TheSkrapper
+7|6187

scoutmoy wrote:

I don't know if this has happened to you, but sometimes when modifying the Internet filters on the multiplayers screen, no servers can be found. I mean, they all disapear suddendtly and I have to leave the screen and come back for servers to show.
I have this problem alot also.  There is a drop down box at the upper right of the list to select server types or something.  I think there is "Conquest","All" and something else. (Sorry, Not in front of my game system)  If you drop that down and select "All" the list will repopulate without you having to exit out of the screen and such.
$cy4n)(de
+3|6147

TomSwe2007 wrote:

$cy4n)(de wrote:

was just thinking....the stat system is a hard working server...think about it my pid is 101660729 if i am correct this means that i am the 101660729th person to play bf2 online...imagine everyone's playing at once....thats alot of stats to keep track of...
lol

"well there's your problem"

bokomu wrote:

I think EA master mega bf server has crashed (BSOD) and no one is there to restart it.
(probably running on win95)
upgrade to 98

lol

just jokin EA
101660729th is to much. You have to remove 2 numbers so that you was the 1016607th sounds normal. There is not 100 million players, its around 1 million.
hey thats my pid (player id) check it if you want....it seems that there is 100 of millions of players
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6621|949

$cy4n)(de wrote:

TomSwe2007 wrote:

$cy4n)(de wrote:

was just thinking....the stat system is a hard working server...think about it my pid is 101660729 if i am correct this means that i am the 101660729th person to play bf2 online...imagine everyone's playing at once....thats alot of stats to keep track of...
lol

"well there's your problem"

upgrade to 98

lol

just jokin EA
101660729th is to much. You have to remove 2 numbers so that you was the 1016607th sounds normal. There is not 100 million players, its around 1 million.
hey thats my pid (player id) check it if you want....it seems that there is 100 of millions of players
or they could randomly generate numbers, instead of simply counting up from 1.  Think about it...
-=V.R=-
+9|6147|Moldova (MDA)
KEN-JENNINGS
create a new account and you will see
$cy4n)(de
+3|6147
or they could randomly generate numbers, instead of simply counting up from 1.  Think about it...
just a theory....thay could...but it will be pointless to generate a 10 digit nr if thay could make a 8 digit nr...
ActiveO2
+0|6343
I got a new answer from EA Support after I gave them a list of servers I was playing on. (Like they asked me to in the first reply)

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXXXXXX,

I am sorry for the troubles you are experiencing with Battlefield 2.  Currently, we are aware of the stats issue as we are experiencing brief outages. This can cause your stats to appear missing, not updating, or “wiped”.  Outage are caught and fixed almost immediately and impact to players is normally temporary and minimal.  Please do not worry as your stats, awards, and rankings are still accumulating; however, are not being transferred over to the Master Server because of the outages we are experiencing.

I understand your frustration on every level because I am also an avid Battlefield gamer; however, we are working quickly to correct this outage as soon as possible.  Unfortunately, we do not have a time as to when this outage will be corrected.    We expect that your stats, rank, badges and ribbons should be back to normal after the outage.  If you are still experiencing a problem with ZERO or incredibly high stats, first, try logging into and out of the game a couple of times, as this can force your stats to be requested from the server and updated.  Players on dialup, or overseas may need to do this several times, especially during peak hours.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Brian S.
EA Online Support
$cy4n)(de
+3|6147

ActiveO2 wrote:

I got a new answer from EA Support after I gave them a list of servers I was playing on. (Like they asked me to in the first reply)

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXXXXXX,

I am sorry for the troubles you are experiencing with Battlefield 2.  Currently, we are aware of the stats issue as we are experiencing brief outages. This can cause your stats to appear missing, not updating, or “wiped”.  Outage are caught and fixed almost immediately and impact to players is normally temporary and minimal.  Please do not worry as your stats, awards, and rankings are still accumulating; however, are not being transferred over to the Master Server because of the outages we are experiencing.

I understand your frustration on every level because I am also an avid Battlefield gamer; however, we are working quickly to correct this outage as soon as possible.  Unfortunately, we do not have a time as to when this outage will be corrected.    We expect that your stats, rank, badges and ribbons should be back to normal after the outage.  If you are still experiencing a problem with ZERO or incredibly high stats, first, try logging into and out of the game a couple of times, as this can force your stats to be requested from the server and updated.  Players on dialup, or overseas may need to do this several times, especially during peak hours.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Brian S.
EA Online Support
Does this mean that if everyone does this at the same time the servers are going to handle it...mmm back logging of stats + continuous logging in of millions of players "soldiers / customers " = blue screen.... 

Last edited by $cy4n)(de (2007-06-19 10:12:23)

scoutmoy
+2|6150|Geneva, Switzerland

TheSkrapper wrote:

scoutmoy wrote:

I don't know if this has happened to you, but sometimes when modifying the Internet filters on the multiplayers screen, no servers can be found. I mean, they all disapear suddendtly and I have to leave the screen and come back for servers to show.
I have this problem alot also.  There is a drop down box at the upper right of the list to select server types or something.  I think there is "Conquest","All" and something else. (Sorry, Not in front of my game system)  If you drop that down and select "All" the list will repopulate without you having to exit out of the screen and such.
It used to work that way for me too. Be lately, even selectting "ALL" instead of conquest and co-op doesn't bring the server list back to screen.  I don't know... As it's a new "bug-a-like" with my BF2 experience, I thought I could help a little.

Please EA.... help me I started feeling depressed three days ago already.
[MX]Mofo
+1|6579|Windsor Ontario Canada
Weird, I got my Veteran Aviator on the 17th, and it updated that in BFHQ and on this site, but the points I got in the same round I didnt get, only the medal. This is a bummer,  I put about 2000+ points on this weekend too

Last edited by [MX]Mofo (2007-06-19 10:29:24)

ITA=TNT<SEREUPIN>
+3|6297|Milan, north Italy

[MX]Mofo wrote:

Weird, I got my Veteran Aviator on the 17th, and it updated that in BFHQ and on this site, but the points I got in the same round I didnt get, only the medal. This is a bummer,  I put about 2000+ points on this weekend too
dear friend, i perfectly understand how you feel... because during last days I took 4 times the expert aviator badge..i took gold and silver medals, i took the elicopter combat medals for 2 times... and i have nothing in my stats
TomSwe2007
+6|6147|Sweden

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

$cy4n)(de wrote:

TomSwe2007 wrote:

I dont think they starts at 1. As you say Ken, i think they are randomly selecting nummbers. 100 milion players is to much. As i know, 1 million is playing BF2. If 100 million peoples played, 1 of 60 people in the world would play. That is actully alot.
$cy4n)(de
+3|6147

TomSwe2007 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

$cy4n)(de wrote:

I dont think they starts at 1. As you say Ken, i think they are randomly selecting nummbers. 100 milion players is to much. As i know, 1 million is playing BF2. If 100 million peoples played, 1 of 60 people in the world would play. That is actully alot.
good logic thats verry true....
lets c
according to bf2s.com the lowest pid is 100000 which is player nr one
which means that with my 101660729 i am  1660729'th
am i right?
irishtop
Hopscotch Champion
+11|6152|Houston, Texas
no there arent that many ppl playing bf2 my pid is 66129318 that doesnt mean im the 6 millionth person to play. EA just randomly assaigned numbers as far as i can tell so dont try to understand their logic. But i guess if we did figure them out, we could understand why those idiots made a game so darn buggy
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6325
yea the game is buggy but do you know how hard it is to make a game?

when you fix one thing it opens doors to new problems with other things.

its very time consuming and hard.
Chou
+737|6779

ChevyLee86 wrote:

Correct and a game like this is simply brilliant work.
TomSwe2007
+6|6147|Sweden

$cy4n)(de wrote:

TomSwe2007 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

good logic thats verry true....
lets c
according to bf2s.com the lowest pid is 100000 which is player nr one
which means that with my 101660729 i am  1660729'th
am i right?
Hmm...that could be correct but there can also be like this. There is more then 100 million EA accounts. You need a account for not only BF2. I actully got 5 or 6. lol
ITA=TNT<SEREUPIN>
+3|6297|Milan, north Italy

ChevyLee86 wrote:

hello there,

please, dont misunderstand me but i wanna add something on your words...

I surely can understand that  a problem can always happens..i could also understand how hard and long is to make a game BUT:

I spent 55 € for Battlefield 2
I spent 30 € for to buy Battlefield 2 Special Forces
I spent 10 € for to buy Battlefield 2 Armored Fury Expansion pack
I spent 10 € for to buy Battlefield 2 Euro Forces
I spent 38 € for to buy a Joystick and to can fly in the game
I spent 78 € for to buy XFI audio card for to can hear better the audio of this game (XFI supported)
and i could add also that I spent 250 € for to buy a video card, 75 € for the keyborad g15 and more and more...

Sure, i could not count the video card and keyboard.. but if you calculate only money that i spent for to play with this game, it is awful that thousands and thousands of customers, like me and you, we are here waiting from days that system stats work correctly.
I add also that EA took a lot money from us... I add that in the EA website or when I open  battlefield and I log in there, i have no message or pop up that inform me about the EA problem, and it is patetich because when they want communicate something for to earn money, for example to buy a new expansion pack, or to buy battlefield 2142, they know how to put you a message...

well... i think that everybody can make a error, but EA is a big company, million dollars they earned thanks us... so, it is not right and correct what they are doing and how they treats their customers.
Trouble69
+1|6622|WA, Australia
ITA=TNT<SEREUPIN>

So very true
-=V.R=-
+9|6147|Moldova (MDA)

ITA=TNT<SEREUPIN> wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

hello there,

please, dont misunderstand me but i wanna add something on your words...

I surely can understand that  a problem can always happens..i could also understand how hard and long is to make a game BUT:

I spent 55 € for Battlefield 2
I spent 30 € for to buy Battlefield 2 Special Forces
I spent 10 € for to buy Battlefield 2 Armored Fury Expansion pack
I spent 10 € for to buy Battlefield 2 Euro Forces
I spent 38 € for to buy a Joystick and to can fly in the game
I spent 78 € for to buy XFI audio card for to can hear better the audio of this game (XFI supported)
and i could add also that I spent 250 € for to buy a video card, 75 € for the keyborad g15 and more and more...

Sure, i could not count the video card and keyboard.. but if you calculate only money that i spent for to play with this game, it is awful that thousands and thousands of customers, like me and you, we are here waiting from days that system stats work correctly.
I add also that EA took a lot money from us... I add that in the EA website or when I open  battlefield and I log in there, i have no message or pop up that inform me about the EA problem, and it is patetich because when they want communicate something for to earn money, for example to buy a new expansion pack, or to buy battlefield 2142, they know how to put you a message...

well... i think that everybody can make a error, but EA is a big company, million dollars they earned thanks us... so, it is not right and correct what they are doing and how they treats their customers.
+1
TomSwe2007
+6|6147|Sweden
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=236686

EA_Violet will update the main post when there is new information about this particular issue. Hopefuly EA will find the problem that causes it and fix it as soon as possible.

/Tom =[FS]=
-=V.R=-
+9|6147|Moldova (MDA)
0/2 of problem fixed

1-find the problem
2-fix the problem

Last edited by -=V.R=- (2007-06-19 12:55:19)

TomSwe2007
+6|6147|Sweden

-=V.R=- wrote:

0/2 of problem fixed

1-find the problem
2-fix the problem
How clever of you
-=V.R=-
+9|6147|Moldova (MDA)

i don't care how,but EA must fix this or no more games from EA(except NFS)
$cy4n)(de
+3|6147

-=V.R=- wrote:

i don't care how,but EA must fix this or no more games from EA(except NFS)
if you want to drive a car with just 2 weels....
-=V.R=-
+9|6147|Moldova (MDA)
?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard