j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6646|Behind that RPK-74
omfgzor where are my statz ? EA FTW
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6213
WTF! I played a round earlier today and stats was working, so i thought everything was OK, but now after 3hrs of gaming, 1 gold, 2 bronze and enough transport time to get the veteran transport badge the fucking stats seem to have gone dead again
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6478|Somewhere else

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

WTF! I played a round earlier today and stats was working, so i thought everything was OK, but now after 3hrs of gaming, 1 gold, 2 bronze and enough transport time to get the veteran transport badge the fucking stats seem to have gone dead again
It seems that it is affecting only certain servers, and there is alot of those "certain" servers.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6690|Calgary

loubot wrote:

OMG I justed earned like 2000 karma points - no lie and now they are gone
Check your email... Sounds like you got reset for being a karma whore   
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6213

RoosterCantrell wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

It seems that it is affecting only certain servers, and there is alot of those "certain" servers.
lol no shit mate
lmancuso
+8|6165|at your base...killing you!
if they do give me the points i earned back i will be a rich man! ummm...in points I mean...
j4mi3-k1ll3r

Ridge wrote:

Well this server updates your stats and the i.p. is 8.2.121.23

Dalian 24 /7 is you fancy it.
Ok so i checked this server and all is GOOD.
I got my Gold Medal and all my points.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
when will EA fix it??
-=V.R=-
+9|6157|Moldova (MDA)
this problem reminds me when I played on pirate server , and every day from 14:00 till 19:00 stats not worked...
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6389|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
last night i got updated 1700 points lets say ill be going back to that server.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6389|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

Phaaze wrote:

We have noticed a sharp increase in soldiers reporting that their stats, awards, and rank are not updating. This is under heavy investigation since, as you know, the ranking system is a central feature of the game.
------------------

*IMPORTANT*
For soldiers who rent/admin a ranked server that is not granting stats or rewards:

If you are sure that you are renting a ranked server and have recieved reports that soldiers are not earning stats and rank on your server, please reply with your server name and IP so that we can investigate these servers more specifically (and hopefully get everything working faster).
------------------

For soldiers whose stats have not updated:

Please try playing on a server that you are absolutely sure has allowed you to earn stats and rewards in the past. Does this make a difference?

Stats earned on ranked servers should not be lost at all, only delayed. If this changes for any reason, I will let you know.
------------------

I appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue and I'll provide updates in this main post as I recieve them. Please try not to reply multiple times with similar data as it will make it difficult for me to pull data for the investigation. Instead, post to contribute relevant data or try a number of things and post your total information, so we can get through this as quickly as possible and get your ranks where they should be.

~Violet
------------------
View Topic...
Refer to the 5th post down its by the one and only cdogmn rofl.
-=V.R=-
+9|6157|Moldova (MDA)
so what ? working or not working?
joebattistam
+1|6157
My last battle is signed on 14!!!!!!
lol.........probably the problem is so big!!!!
Ea it's ok if you don't give us thousands and thousands of points but solve the problem........5 days with it!!!!!
Give us back system stats!!!!!!
BluRR33
+27|6386|Sweden
u see? the hope is out  Cuz you Guys have My Bad luck  and i have some of mine also.. too baaaaad ye ye just playing for Fun right now

i don't have to play serious
TomSwe2007
+6|6157|Sweden
I agree with Joebattistam. All i want is the Stat system to work again. The points from the latest days is not that important even if we may have played alot. All we can do is whait untill EA have taken care of this particular issue. The stat system is the speciell thing with the game and that is what we want. We want a goal. Badges/Ribbons and the score. I use to check around all the stats in the BFHQ. It is awesome. So as i said, lets just whait for EA to fix this.

/Tom  

Last edited by TomSwe2007 (2007-06-19 01:04:17)

-=V.R=-
+9|6157|Moldova (MDA)
i will give EA some time...I hope that they will fix this
DRKillusion
+10|6474|glued to my chair
suck hole^^^^^^^
$cy4n)(de
+3|6157

-=V.R=- wrote:

i will give EA some time...I hope that they will fix this
I think we should ask ourselves if we do not get our stats what then...there is not allot we can do about it....
seeing that there is no way that ea can recover all the stats world wide...

so the question is whats gonna happen if we don't get our stats????

Hope this doesn't happen

Oh. and after reading the Ea response last night i felt as if ea was asking all the renters what the problem is.. so they should go to them and say
well our servers are not updating.... How long do you think this is gonna take....

Why not give us the real answer....are my stats there, will i get them and when?
indiandas
+1|6363
Personally, I think its dumb ppl cry over a few days of lost stats and stuff. If it helps, just pretend that we're all "taking a break". I am pretty positive that EA is going to fix this problem, so its not really a huge deal if some people dont play for a week. But i guess for you people out there that do nothing but play Battlefield, let this be a lesson that there is more to life than videogames...And even if you missed awards/medals (like myself), its not like you cant ever get them again. Just be persistent and keep trying for the one you been goin for.

But yea, I'll be honest it is kind of annoying. In fact it sucks ass. haha

Last edited by indiandas (2007-06-19 01:48:10)

BluRR33
+27|6386|Sweden
no score received here    1 weeks wait NOW ! Crazy...
j4mi3-k1ll3r

DRKillusion wrote:

suck hole^^^^^^^
Lolz

I don't care about the stats system now. It's not the 1st time and it's not going to be the last time. Prior to this stat fuck up i lost around 3-4,000 points and medals etc etc. Luckily all i may have lost this time is around 2,000 and quite afew ability points i have been working on plus a few gold silver and bronze.
If you are so concerned about getting points RIGHT NOW not the ones you MAY have lost, then stop playing for awhile.
OR go do some crazy kamikaze stuff and pi$$ people off lol You may even Improve on your skills since your not thinking
OMFG MY STATZ are going to be bad... PLAY PLAY PLAY ~ JIHAD KAMIKAZE TEAMKILL
Just a thought to bring some fun back into the game.
TomSwe2007
+6|6157|Sweden
Me and my friends have just tested alot of servers. 24/7 Dalian plant as you said is working perfect and are giving stats. Some of the EA servers give stats but some of them actully dont. So that all EA servers should give stats is just a rumor. Play on 24/7 dalian plant if you want sure score! The "IP" was linked by Parastumber higher up in this thread. 8.2.121.23.
If you dont like Dalian. Test some EA servers. The most of the working one is empty but if you enter one, peoples will come and come. Me and two of my friends entered a EA server and after 10 minutes we was suddenly over 20 peoples on it. So look around. 1% of all servers are not infeccted by this issue. So please try with the EA servers in first hand. Or els conect to the first one you see. It could be one of the 1% that still give stats. At the moment, all we can do is whait untill EA fix this issue. Me and my friends hopes this can help you a little and also hoping that the stats can run smoothly again later today. Also, that re-patching 1.4.1 should work is also just a rumor. I am also apologizeing for my bad english. This text has also been posted by me here http://forums.fevergaming.com/game-comm … st1815949.

/Tom member of =[FS]=

Last edited by TomSwe2007 (2007-06-19 02:13:37)

BluRR33
+27|6386|Sweden
Last edited by TomSwe2007 (Today 10:13:37)  Nice man  .. du  E bra på tiden    13:37
j4mi3-k1ll3r
24/7 Dalian is cool. Only thing is for the IO ONLY players , you may actually die via a Jet, Tank, APC etc not JUST NADES :p
I was raking in the points last night. (All one round i played )
But seriously good stuff, tho that server no doubt will b e getting hammered now
TomSwe2007
+6|6157|Sweden

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

tho that server no doubt will b e getting hammered now
Yeah lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard