JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6362
flying is a lot funner then going on foot
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6551|South Florida

nukchebi0 wrote:

So I go onto a Wake Island server, looking to fly. I don't care what jet, I just want to fly. I get sorted first on the U.S. team. Obviously, getting a jet on the U.S. is rather easy, since they get shot down so frequently. However, this task becomes much harder when there are a bunch of moronic cowards who will tk for the jet, even after you have been patiently waiting for it. Asking nicely does nothing to solve this problem. I went through about three failed attempts to fly, before deciding I would just tk the morons perpetuating the n00bery. So I do. I get kicked three times, and finally decide to try China. The first round on China, I don't get started anywhere near the J-10, and I don't get the second one that comes. So, I play a normal round. However, in the next round, I do get a good start. I am running toward the jet happily, and then it blows up. The old Eryx while unoccupied trick. So, when the moron who did it comes to the spawn in his FAV and proceeds to get the jet, I force TK. He deserves it. Fortunately for me that round, our J-10s were not being flown by the best pilots, so I had the chance frequently to get in a jet. The first time after the spawn, I actually happened to get in. This didn't last too long, because the F-35 pilot got extremely lucky and had two consecutive missiles track and hit. not so happily, I respawn, and ask my teammates to give me the jet again...Right. Someone else gets it, and proceeds to take off. I force tk again. After that., I begin swearing at the rest of the morons in the game, because they won't share, and are selfish. After that, everytime I tried to get a jet, I was either sniper out, blocked with a vehicle, or ran over with the n00b bailing out trick. Finally, after swwearing even more and more vehemently at the morons on my team, I get temp-banned.

I have lost all faith in humanity after witnessing this. The widespread n00bery and moronic traits displayed really shows how far we have digressed socially and morally. People are so rude and selfish they can't help other enjoy a game too? All the people I was dealing with I had seen flying the jet at some point. Their lack of selflessness and disregard for others, is really vexing and disturbing.

P.S. Sorry this is in block format. I am still really angry at how moronic and assh*lish people can be. I don't want to think about it. Also, i don't want to proofread for typos, so live with them. The gist should still come across.
It seems you are part of the problem.
Force TKing?
Teamkilling?
You stooped to there level, and in there eyes, they are just you.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Oronisi
+4|6470
OP...You are the noob.  There is more to play than jets, and you are only adding to the reason why jets carry such a bad stigma in BF2.

Don't TK for jets or any vehicle, period.  Even if you think 'they deserved it'....just move along.  If you are that whiney for a jet, go to a different server or fire up single player.
bokomu
+1|6277|Sweden

nukchebi0 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

People like you make me laugh .

Welcome to Battlfield 2 !
Wow, you are stupid.

To reply to the others:

I rarely get to fly, hence why I wanted to. Look at my stats.

To the other poster: Video games are not only what I base my observations on. The actions of morons in them, though, help to affirm conclusions. In this case, it affirmed what I already knew based on my peers.
Youre upset on other people behaving badly, then you sink to the same level. (forced tk). And you wonder where humanity is going, when youre self are part of the problem. Finally a tip for you, Join a 64p server with little people playing (<20) to increase your chances to get a plane, And don't play wake island, Everyone wants the planes in the beginning of that map.
']['error
Banned
+630|6670|The Netherlands
you can just let the other guy get in and noob-eject him with you m95...

or: play frequently in servers and get to know the admins.

or: hire your own ranked server and give anyone who wants your vehicle then banstick.

or: just join a diffrent server
Drexel
+43|6502|Philadelphia

nukchebi0 wrote:

I force tk again. After that., I begin swearing at the rest of the morons in the game, because they won't share, and are selfish..
Sounds like someone wants HIS jet (IE, not his TEAM's jet)
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6345
your the selfish one kid, and you suck at flying jets considering you got shot down in a j10 an f35
ReTox
+100|6525|State of RETOXification
I find it funny that you ask for the jet... the guy waiting for it says no so you force a TK on him then curse him and others for not being nice players and sharing.  Then you try to justify ruining the game for others while in the same post bitching about how others have done it to you?  ...and you're questioning humanity?

I think that qualifies for "asshat" status.

Honestly dude, if you want to fly that much you can "pwn teh nubs" in single player.  Bots will always get out of YOUR vehicles when you want them to.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6350|New Haven, CT

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

your the selfish one kid, and you suck at flying jets considering you got shot down in a j10 an f35
I said he got lucky. Did you read?

I wasn't selfish. Everyone else had had a chance to fly. I wanted a chance too. Please read the original post before you make any comments.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6515|Gogledd Cymru

nukchebi0 wrote:

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

I wasn't selfish. Everyone else had had a chance to fly. I wanted a chance too. Please read the original post before you make any comments.
getting in the plane isnt a chance to fly ?

btw by the sounds of things you get in jet get killed, force tk many times then tk others youre Pr0
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6350|New Haven, CT
Yeah, were you reading too? The part where everyone was Tk'ing me, and jet blocking me, and being selfish jerks? I got in more than once, but got blocked by the morons on my team. The one time I did get off the ground, the F-35 got lucky. Please read my prior post for advice.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6354

If I were you in that situation, by the sound of all the shit your teammates gave you, the round was lost anyway. I would be upset as well and probably start to do a little revenge teamkilling myself.

For anybody who calls him a noob for teamkilling back probably have not been in a situation of ping-pong teamkilling like nukchebi0. After awhile you just get so pissed it becomes more amusing to teamkill back then actually play the round that you are going to lose anyway I guess.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Teflonspray
+2|6494
You are a part of the problem, not a solution. You said it yourself: you TK:ed; you sweared at them; you wanted to fly again, right after you've been shot down, instead of letting the next player use the jet. You did all the things you were complaining about others were doing. Now, that's irony.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6494
This is why I don't use jets on Wake.
Drexel
+43|6502|Philadelphia

Im_Dooomed wrote:

For anybody who calls him a noob for teamkilling back probably have not been in a situation of ping-pong teamkilling like nukchebi0.
You're absolutely right.  I don't waste my time TKing my teammates and them TKing me for a jet that will die before it gets off the runway.  I don't fly unless by some chance of fate there's a jet sitting on the runway without anyone waiting for it.

Noob.

Last edited by Drexel (2007-06-19 10:53:18)

Beyond_Parallax
+1|6202|Parts Unknown
the title of this thread should be "I have lost faith in humanity (because its composed of individuals like myself)"
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6604|Columbus, OH

nukchebi0 wrote:

So I go onto a Wake Island server, looking to fly. I don't care what jet, I just want to fly. I get sorted first on the U.S. team. Obviously, getting a jet on the U.S. is rather easy, since they get shot down so frequently. However, this task becomes much harder when there are a bunch of moronic cowards who will tk for the jet, even after you have been patiently waiting for it. Asking nicely does nothing to solve this problem. I went through about three failed attempts to fly, before deciding I would just tk the morons perpetuating the n00bery. So I do. I get kicked three times, and finally decide to try China. The first round on China, I don't get started anywhere near the J-10, and I don't get the second one that comes. So, I play a normal round. However, in the next round, I do get a good start. I am running toward the jet happily, and then it blows up. The old Eryx while unoccupied trick. So, when the moron who did it comes to the spawn in his FAV and proceeds to get the jet, I force TK. He deserves it. Fortunately for me that round, our J-10s were not being flown by the best pilots, so I had the chance frequently to get in a jet. The first time after the spawn, I actually happened to get in. This didn't last too long, because the F-35 pilot got extremely lucky and had two consecutive missiles track and hit. not so happily, I respawn, and ask my teammates to give me the jet again...Right. Someone else gets it, and proceeds to take off. I force tk again. After that., I begin swearing at the rest of the morons in the game, because they won't share, and are selfish. After that, everytime I tried to get a jet, I was either sniper out, blocked with a vehicle, or ran over with the n00b bailing out trick. Finally, after swwearing even more and more vehemently at the morons on my team, I get temp-banned.

I have lost all faith in humanity after witnessing this. The widespread n00bery and moronic traits displayed really shows how far we have digressed socially and morally. People are so rude and selfish they can't help other enjoy a game too? All the people I was dealing with I had seen flying the jet at some point. Their lack of selflessness and disregard for others, is really vexing and disturbing.

P.S. Sorry this is in block format. I am still really angry at how moronic and assh*lish people can be. I don't want to think about it. Also, i don't want to proofread for typos, so live with them. The gist should still come across.
Whoa wait a sec ....you are basing society off of a bunch of immature gamers!?!?!? Dude reality check.....not everyone plays BF2, so you can't blame society. Now if you want to blame the gaming-community or server admins for not policing their own, then I would understand where you are coming from.  Everyone has gone through with what you have experince...it's nothing new. The way you deal with it or any BS is really up to you. I usually walk away and focus on winning. Personally I hate ppl "waiting in line" at the airfield. If I see em on the opposing side...I will bomb or arty em BUT not in the BF2S server cuz Cowami set me straight
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx
BF2 = the worst of the worst.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6350|New Haven, CT

Beyond_Parallax wrote:

the title of this thread should be "I have lost faith in humanity (because its composed of individuals like myself)"
This is so stupid it doesn't need a response.
specops10-4
+108|6769|In the hills

Parker wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Parker wrote:

pointless flame?

you misunderstand me.....i aim to help you.
you have obvious issues with just a video game alone.....guess what? it doesnt get any easier in the real world.....hence the comment about just sticking to video games....i wouldnt want you to lose anymore faith
I know it doesn't get any easier. The video game just affirms it because it is something so trivial and meant to be enjoyed, yet people still are morons and losers. Sorry for misunderstanding you.
well if you are there to enjoy it, then do that.
dont know where you are from but heres a great 24/7 wake server with good admins in virginia US
64.34.184.235 standard port.
follow the rules and youll get your jet. i will tell you now, if you attempt to TK for anything you will be banned.
we got some of the best pilots in the game in that server....youll learn more from them in one dogfight than you will in an hour of shootin noobs.
Your Inbox is full, so I guess I will have to send this PM to you through this thread...

specops10-4, empty your fucking mailbox! wrote:

I got on to your server for about 2 minutes, and I was standing around waiting for the jet, and boom, I get blown up by a bomb or arty, I don't know what.  then it says I was teamkilled, so I thought it must be some tking noob.  All the sudden I am banned for "DON'T PUNISH FOR TKS!" or something like that...  it looked like a good server until that happened.

I don't have a clue why I would get banned for that...  For one, it was the first time I ever punished for a Tk and 2, I thought I was getting blown up by a smacktard...

I would like to go back to your server if I could be unbanned, and understand WHY I was even banned in the first place.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6354

^LoL

I guess "Find a different server" really isn't the best solution
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Beyond_Parallax
+1|6202|Parts Unknown

nukchebi0 wrote:

Beyond_Parallax wrote:

This is so stupid it doesn't need a response.
and yet it received one!
millhous
+39|6663|OREEGONE, USA

nukchebi0 wrote:

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

Don't mistake luck with getting your ass handed to you by an skilled, opportunistic player.  What was the guy supposed to do.  Wait till you got up in the air before attacking you? 

I read your entire story and I have little sympathy for you.  You clearly are new to the game and have stooped to the level of so many that you bash.  You forced tk, plane camped, and called people names when you couldn't get your way.  The thing that makes this so funny is that you stayed in the server after so many repeated attempts at getting a plane.  You sir...........FAIL.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6786

nukchebi0 wrote:

Counts of stupidity:

1. Trying to fly in Wake island, a map with only 3 jets.
2. Trying to fly in Wake Island, a map known for its constant teamkilling and struggle for jets
3. Teamkilling people when you couldn't get the jet. That's just childish.
4. Not realising that patiently waiting doesn't work with most players.
5. Not going to a a)less populated, or b) different map server where it would be much easier to fly.
6. Losing faith in all humanity when playing Wake. You don't find that much humanity playing Wake, Sharqi or Karkand. Try playing a "noob-free" map.
7. Not realising that most people treat you like an NPC rather than a person.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6350|New Haven, CT

millhous wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

Don't mistake luck with getting your ass handed to you by an skilled, opportunistic player.  What was the guy supposed to do.  Wait till you got up in the air before attacking you? 

I read your entire story and I have little sympathy for you.  You clearly are new to the game and have stooped to the level of so many that you bash.  You forced tk, plane camped, and called people names when you couldn't get your way.  The thing that makes this so funny is that you stayed in the server after so many repeated attempts at getting a plane.  You sir...........FAIL.
1. I was in the air, okay? He got lucky because I dodged like I always do, which typically does prevent hits. This time, it failed to prevent two consecutively. He got lucky.

2. I am not new. look at my stats, I know how to play.

I was playing this on a second account fortunately, so nothing was recorded (if it was working.) I went in originally because I wanted to see the intelligence of the average Wake player (nonexistent), and because I wanted to fly on Wake, which I haven't played in a long time. I didn't start being a moron like everyone else until after they showed they could do nothing else. I told everyone they deserved what I did to them, since they had shown nothing better in return. it probably wasn't the most mature response, but I was extremely angry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard