B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6382|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
I tried to download some of my br files from my rounds and i keep getting the msg saying "server refused to send file"?? any help.
Masta_Daco
+39|6728|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
try downloading a battlerecorder file right after you finish that round see if that helps, becuase after some while the file gets deleted so that probably may be the problem.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6329
that means the server doesnt have that file anymore.

normally the file gets posted a few rounds after yours is played.

then you can download it.

but if you want you can put it in manually here is what you do

LT.Victim wrote:

Move the file to

C:\Documents and Settings My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\Demos

If you don't have a demo file in the Default folder, create one called "Demos"

If you rename the file, make sure you put a ".bf2demo" at the end of the name or you can't play it

Close the folder, go into BF2, Go to community, go to Battlerecorder, and it should show up on your demo files.. Click it to play.

It will look like your connecting to the server, and once loaded, you have a free cam to move around, press Q and T to get different options with the camera..
ty to LT for these
LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada
Either the served doesn't have Battlerecorder set up, or you waited to long to download the file, and it has been deleted to free memory space.

If you can find it out, try going to the servers Battlerecorder Directory file...

This is an example of what I'm talking about, you can download the file from there, and do what Chevy quoted me from a PM.

http://battlefield2.axxiumgaming.com/battlerecorder/
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center
Moved to BF2>Help
hacefrio
+4|6236
Sometimes servers don't make sure their recorder is set up properly thus ending up with a spot where the recording should be yet no actual recording...happens to me all the time.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6382|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

LT.Victim wrote:

Either the served doesn't have Battlerecorder set up, or you waited to long to download the file, and it has been deleted to free memory space.

If you can find it out, try going to the servers Battlerecorder Directory file...

This is an example of what I'm talking about, you can download the file from there, and do what Chevy quoted me from a PM.

http://battlefield2.axxiumgaming.com/battlerecorder/
Nope its not thats its been deleted because if i click a "old" br file that i havent downloaded i get a differn't message then the one i get if its a new file.
For a old one it says its been deleted the message i get for newer ones is that the server refused to send, on bf2 where it shows the download directory the last part of the web site adress is cut off so i cant download directly off the website. The servers are internode ones and they are big in australia since there are only one of two major server providers for aussies and they use battlerecorder because a few weeks ago i downloaded a round and it worked, i dont know whats changed..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard