bigguyhawaii
+1|6439

Sleepy8686 wrote:

ActiveO2 wrote:

I got this answer from EA:

Customer 06/17/2007 09:26 AM
I dont get anymore points submitted to my BFHQ for playing on ranked servers since the 14th Juni. My player name is XXXXXX.
Could you please tell me whats wrong?

Response (EA Rep Philip) 06/17/2007 12:07 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your incident.

Unfortunately, support staff can not alter or modify stats, ranks, kits and badges for Battlefield 2. The collection of this data is very complex, and as you can imagine with the popularity of Battlefield 2 an immense undertaking. There is simply no possible way we can adjust every players score, though we would love to. We do however, review every claim and report this to the DICE Development team so that we can identify any potential issues.

Our records show that your last ranked match was on (6/14/2007). In order for us to track possible stat delays or loss we could use your help. Please locate and login to any EA Officially Ranked Server (EA Servers begin with 159.153, record the name and IP for us) and play for a few rounds. Monitor your BFHQ stats, if they do not update after 6 hours reply back to us with all the information below.

Server Name:
Current Rank:
Current Global Score:
Account Name: (no passwords)
Registered Email:

Please be aware that at times the servers which collect stats from the Officially Ranked Servers may get back logged or suffer an unexpected short outage. This means your progress may take several hours (possibly even a day or more) to fully update and be displayed in your BFHQ page. Stats for some rounds, could even be lost if they were to be collected while these servers were offline temporarily. Though EA/DICE has tried to reduce the possibility of these issues and create systems and redundancy for data loss, the dynamic environment of both the Internet and Massively Multiplayer games of this type can create unforeseen or even unfixable issues. As well, while playing on any unranked servers your progress will not advance, though we do not want to discourage players from visiting unranked servers as these can be a source of great enjoyment as well.

Please keep abreast of new patches and announcements at the Official Battlefield 2 Website located here. http://www.eagames.com/official/battlef … /home.jsp.
If you’re experiencing technical issues you can find assistance here as well: http://support.ea.com/

Please accept our apology for any troubles or errors you may experience from time to time and your help.

Sincerely,

EARep Philip
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

I dont know if someone already posted this, but I didnt want to read 11 pages of spam...
You got the same generic response that i posted right above yours. I actually replied pointing them to this http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … p;tstart=0 where one of their own employees states there is a problem. More to come.......
i got the same response....but where can u find  a svr starting with ip 159.  i couldnt.  byebye points.....
droneill
+2|6441|New Zealand
Wow. How can people so angry with EA keep playing the game? Just chill or go fuck yourselves.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6761

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

cowami wrote:

M'kay, let me say this, as many other people have said.

PATIENCE.

Okay, so your numbers haven't updated since Friday (or whenever the fuck this started).
OH NOES MAH PIXELZ ISN'T SHOWIN UP
Go outside, or whatever. Play some more rounds of Battlefield 2. Something. Your stats will updated in time. If you give them time, it will be fixed. What, EA/DICE/GameSpy are taking too long to update your stats? So why don't you try and fix their system? Since, clearly, you can do a much better job at repairing technological infrastructure, and can get your pixel badges much quicker, why don't you go over there, whoop their asses, and fix up the main server?

No?

Then shut the hell up.

This Zimmer-like moment has been brought to you by cowami.
my theory of people with shit stats/skill, complaining about people who like to earn awards etc, is true!!!!!
gtfo
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

If I see anymore flaming other members, there will be no threads open on this subject. "Search" however, will still be an available function.
I need around tree fiddy.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

cowami wrote:

M'kay, let me say this, as many other people have said.

PATIENCE.

Okay, so your numbers haven't updated since Friday (or whenever the fuck this started).
OH NOES MAH PIXELZ ISN'T SHOWIN UP
Go outside, or whatever. Play some more rounds of Battlefield 2. Something. Your stats will updated in time. If you give them time, it will be fixed. What, EA/DICE/GameSpy are taking too long to update your stats? So why don't you try and fix their system? Since, clearly, you can do a much better job at repairing technological infrastructure, and can get your pixel badges much quicker, why don't you go over there, whoop their asses, and fix up the main server?

No?

Then shut the hell up.

This Zimmer-like moment has been brought to you by cowami.
my theory of people with shit stats/skill, complaining about people who like to earn awards etc, is true!!!!!
Hey, did you ever land that job as CEO of Google? You *DID* tell them that you're a great BF2 player right? I don't see how anyone could turn down a guy with stats likes yours!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

Hurricane wrote:

Hey, did you ever land that job as CEO of Google? You *DID* tell them that you're a great BF2 player right? I don't see how anyone could turn down a guy with stats likes yours!
Hey, didn't you read my post above yours?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

DonFck wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

"Sorry, I screwed up"
"Sorry!"
"Dammit, sorry"
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

Hurricane wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

"Sorry, I screwed up"
"Sorry!"
"Dammit, sorry"
"Roger that"
"OK"
"You got it"
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6741|Reality
I dunno if this is relevant but since I repatched 1.41 the last 3 servers I have visited have recorded my points
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6218|Turkey
hmm... im going to try repatchin it thx
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

DonFck wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

"Sorry, I screwed up"
"Sorry!"
"Dammit, sorry"
"Roger that"
"OK"
"You got it"
"Negative"
"Negative"
"No Sir"

I'ma done spamming for now.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6294|ohio,USA
so will i get my points or not?
Ridge
+4|6163|Hills of Dyker

icecreamgod wrote:

Ridge wrote:

Well this server updates your stats and the i.p. is 8.2.121.23

Dalian 24 /7 is you fancy it.
what is the port number?
port#
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6682|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
wwtfl;kasjdg;lkhjagsdl;kqasytol;kaetsl;ksdl;kghj; fuck
i want my fucking pionts icve gottin wike 20 pwooints overa teh fdayzors
TomSwe2007
+6|6156|Sweden
I am curently re patching 1.4.1! I have heard of some pplz that it work for them after doing this. Dont know why but i am doing it at the moment. Try do that you too, or whait untill i am done with mine. I will update with a message here and let you know if it works
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6488|Menlo Park, CA

reaper_654 wrote:

so will i get my points or not?
Sad to say, but you wont!!

I played a little bit on Saturday, and the system didnt give me any points nor did it registered I played on that particular day.  Any stats you have acquired will be lost unfortunately. . . . .

BF2 is an awesome game, but published by the greediest muther fuckers in the business!! They flat out dont give a fuck. . . as evident by having the stats system be down for 5 days, and no official announcement to that effect!!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-06-18 14:40:12)

TomSwe2007
+6|6156|Sweden

Stubbee wrote:

I dunno if this is relevant but since I repatched 1.41 the last 3 servers I have visited have recorded my points
Sorry for Quote. First timee ever!

But as you see Stubee say. It may work!!!! just rolled up and saw this...

Last edited by TomSwe2007 (2007-06-18 14:48:33)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

Doesn't seem logic that changing something on client side would suddenly solve the problems, it's not that we all changed something on our computers to make it stop working.

But yeah, it's worth a shot, tell me if it works for others.
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6212
I just played a bit on TV2 Dalian and after much agony the stats seem to be working again
Will we get our lost points and medals for the last four days or is the points lost for ever?
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

I just played a bit on TV2 Dalian and after much agony the stats seem to be working again
Will we get our lost points and medals for the last four days or is the points lost for ever?
I think they be gone forever. Weird thing is my IO rounds updated but not the ones I played with vehicles.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6218|Turkey
the problem is with the servers some of the servers updates this is weird
Phaaze
+1|6158
EA probably got hacked and someone deleted a bunch of their authorized ranked server provider accounts so now the servers are denied access when trying to submit scores...

I am totally making that up please do not take it seriously...

I am just bored like the rest of us... lol
Latley though I have noticed EA and UBI have become some lazy people... Yea, they may be improving graphics but the games are twice as buggy... I've played Age of Empires: The Conquerers Expansion since it was released back in 2000 and absolutely love it... Whats shocking is it was made by Microsoft...

I'd actually prefer a game like that were the graphics are lower but there are no bugs around every button and menu...

Last edited by Phaaze (2007-06-18 15:28:00)

$cy4n)(de
+3|6156
A few questions so I just know what to expect…

1)    How do we know that our stats were effected by a down server and not just a pending update
2)    On my profile I have  had a stat update and none of my previous stats have added
3)    Dou you know if the SGS servers (in South Africa) were affected and how?

I know that the popularity of the game has made it hard for you people but was there no foresight into how many expected gamers will be online?

I have played my fingers to the bone and I know when my bf stats update ill have ranked 3 times… I have received four badges Sunday and will be disappointed if my stats did not rec.

However, I know that this tread was started to contain all the anger from the bf2 players. The question is will there be a response form either ea (doubt it) or bf2s admin?
Sleepy8686
+2|6156
here is where there should be an update so all the rumors will stop

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … p;tstart=0
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6451|USA
Stats were working fine for me this weekend and today... not sure what the problem is, maybe its just certain servers that I'm not playing on?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard