Sentience
+1|6185
It's an official statement the same as what I've posted to other forums. I'll get in touch with an admin to get an EA DICE title here. I honestly don't blame you for being suspicious though.
Ridge
+4|6189|Hills of Dyker
Well this server updates your stats and the i.p. is 8.2.121.23

Dalian 24 /7 is you fancy it.
-=V.R=-
+9|6182|Moldova (MDA)
its work! but why it working and others not?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6314|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

-=V.R=- wrote:

'Cause Jesus hates them.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
icecreamgod
+13|6189

-=V.R=- wrote:

wait, your stast work now?
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6636|balls

cowami wrote:

theknuck wrote:

is anyone else having problems with their stats updating?
Plenty of people. Hence all the closed posts about it.

I don't really care, though. I can wait all summer for my stats to be updated, to be honest.
i was kiding.......................nevermind
-=V.R=-
+9|6182|Moldova (MDA)
do you have more servers that work?

icecreamgod
they work only on that server, but maybe on others too,I hope!

Last edited by -=V.R=- (2007-06-18 11:15:41)

thebean1979
+0|6182
I have been playing all weekend as well as most the morning  today and nothing has updated I believe I will lose three badges and a medal as I had a few good sessions none of which updated. arghhhhhhhhhh.   other then the one server posted above is there anything that currently updates. and what about all i have earned in the last few days ?? all lost i guess ??
BluRR33
+27|6412|Sweden
i think all Hope is out... Damn this is just crazy  wait N wait for Days still nothing ... this is the 6the day i didn't get my score...

Hope that EA will Fix the ShitaZ soon before i just leave this shit  and wait without to look in the forum...  EA Dammit  FAST now!!
thebean1979
+0|6182
I got a few points yesterday must have been oin a lucky server cause nothing today at all I ve been on multiple servers and nothing.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

M'kay, let me say this, as many other people have said.

PATIENCE.

Okay, so your numbers haven't updated since Friday (or whenever the fuck this started).
OH NOES MAH PIXELZ ISN'T SHOWIN UP
Go outside, or whatever. Play some more rounds of Battlefield 2. Something. Your stats will updated in time. If you give them time, it will be fixed. What, EA/DICE/GameSpy are taking too long to update your stats? So why don't you try and fix their system? Since, clearly, you can do a much better job at repairing technological infrastructure, and can get your pixel badges much quicker, why don't you go over there, whoop their asses, and fix up the main server?

No?

Then shut the hell up.

This Zimmer-like moment has been brought to you by cowami.
icecreamgod
+13|6189

Ridge wrote:

Dalian 24 /7 is you fancy it.
what is the port number?
PvtchieF73
+15|6733|Netherlands
pfff man relax.. thjey will come in da end.. maybe play for fun...??

oh and here's  my share of omfg....OMFG hehe
-=V.R=-
+9|6182|Moldova (MDA)
icecreamgod
standard... 16567

"  Ridge wrote:

Dalian 24 /7 is you fancy it. "

do you have more servers like this one?

Last edited by -=V.R=- (2007-06-18 11:50:42)

TomSwe2007
+6|6183|Sweden
DrunkenPirate
Forum Administrator

Re: Update from EA about BF2 stats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this passed on to me this afternoon down from EA ppl:
Quote:
Thanks for posting the previous update!

Seems that the actual root of the problem may be the GameSpy node.
Currently, the stats server appears to be processing stats and stats should only be delayed instead of being completely lost. I'll let you know once we find out more about this issue.

Some people on the EAUK forum have stated that this is because of a stats merge between BF2 and 2142, please convey that this is NOT true. There are definitley no plans to merge 2142 and BF2 stats, that definitely would not make sense. 

So stats accumulated over the weekend may in fact still be added to your global scores. Some people have also reported that stats from some SF servers are going though fine.
It's Monday evening here now so hopefully something will happen soon to fix this completely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copy from http://forums.fevergaming.com/game-comm … ats-2.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont know if this helps so much but...something
=RvE=kbgfighter
+16|6656|Oslo, NORWAY
EA always screw up!! I hate EA!! EA/Dice can't make a game without bugs, glitcts etc!! stupid shit company
Sleepy8686
+2|6182
I thought I would post this for everyone's benefit, it doesnt sound promising and I can tell you that I played a ton since last thursday and only saw about 100ish of my 1kish + points. Just an FYI as well, there is no indication on the EA forums that I saw where they acknowledge any sort of widespread problem. You are basically supposed to submit your concern individually which I would suggest everyone do.

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your incident. Unfortunately, support staff can not alter or modify stats, ranks, kits and badges for Battlefield 2. The collection of this data is very complex, and as you can imagine with the popularity of Battlefield 2 an immense undertaking. There is simply no possible way we can adjust every players score, though we would love to. We do however, review every claim and report this to the DICE Development team so that we can identify any potential issues.

Our records show that your last ranked match was on (6/17/2007 8:25:00 AM ). In order for us to track possible stat delays or loss we could use your help. Please locate and login to any EA Officially Ranked Server (EA Servers begin with 159.153, record the name and IP for us) and play for a few rounds. Monitor your BFHQ stats, if they do not update after 6 hours reply back to us with all the information below.

Server Name:
Current Rank:
Current Global Score:
Account Name: (no passwords)
Registered Email:

Please be aware that at times the servers which collect stats from the Officially Ranked Servers may get back logged or suffer an unexpected short outage. This means your progress may take several hours (possibly even a day or more) to fully update and be displayed in your BFHQ page. Stats for some rounds, could even be lost if they were to be collected while these servers were offline temporarily. Though EA/DICE has tried to reduce the possibility of these issues and create systems and redundancy for data loss, the dynamic environment of both the Internet and Massively Multiplayer games of this type can create unforeseen or even unfixable issues.  As well, while playing on any unranked servers your progress will not advance, though we do not want to discourage players from visiting unranked servers as these can be a source of great enjoyment as well.

Please keep abreast of new patches and announcements at the Official Battlefield 2 Website located here. http://www.eagames.com/official/battlef … /home.jsp.
If you’re experiencing technical issues you can find assistance here as well: http://support.ea.com/

Please accept our apology for any troubles or errors you may experience from time to time and your help.

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support.

Sincerely,

EARep Shawn
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

=RvE=kbgfighter wrote:

EA always screw up!! I hate EA!! EA/Dice can't make a game without bugs, glitcts etc!! stupid shit company
Then go away. Don buy or play another EA game again. Ever. People like you are the reason why the game is getting worse.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6520|UK , Birmingham

cowami wrote:

PATIENCE.

Okay, so your numbers haven't updated since Friday (or whenever the fuck this started).
Go outside, or whatever. Play some more rounds of Battlefield 2. Something. Your stats will updated in time. If you give them time, it will be fixed. What, EA/DICE/GameSpy are taking too long to update your stats? So why don't you try and fix their system? Since, clearly, you can do a much better job at repairing technological infrastructure, and can get your pixel badges much quicker, why don't you go over there, whoop their asses, and fix up the main server?

No?

Then shut the hell up.

my theory of people with shit stats/skill, complaining about people who like to earn awards etc, is true!!!!!
ActiveO2
+0|6378
I got this answer from EA:

Customer 06/17/2007 09:26 AM
I dont get anymore points submitted to my BFHQ for playing on ranked servers since the 14th Juni. My player name is XXXXXX.
Could you please tell me whats wrong?

Response (EA Rep Philip) 06/17/2007 12:07 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your incident.

Unfortunately, support staff can not alter or modify stats, ranks, kits and badges for Battlefield 2. The collection of this data is very complex, and as you can imagine with the popularity of Battlefield 2 an immense undertaking. There is simply no possible way we can adjust every players score, though we would love to. We do however, review every claim and report this to the DICE Development team so that we can identify any potential issues.

Our records show that your last ranked match was on (6/14/2007). In order for us to track possible stat delays or loss we could use your help. Please locate and login to any EA Officially Ranked Server (EA Servers begin with 159.153, record the name and IP for us) and play for a few rounds. Monitor your BFHQ stats, if they do not update after 6 hours reply back to us with all the information below.

Server Name:
Current Rank:
Current Global Score:
Registered Email:

Please be aware that at times the servers which collect stats from the Officially Ranked Servers may get back logged or suffer an unexpected short outage. This means your progress may take several hours (possibly even a day or more) to fully update and be displayed in your BFHQ page. Stats for some rounds, could even be lost if they were to be collected while these servers were offline temporarily. Though EA/DICE has tried to reduce the possibility of these issues and create systems and redundancy for data loss, the dynamic environment of both the Internet and Massively Multiplayer games of this type can create unforeseen or even unfixable issues. As well, while playing on any unranked servers your progress will not advance, though we do not want to discourage players from visiting unranked servers as these can be a source of great enjoyment as well.

Please keep abreast of new patches and announcements at the Official Battlefield 2 Website located here. http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefi...d2/us/home.jsp.
If you’re experiencing technical issues you can find assistance here as well: http://support.ea.com/

Please accept our apology for any troubles or errors you may experience from time to time and your help.

Sincerely,

EARep Philip
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

I dont know if someone already posted this, but I didnt want to read 11 pages of spam...

Last edited by ActiveO2 (2007-06-18 11:59:31)

Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6719|UK

=RvE=kbgfighter wrote:

Whats wrong with Need for speed? Moh? Sims? Fight Night? Fifa? Burnout?

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2007-06-18 11:59:48)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

cowami wrote:

PATIENCE.

No?

Then shut the hell up.

my theory of people with shit stats/skill, complaining about people who like to earn awards etc, is true!!!!!
Liek omg! You iz teh leetest boi eva!

I couldn't care less about my stats.
sumknt
+0|6233

David.Podedworny wrote:

TomSwe2007 wrote:

Anyone know when we will start getting our points up again? I am bored just searching around forums. No idea playing when i dont know if i will get the points or not. EA comon we are tired of this
Some servers are working especially my favorite one hbd ghost town.
ib played hbd ghost town about 12 hours ago and nothing.
Sleepy8686
+2|6182

ActiveO2 wrote:

I got this answer from EA:

Customer 06/17/2007 09:26 AM
I dont get anymore points submitted to my BFHQ for playing on ranked servers since the 14th Juni. My player name is XXXXXX.
Could you please tell me whats wrong?

Response (EA Rep Philip) 06/17/2007 12:07 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your incident.

Unfortunately, support staff can not alter or modify stats, ranks, kits and badges for Battlefield 2. The collection of this data is very complex, and as you can imagine with the popularity of Battlefield 2 an immense undertaking. There is simply no possible way we can adjust every players score, though we would love to. We do however, review every claim and report this to the DICE Development team so that we can identify any potential issues.

Our records show that your last ranked match was on (6/14/2007). In order for us to track possible stat delays or loss we could use your help. Please locate and login to any EA Officially Ranked Server (EA Servers begin with 159.153, record the name and IP for us) and play for a few rounds. Monitor your BFHQ stats, if they do not update after 6 hours reply back to us with all the information below.

Server Name:
Current Rank:
Current Global Score:
Registered Email:

Please be aware that at times the servers which collect stats from the Officially Ranked Servers may get back logged or suffer an unexpected short outage. This means your progress may take several hours (possibly even a day or more) to fully update and be displayed in your BFHQ page. Stats for some rounds, could even be lost if they were to be collected while these servers were offline temporarily. Though EA/DICE has tried to reduce the possibility of these issues and create systems and redundancy for data loss, the dynamic environment of both the Internet and Massively Multiplayer games of this type can create unforeseen or even unfixable issues. As well, while playing on any unranked servers your progress will not advance, though we do not want to discourage players from visiting unranked servers as these can be a source of great enjoyment as well.

Please keep abreast of new patches and announcements at the Official Battlefield 2 Website located here. http://www.eagames.com/official/battlef … /home.jsp.

Sincerely,

EARep Philip
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

I dont know if someone already posted this, but I didnt want to read 11 pages of spam...
You got the same generic response that i posted right above yours. I actually replied pointing them to this http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … p;tstart=0 where one of their own employees states there is a problem. More to come.......
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6584
Man, shit!! I finally get some decent chopper rounds in and they be gone. I played some IO and that got updated but not my vehicle rounds. Damn!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard