will work any day, month or year !
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2273 … evxsk1.jpg
Woah! How many nights did the party....omg....
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6369|6 feet under

-=V.R=- wrote:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2273 … evxsk1.jpg
lol

+1
TomSwe2007
+6|6129|Sweden
Totaly 1+ K!!!
$cy4n)(de
+3|6129

Scardaddy wrote:

Seriously EA should count the number of people that download the new patch that is due out at the end of the month.  Then get guns for all there employees and have them shoot everyone that many times, this is ludicrous, why would they do it to us.  I know why they wont tell us cause if they did we would all piss off from this nightmare that is BF2, between cheaters and people who are supposed to control the cheaters there is some complete madness going on here and it frustrates the hell out of me.  I never wanted to be a lawyer, but this situation makes me wish I did.  So I could sue there asses for free.  Bitch ass, computer game making, no respect having, douche bags.  You know what douche bags is too nice they are HO BAGS...!
tell EA employee comitting suicide is not right....
lol

TomSwe2007
+6|6129|Sweden
EA games are....

E-vil
A-bunch of old MCdonalds workers

G-ays
A-lways helpfull (o rly??)
M-y favourite pc-game creaters
E-lectronic arts
S-low like turtles (didn´t knew that before ...)
$cy4n)(de
+3|6129

TomSwe2007 wrote:

EA games are....

E-vil

G-ays
E-lectronic arts
lol he he he creative
TomSwe2007
+6|6129|Sweden

$cy4n)(de wrote:

TomSwe2007 wrote:

EA games are....

E-vil

G-ays
E-lectronic arts
lol he he he creative
It´s in my blood mate
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Yes, while the stats are not working and we have nothing to do in the meantime, lets just all flame EA and make fun of them
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6160|Canada

you made my day with that picture of EA's Stats server
FI-SCOTTY
+16|6666|Scotland
Has anyone seen an explanation from EA.?
$cy4n)(de
+3|6129

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Yes, while the stats are not working and we have nothing to do in the meantime, lets just all flame EA and make fun of them
lets not rather we just play nice....

remember they are like google...thay WILL destroy you....
and the admin will just click click our posts and remarks away..
pointless

lets just leave them to fix this... you must have a amount of decency not to explode at your wrong-do'ers
TomSwe2007
+6|6129|Sweden

FI-SCOTTY wrote:

Has anyone seen an explanation from EA.?
EA is aware of this issue and have notice it since friday the 15th of june. They are working hard to find the problem and will update us trough this thread when they got new information about this problem. http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … ID=236686.

/TOM =[FS]=

Last edited by TomSwe2007 (2007-06-19 13:44:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard