Giant_Squid500
+5|6692|U.S.A.

AdamEcks wrote:

I got expert knife first round I tried, not hard at all
Not that im doubting you or calling you a stats padder or anything but, if its so easy and you were able to get it first try. Then you shouldn't have a problem making a video for those of us that do have trouble getting it. It would be really helpful for a lot of us and would probably cut back on the number of threads asking how to get it. 
Im sure you would be doing a lot of people a big favor if you did it.
AdamEcks
+1|6723|Canada, Eh.
saprklet you dont understand the way it works. Your a padder unless you have video of you doing it.

On a side note, how do you get a crosshair with your knife?
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6782

AdamEcks wrote:

gblanco wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

I really don't understand this. Isn't the fact that so many people have it proof that it's possible? Oh, hold on, I get in now. When someone is better than you they are just an ub3r 1337 h4x0r stat padder and obviously aren't playing fairly. It all makes sense now.
Today I can get the expert knife badge If I want.
How ?
stat padding.
And, tomorrow I will make a story about how easy or hard it was to get it.
Sound familiar ?
Why I need to believe what others people say ?
Prove it.
Yeha it does, you caught me. That's exactly what I did. I'm a stat padder.  -OR- Is it that I don't care about battle recorder because i don't think anyone is STUPID enough to accuse the entire community of padding. You have the system all backwards. We make the claim, and YOU have to prove otherwise. Not the other way around my friend. What I want is proof of how terrible you are. Sure you have 36000 pts but examine your stats. No one can be that bad after playing that much... you must be letting people kill YOU for their knife badges to get a KD ratio like that. If you provide me with proof that someone can be as bad as you after playing that much I'll work on proof of the 18 kills in a round with the knife.
I don't need to prove you there is somebody as bad as me.
I am the worst.
Now.
Prove it.
sven_ventjes
+0|6720|belgium
USE the damn SEARCH

Last edited by sven_ventjes (2006-01-27 11:18:49)

AdamEcks
+1|6723|Canada, Eh.

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

I got expert knife first round I tried, not hard at all
Not that im doubting you or calling you a stats padder or anything but, if its so easy and you were able to get it first try. Then you shouldn't have a problem making a video for those of us that do have trouble getting it. It would be really helpful for a lot of us and would probably cut back on the number of threads asking how to get it. 
Im sure you would be doing a lot of people a big favor if you did it.
It's pretty much a principle thing. Why would I waste my time for people calling me a padder? And what's saying I find a good server to do it on first round I try? I happened to find a good server with about 20 people in it on a 64 player karkand. I got my knife badge with 115 tickets left because the map lasted awhile. I really don't see what a video will do anyway. You know what it looks like to knife someone so just picture that 18 times. That's pretty much all it is.
AdamEcks
+1|6723|Canada, Eh.

gblanco wrote:

I am the worst.
Now.
Prove it.
Done and Done. Simply type in your BF2 name into the search above. There is all the proof you need.
ibfr33k
+5|6846
gblaco,  I got my expert probably the same way as most here.  Have a few friends on each side playing against each other just goofing off.  I have come close before my doing it the legit way. But never enough to receive it.
If someone does come across a battledemo or something, I would definately like to see it.  I'm not saying that people are stat padders either.  Some might say that that's how I received mine.  My opinion is that just having 4 or 5 friends getting together and knife fighting is different than having a couple of friends (one as a medic) get together and let you keep knifing him til you receive your badge.
Anyways, I like watching demos of just about any kind of battles.  Because you can pick up some extra tricks of the trade just by watching someone else.
AdamEcks
+1|6723|Canada, Eh.

ibfr33k wrote:

gblaco,  I got my expert probably the same way as most here.  Have a few friends on each side playing against each other just goofing off.  I have come close before my doing it the legit way. But never enough to receive it.
If someone does come across a battledemo or something, I would definately like to see it.  I'm not saying that people are stat padders either.  Some might say that that's how I received mine.  My opinion is that just having 4 or 5 friends getting together and knife fighting is different than having a couple of friends (one as a medic) get together and let you keep knifing him til you receive your badge.
Anyways, I like watching demos of just about any kind of battles.  Because you can pick up some extra tricks of the trade just by watching someone else.
There are differnt types of stat padding, this is one of the lesser forms that I don't care about. But you really could have gotten it the legit way. If you've been "close" than there is no reason why you shouldn't have gotten it. Maybe you just needed a longer map? Fair enough, now go pick one. There are maps that last at least an hour out there. Shouldn't be a problem getting 18 knifes in an hour.
BlackJackBob
+2|6774|Canada
Well... you may notice in my profile i have close to 2000 knife kills now.. i know there have been rounds where i've gotten at least 10 or 15 kills with the knife.. on top of the additional kills that i've got. I don't TRY to knife.. i simply know when to strike when the oppurtunity arises. Sometimes it's a hell of a lot better to pull out a knife then to try and unload into 4 guys...
But hey.. that's just me..

Expert Knife was my first Expert badge.
I got it completely legit.
I busted my balls.. and have continued to dominate people with the knife.

I'll see you on the battlefield... but will you see me?
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6782

AdamEcks wrote:

gblanco wrote:

I am the worst.
Now.
Prove it.
Done and Done. Simply type in your BF2 name into the search above. There is all the proof you need.
When I started the thread, I did not accuse the community or anybody.
You did it personal, and for some reason you feel offended.
If you don't have a video then stop talking.
Read the original post.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6768|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
OMFG how dare u n00bs accuse me of padding im a LEGIT <-------READ
and how do i get a cross hair with knife???
i dont know MAYBE THER and by the way i DONT play battlerecorder server cuz they make servers run slower
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6782

ibfr33k wrote:

That is my point.
AdamEcks
+1|6723|Canada, Eh.
lol, sparklet, you didn;t get personally accused. I assused you because it's funny. It's exactly what the rest of these guys are doing. I have the expert knife legitimately as well. same with A LOT of others.

As for gblanco, as I quote

"I have been asking for a battle recorder video to see how Expert Knife badge can be done.

Obviously nobody answer.

Why ?

Because all with expert knife badge are stat padders ?
They played in only knife servers ?
None in this forums has a video ?
Most of you are going to answer, because I don't have a video.
Well...
How about somebody saying how easy it is, do one to show us ?"

Sounds like accusing us of cheating to me. You obviosuly claim that if you say it's easy, you cheated because you don't have proof. But i really think you are taking "easy" out of context. Did I have to spend 3 weeks trying for it? no. But i did have to work for it once I found a good server. You can't just walk in and say "expert knife please" and expect it to happen. Use the infamous search button and go read how people do it. If you do what they say then you should get it no problem at all.
AdamEcks
+1|6723|Canada, Eh.

gblanco wrote:

ibfr33k wrote:

That is my point.
And gblanco, Just because this guy admits to being so terrible he had to cheat to get his badge, doesn't mean that everyone with the badge cheated. But yes, he did cheat to get this badge like a lot of people do. I guess it helps his e-ego to have a gold medal. I prefer to do everything legit, then when i get it done i'm actually proud of doing it. Just because a few losers admit to cheating doesn't mean everyone here with the badge cheats. I;ve seen claims for padding to get BASIC knife. You have basic knife so you are obviously a stat padder too.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6782

AdamEcks wrote:

Sounds like accusing us of cheating to me. You obviosuly claim that if you say it's easy, you cheated because you don't have proof. But i really think you are taking "easy" out of context. Did I have to spend 3 weeks trying for it? no. But i did have to work for it once I found a good server. You can't just walk in and say "expert knife please" and expect it to happen. Use the infamous search button and go read how people do it. If you do what they say then you should get it no problem at all.
To make it clear.
When I accuse somebody, I say it.
I am not accusing anybody.
You will know it If I do it.
But, for those people saying they can get expert knife badge anytime they want.
Make a battlerecorder video and let us watch it.
ibfr33k
+5|6846
I received my expert knife badge by accident.  I wasn't even trying.
And by the way AdamEcks,  I don't believe that me being terrible at playing has anything to do with it.  I happen to have just about all my scores is BETTER than yours.
yours:
Accuracy 19.36%
SPM 1.67
K/D Ratio 1.14
kills
Total & Streak 10,508 / 41
Per Minute  0.59
Per Round  9.03
mine:
Accuracy 23.95%
SPM 1.94
K/D Ratio 1.10
Kills
Total & Streak 12,016 / 46
Per Minute  0.67
Per Round  11.18

So I do believe that YOU of all people can not say that I'm terrible at this game.

Last edited by ibfr33k (2006-01-27 11:54:44)

^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6819|Long Beach, CA
I got mine without statpadding on Karkand with like 24 people on a 64 server.  I was USMC and I got it about the halfway mark in the game.  it can be done, you need to find a large server with a small amount of players so the tickets don't go so fast and you can get it.
Ptfo
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6855|Deutschland/Germany
Maybe I would have actually tried to help you getting expert knife if you said:

Help! There have been loads of threads about expert knife but still I dont seem to be able to get it. Obviously I m not a pr0 in this game so I need every help I can get. Would anyone be so kind and invest 45mins of his life for making a video of you getting 18 knife kills IAR.

But since what you said appeared to me more like:
Everyone is saying its easy to get expert knife but I cant get it. Obviously noone can be better than me so I guess everyone of you except some 1337-progamers padded to get it. If not: show me a proof (btw. it would also help me getting my badge).

It sounded very much as if you were accusing us even if you say you didnt plan to do so....
That s why I think its not worth it to put so much effort (its quite some) into helping you.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6798
man, por que saltas a decir que todos los que tienen la expert knife combat badge, hicieron trampa para conseguirla? no seas agresivo solo por que no la as podido conseguir, mira yo la consegui en mi primer intento, fue facil? no! me costo, tuve la suerte de que en el servidor que jugue havian un monton de jugadores novatos y ahun asi me dieron problemas para matarlos.
me huviera gustado que ese servidor huviera tenido BR, no para estar alardeandole a mis amigos si no  para pode disfrutar la forma como consegui mi badge (que fue legal) pero para mala suerte mia ese servidor no tenia
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6782

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

Maybe I would have actually tried to help you getting expert knife if you said:

Help! There have been loads of threads about expert knife but still I dont seem to be able to get it. Obviously I m not a pr0 in this game so I need every help I can get. Would anyone be so kind and invest 45mins of his life for making a video of you getting 18 knife kills IAR.

But since what you said appeared to me more like:
Everyone is saying its easy to get expert knife but I cant get it. Obviously noone can be better than me so I guess everyone of you except some 1337-progamers padded to get it. If not: show me a proof (btw. it would also help me getting my badge).

It sounded very much as if you were accusing us even if you say you didnt plan to do so....
That s why I think its not worth it to put so much effort (its quite some) into helping you.
Ok, I will go to the church and say my sins.
Don't help ME.
Help OTHERS.
ibfr33k
+5|6846
People read far to deep into things when something is written.  If gblanco's words was spoken instead of written, I bet people would of tried to help right off.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6701|Dayton, Ohio
I don't have mine, but if i got mine by owning my friends in a fair head to head, not just knifing, game, i would not consider that to be padding.  I i kill them while they are trying to kill me then it is all fair.  I play against my brothers all the time and I have taken opportuinity to rubb a knife kill in their faces occcasionally.  Infact I knifed my bro and buddy each  when i was working on my vet, but i also knifed 5 or 6 other unsuspecting soles.

I have been trying to work on my knife badge in sf on the dark maps with night vision.  I have come close like 16 and 17 a few times but i always run out of time.  Night flight gives a good opp for knife kills.  I have not really tried on karkand because of the massive bunny hopping c4 guys allways get em before i can get close.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6782

maton wrote:

man, por que saltas a decir que todos los que tienen la expert knife combat badge, hicieron trampa para conseguirla? no seas agresivo solo por que no la as podido conseguir, mira yo la consegui en mi primer intento, fue facil? no! me costo, tuve la suerte de que en el servidor que jugue havian un monton de jugadores novatos y ahun asi me dieron problemas para matarlos.
me huviera gustado que ese servidor huviera tenido BR, no para estar alardeandole a mis amigos si no  para pode disfrutar la forma como consegui mi badge (que fue legal) pero para mala suerte mia ese servidor no tenia
Yo no dije que todos hicieron trampa, pero de todos modos, parece que no me van a creer.
Si cuando hablo en espaƱol digo cosas que suenan mal, pues supongo que ingles estoy peor.
Y no soy agresivo, me caen mal las personas agresivas.
Sobre todo cuando juego BF2.
Me gusta jugar en equipo.
Me la paso ayudando con reparaciones o como medico.
Por eso es que mis numeros no son buenos, porque me matan mucho por estar ayudando solamente.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6782

ibfr33k wrote:

People read far to deep into things when something is written.  If gblanco's words was spoken instead of written, I bet people would of tried to help right off.
That is true.
English is not my language.
In Spanish I can say it clearly, but in english.....
And maybe because I am 43 years old, my ideas sound different.
I know most of people here are 20 years old.
So, maybe We don't speak the same language.
And I am not talking spanish or english.
ibfr33k
+5|6846
If you do come across a good demo of what your looking for, please pm me.  I would like to watch it also.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard