$cy4n)(de
+3|6149

indiandas wrote:

Personally, I think its dumb ppl cry over a few days of lost stats and stuff. If it helps, just pretend that we're all "taking a break". I am pretty positive that EA is going to fix this problem, so its not really a huge deal if some people dont play for a week. But i guess for you people out there that do nothing but play Battlefield, let this be a lesson that there is more to life than videogames...And even if you missed awards/medals (like myself), its not like you cant ever get them again. Just be persistent and keep trying for the one you been goin for.

But yea, I'll be honest it is kind of annoying. In fact it sucks ass. haha
i do agree that we can in fact get those stats again but think of it this way.... i paid for bf like all of you and a downloaded all the patches i put time into the game...and also i have a caped account thus i pay to play too..... its like buying a car...you pay for petrol and all that but have no service plan....

The stats make the game and we did pay.... if you go on numbers alone you are talking about millions of bf2 players each paid for their game thus a service is set up for us..... now where is the support...

we all can get those stats again but when and where should we play....and who can guarantee the same thing wont happen next week/month...
TomSwe2007
+6|6150|Sweden

$cy4n)(de wrote:

indiandas wrote:

Personally, I think its dumb ppl cry over a few days of lost stats and stuff. If it helps, just pretend that we're all "taking a break". I am pretty positive that EA is going to fix this problem, so its not really a huge deal if some people dont play for a week. But i guess for you people out there that do nothing but play Battlefield, let this be a lesson that there is more to life than videogames...And even if you missed awards/medals (like myself), its not like you cant ever get them again. Just be persistent and keep trying for the one you been goin for.

But yea, I'll be honest it is kind of annoying. In fact it sucks ass. haha
i do agree that we can in fact get those stats again but think of it this way.... i paid for bf like all of you and a downloaded all the patches i put time into the game...and also i have a caped account thus i pay to play too..... its like buying a car...you pay for petrol and all that but have no service plan....

The stats make the game and we did pay.... if you go on numbers alone you are talking about millions of bf2 players each paid for their game thus a service is set up for us..... now where is the support...

we all can get those stats again but when and where should we play....and who can guarantee the same thing wont happen next week/month...
Yeah...y rly...
-=V.R=-
+9|6149|Moldova (MDA)
I hate Dalian plant! Is there any server that gives stats and has 24/7 Karkand or Jalalabad?
TomSwe2007
+6|6150|Sweden
No one that i am aware of. Try some EA servers with Strike at Karkand or Road to Jalalabad and someone should probably work.

/Tom =[FS]=
Chullster
I'm dead? I'm shit, I'm leaving.
+28|6416|My gaff
There's one server I found to your liking that IS updating stats: it's Kackhand IO twenty-fo-7 unfortunately, but at least it works

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … nked_.html

Theres a topic on here for which servers people have found that are working, but this is the only one I have been on, then at the end of the round BFHQ is instantly updated, and the points are tracked. Someone really ought to put that topic as a temp. sticky or in big letters so all those sniffing round the forums for news can carry on playing as they did until their own fave servers are fixed.

Last edited by Chullster (2007-06-19 04:48:49)

BluRR33
+27|6379|Sweden
Nothing is still working here ?
TomSwe2007
+6|6150|Sweden

Chullster wrote:

There's one server I found to your liking that IS updating stats: it's Kackhand IO twenty-fo-7 unfortunately, but at least it works

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … nked_.html

Theres a topic on here for which servers people have found that are working, but this is the only one I have been on, then at the end of the round BFHQ is instantly updated, and the points are tracked. Someone really ought to put that topic as a temp. sticky or in big letters so all those sniffing round the forums for news can carry on playing as they did until their own fave servers are fixed.
Visit the webbsite. It is very helpfull. http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … ked_.html!

Thanks Chullster.
Ridge
+4|6156|Hills of Dyker
Stats update here but the admin's are kick happy!

This clan kicks for clays on flag and excessive use of the GL!!!  Gimme a break people!

Took screens and left.

This clan needs to grow up!!!

Last edited by Ridge (2007-06-19 06:09:32)

BINCHENZO
God.star.legend
+33|6183|Your moms privates
WTF WTF WTF stats still aint up!!!!
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6743|Estonia

Ridge wrote:

Stats update here but the admin's are kick happy!

This clan kicks for clays on flag and excessive use of the GL!!!  Gimme a break people!

Took screens and left.

This clan needs to grow up!!!
+unbalanced teams too, admin usualy kick some ppl from opposite team to make room for his clanmate to get him same team
armin
+0|6747| Bosnia & Herzegovina
EA posted this on the EA forums:

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=236686

We have noticed a sharp increase in soldiers reporting that their stats, awards, and rank are not updating. This is under heavy investigation since, as you know, the ranking system is a central feature of the game.
------------------

*IMPORTANT*
For soldiers who rent/admin a ranked server that is not granting stats or rewards:

If you are sure that you are renting a ranked server and have recieved reports that soldiers are not earning stats and rank on your server, please reply with your server name and IP so that we can investigate these servers more specifically (and hopefully get everything working faster).
------------------

For soldiers whose stats have not updated:

Please try playing on a server that you are absolutely sure has allowed you to earn stats and rewards in the past. Does this make a difference?

Stats earned on ranked servers should not be lost at all, only delayed. If this changes for any reason, I will let you know.
------------------
Sgt.Gene
+215|6755
lol, why cant EA just come out and say, "We don't know what the problem is."

Instead they take all of us as fools. =/
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6400|Espoo, Finland
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p1520362

Last edited by B-Scimitar (2007-06-19 01:10:59)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6343|uk

Sgt.Gene wrote:

QFT
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6313|Orrstrayleea

Sgt.Gene wrote:

[AH1z]PJ
+75|6348

Sgt.Gene wrote:

so you think they should automatically be able to fix the problem?

they are not robots, even people that work for giant companies like EA can have issues with fixing stuff

give them time and yall stop acting like babies
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6701|Kangarooland

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

so you think they should automatically be able to fix the problem?

they are not robots, even people that work for giant companies like EA can have issues with fixing stuff

give them time and yall stop acting like babies
i think ur on the wrong forum buddy.

thanks for posting the updated info.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Gene you tard. Thats exactly what they have said. They are asking people for information so that they can work out what the problem is... How hard is that to understand.
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6633|7th level of hell

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Since when has EA EVER known what the problems with BF2 are??????? since the last bug free patch maybe?????
weasel_thingo
+74|6318

Zilla wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Since when has EA EVER known what the problems with BF2 are??????? since the last bug free patch maybe?????
there was a bug free patch??????? where
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6623|Finland

Side note / off-topic: Anyone starting to be annoyed by the fact that EA always refers to "soldiers"? Players or customers rather?
I need around tree fiddy.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6313|Orrstrayleea

DonFck wrote:

Side note / off-topic: Anyone starting to be annoyed by the fact that EA always refers to "soldiers"? Players or customers rather?
Lol, yeh they do it in their adds for their new products and stuff like Highway Tampon

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2007-06-19 02:17:28)

dead_rac00n
+12|6474|DTC

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Maybe, but IMO, EA/DICE are having a LOT of issues with fixing stuff... Maybe they should reconsider the people who work for them and find others that are competent. That would be their greatest move and so, it won't happen.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6156

Sgt.Gene wrote:

LOL
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6492|Valley of the Dragons
I like how they noticed it after 5 days ...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard