iamangry
+59|6616|The United States of America
By concentrating themselves in one sector of Gaza, and with Israel giving all civilians who didn't want to live under Hamas a way out, Hamas has just lost whatever game it was playing.  Now all the people in Gaza are either Hamas or Hamas supporters.  This has in my opinion given Israel the military target their army is built for (with my money!).  It's time for PLO to ask Israel for assistance so they can go in and end this.  Who'd of thunk Hamas would bring peace to the Israelis and Palestinians after all?

On to the main topic of the post however.  I just saw on the news that my wise government  (USA) is going to give aid to West Bank and to UN for Gaza.  My question to you all is the following:  Why should I pay to buy coke for the Palestinians?   Before people stop reading, let me say I don't mean that literally.  As I hope most of you know, when you drop mentos into a full bottle of coke and seal it up, the mentos and coke react and the coke bottle explodes.  The coke is obviously ruined, and if you were hoping to drink the bottle your friend just dropped his mentos into, you have to go buy a new one.  Now the Palestinians do something much different than play a prank on someone else's coke bottle.  They put the mentos provided from Arab nations (the weapons, the bombs, the mortars) into their own coke (their cities and roads), and then cry to the United States for more coke!  Would anybody give a kid with mentos more coke?  I wouldn't.  So why does my government think it should give aid to the Palestinians when they still have weapons that they'll probably use to blow up more of their own stuff, or tick off the Israelis into blowing up their own stuff?

I just recently had to start paying taxes, and I never quite realized just how much of my money the government takes from me.  I want to know what the logic behind this aid to Palestine is.  Hopefully some of you can help me out.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6173
Coke and M&M's > Coke and Mentos.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526
On a similar note why has the US government given $84bn of your money to international lawbreakers Israel since it was founded? Seems your government is taking you for a ride every which way...
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6173

CameronPoe wrote:

On a similar note why has the US government given $84bn of your money to international lawbreakers Israel since it was founded? Seems your government is taking you for a ride every which way...
For one, Israel is making us these:

https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images/NAVY_USV_Protector_Left_lg.jpg
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/ima … eft_lg.jpg
Which you then have to pay for. So you're paying at least double. Nice logic.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6173

CameronPoe wrote:

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

They also help train our fighter pilots.
iamangry

CameronPoe wrote:

I dont like Israel either Cpoe, I thought I've made that clear to you several times on this forum.  I don't see why I pay MY MONEY to defend their little chuck of holy land.  So again, how am I responsible?
iamangry

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

I highly doubt our fighter pilots get trained by them, find me a source from the government.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

iamangry wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I dont like Israel either Cpoe, I thought I've made that clear to you several times on this forum.  I don't see why I pay MY MONEY to defend their little chuck of holy land.  So again, how am I responsible?
It's too late over here for me to go into it tonight but it's about social conscience based on the position of affluence the west is in through past (and current) exploitation of rest of the world. It's a legacy/brotherliness issue. It's not just you guys. People in Canada, the EU, Japan, Australia, etc. all have chunks of their tax devoted to development in the developing world.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-06-18 17:41:52)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

iamangry wrote:

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I highly doubt our fighter pilots get trained by them, find me a source from the government.
I'll find a link but I know it's true from personal experience. I have talked to some of the pilots around Macdill AFB. Israel has the best pilots in the world. We give them the birds, they show us the proper way to fly them. The Discovery Channel had a cool special on them. They are incredible.

It's more like an intern thing.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
iamangry
And I'm fine with helping people rebuild once.  But to help a people rebuild every year for 60 years?  It seems a little bit like building a sand castle next to the ocean when its low tide every day because you think it looks nice while its there.... There doesn't seem to be a point to it.  Now if West Bank settles down, shit, give them 500 million dollars for all I care to bring them up.  If people want to fix their country then I'm all for it.  I like the premise of the Marshall plan: who wants help gets help.  But I don't want to help people who don't want it when there's plenty of things in my country or in countries a lot closer to mine that could use fixing.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6315|Cali

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

Coke and M&M's > Coke and Mentos.
Coke and Mentos = Boom!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

iamangry wrote:

And I'm fine with helping people rebuild once.  But to help a people rebuild every year for 60 years?  It seems a little bit like building a sand castle next to the ocean when its low tide every day because you think it looks nice while its there.... There doesn't seem to be a point to it.  Now if West Bank settles down, shit, give them 500 million dollars for all I care to bring them up.  If people want to fix their country then I'm all for it.  I like the premise of the Marshall plan: who wants help gets help.  But I don't want to help people who don't want it when there's plenty of things in my country or in countries a lot closer to mine that could use fixing.
Well you guys have kind of been arming the people who do the destroying that necessitates the rebuilding. The vicious illogical circle. It keeps your defence contractors in business if nothing else...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-06-18 17:52:11)

David.P
Banned
+649|6244

CameronPoe wrote:

Law breakers? Well maybe but whose are the ones that go around killing foreign aid workers who are sympathetic to their cause in the name of their god? Not Israel. Who are the ones who killed a man for being a buddhist? Not Isreal. Listen Israel is as bad Palestine in some aspects but for god sakes atleast Israel does'nt call for the complete and udder destruction of a race. Fuck hamas and Fuck all israel haters! I'd rather have Israel as a friend than an enemy. On a side note. Fuck Bush, Ahmajinaded, Kim jong, And all you mother fuckers out there who use your beleif's (And dont tell me atheism is not a beleif) To wage "holy war" against something.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-06-18 17:59:49)

iamangry
We never gave money to Hamas?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

David.Podedworny wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Law breakers? Well maybe but whose are the ones that go around killing foreign aid workers who are sympathetic to their cause in the name of their god? Not Israel. Who are the ones who killed a man for being a buddhist? Not Isreal. Listen Israel is as bad Palestine in some aspects but for god sakes atleast Israel does'nt call for the complete and udder destruction of a race. Fuck hamas and Fuck all israel haters! I'd rather have Israel as a friend than an enemy. On a side note. Fuck Bush, Ahmajinaded, Kim jong, And all you mother fuckers out there who use your beleif's (And dont tell me atheism is not a beleif) To wage "holy war" against something.
Palestinians generally never kill foreigners. They're the most politically motivated (rather than religiously motivated) people of the middle east. All foreigners who get kidnapped are released within weeks if not days, unharmed and having been treated well.

Israel on the other hand:

http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

Iran didn't call for the destruction of a race by the way - it called for the destruction of a state. There are 30,000 unharmed and prosperous Jews currently living in Iran.

Israel not 'holy war' orientated? What exact doctrine are Zionists following then?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-06-18 18:06:01)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

iamangry wrote:

Nope, not a dime.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6173
I think we can all agree that Ahmadinejad hates Jews.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6676
That was one of the worst analogies I have ever heard.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

iamangry wrote:

Nope, not a dime.
The bank wouldn't cash their check. Nobody had proper ID.
https://i19.tinypic.com/6bdciue.jpg
Welcome to Gaza.

Fatah on the other hands is about to receive a considerable amount of aide.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070619/ap_ … Ly8mcLewgF
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

CameronPoe wrote:

Iran didn't call for the destruction of a race by the way - it called for the destruction of a state. There are 30,000 unharmed and prosperous Jews currently living in Iran.
Thats a very good point to make. It seems that the western media is making Iran out to look like a country that wants to kill the inhabitants of Israel, while I'm sure the the President of Iran has specifically said that he wants only the country to be destroyed. But what method of destruction would he use Cam? Nukes?

I guess he would request that all Jews find a place to move to before he blows it up? How can he expect to get the people to leave, because they wont if he threatens them. I don't think he will have a choice but to kill many innocent people there in order to "Destroy the State" of Israel? What do you think?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
iamangry

CameronPoe wrote:

iamangry wrote:

Nope, not a dime.
That's what I thought, so again, why should I pay to put Gaza back together again when in a few months they're just gonna off and blow it apart again? 

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

That was one of the worst analogies I have ever heard.
I thought it worked fairly well.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

I think we can all agree that Ahmadinejad hates Jews.
https://www.redorbit.com/modules/imglib/resize.php?Url=/modules/news/upload/d53cbb5c1f90697efa8295733f2e7a28.jpg&resize_type=fixed&width=250&height=180

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-06-18 18:15:59)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

iamangry wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

iamangry wrote:

Nope, not a dime.
That's what I thought, so again, why should I pay to put Gaza back together again when in a few months they're just gonna off and blow it apart again?
Gaza won't see a penny. The West Bank will.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Is Fatah fighting with Israelis against Hamas right now? I just ask because I'd rather get my news from you guys
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard