oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6816

Accidental_Dizcharge wrote:

PPPS. Why is everybody slagging off Al jiz? Get off the fkn bandwagon. Do you watch it? Did you hear about the hate they're spreading from fox or fox wanabee networks? They don’t do any worse than the rest of the media. In fact most media analysts in the US (right and left) think they’re pretty balanced. They show the bad and good, it's just our media  who choose to inflate the bad (and it's pretty dire in the middle east). If they were that bad, they'd be banned/bombed……... right?!? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainmen … 318284.stm        http://www.guardian.co.uk/international … 85,00.html

Now howbots we get back to killin stuff online (anyone help with getting my knife badge????)
I'm so glad you pointed that out, thank you.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6697

Kimosabe-sa wrote:

New Zealand is still like that. Its my home country its rocks. And theres only 4 milion people there.
Yeah i heard damn that place sounds awesome and its so beautiful hopefully you guys / no one else will ever fuck up and destroy the beautiful land with houses or factories or mcdonalds lol.

What about the girls what are they like are they beautiful?
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6734|Belgium
Yea tell us some more about new zealandisch chix !
Shadow_jdct
+4|6673
On behalf of my lovely country Canada, I apologize for dumb little rascist fucks like Berzerk who have no clue what the world is like. America can be fucked up, sure, but so can everything else. I for one love America, the country; but the government seems to be going through a pretty stupid period. Canada is not about hating America, and Canada isn't some god damn untouchable paradise either.
The whole situation may be terrible, but no one is the 'bad guy', or maybe everyone is. There are atrocities on both sides.
Honest to god though? Islamic fundamentalism started it, and they deserve to get bombed the shit out of for fucking with the goddamn world superpower. Killing civilians, no less. And before you say some shit about Americans killing civilians, lets remember that these terrorists are picking up RANDOM PEOPLE, who are in the country to help the infrastructure, rebuild stuff, get the place going, and beheading them simply because they want to make a fucking point. Please don't even try to say the States would stoop that low.
Certainly, each and every Islamic fundamentalist involved in such practises deserves to die. They aren't innocent. The people they're killing are.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6697
Another moron brain washed by American Bastardization and Mcdonalds
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6718|th3 unkn0wn

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

lol
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6697

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

lol
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6682|Colorado
Religion & politics do bad things to man , when we can abandon these silly things we will all be better off.
As for the girl, she knew what was going on in the region & the risks as does anyone going there.
GeneralDodo
+5|6705
Berzerk is confused about everything, from what i've read. Apparently, it appears that he has been watching too much news on TV lately. The media is corrupt, and against the U.S., not to mention it will try its best to get people against the U.S. or to make it look bad. We are not over there killing families and children, but insurgents. In every war though, there will always be civilian casualties and there isn't anything that can be done about it. We are also not losing many troops over in Iraq as the media is making it seem. I do not really think its about oil, why are our gas prices rising? Muslims don't like the American way of life, American beliefs, and will do anything to take us back in time and read the Koran.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6697
I never watch tv these come from experience and real people.

But after alot of research i've come to the conslusion that only 10% in the U.S are decent people and the other 90% are just the ones which make me and others hate the country so much.
Shadow_jdct
+4|6673
Well, apparently Berserk has inexplicably stumbled upon a magical wellspring of complete stupidity. You can't possibly stereotype 90% of the people in the States. Guess what? 100% of the people I've met in the US were awesome and only 50% here in Canada were. Oh Shit, that must mean half the fucking country are jackasses like you. Get out of my country. People like you make me want to vomit.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6697
Now it dropped to 9% thanks to the bastardization above.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6753|Malaga, España
War is Hell and thats a Fact
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6706|Germany
So..this topic or the nice 2nd most powerful country thread are acceptable and the Juba-thread isn't?

You guys have a twisted view on morality...

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-01-29 17:39:29)

Shadow_jdct
+4|6673

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Well, congratulations. You just proved you have the maturity of a nine year old. You're saying that you're lowering your opinion of Americans just because I'm telling you I like them? And by an entire percentile? Wow, that's roughly three million Americans you've never met who you've now decided you don't like.
Zanis_Garde
+0|6672
Ok, I'm gonna be honest here. I didn't even bother reading most of the crap most of these people are spewing. Yes, it's bad for that girl, it isn't her fault, her situation sucks. But ya know what? If not her, then someone else. The Arab race is not evil, it's one group of psychotic religious zealots who corrupt their own religion in their favor. Sounds like the Spanish Inquisition with AK's to me. I AM of Spanish descent, my family immigrated to the US only 2 generations ago. But you couldn't tell that by looking at me. My Grandfather, the first one of our family here, served in the Air Force for TWENTY-FIVE, that 25 for those who only read numbers, years, he retired as a senior master sergeant. My grandmother served 15 years, leaving as a technical sergeant. My father: 20 years, master sergeant. Mother: 23 years, master sergeant. And you pathetic whiny babies want to say that hispanics and all these other people are all scum? When you pack your bags and head off for boot camp for anywhere from 9 to 16 weeks, and work long hours for little pay in the most dangerous line of work we have to offer in this country, come and talk some trash, but until then, shut your damn mouth. If you have a problem with the way the country is run, vote. Voice of the people jackasses, majority rules. If Bush was really that bad for our country, he wouldn't have won the election.

Last edited by Zanis_Garde (2006-01-29 19:57:27)

Tomdom_321.au
+1|6746|bendigo, Aus
Muslim extremist beheadings are really nasty... they dont just get an axe and swipe it off, they kinda saw them off slowly with these huge knifes.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6706|Germany

Zanis_Garde wrote:

If Bush was really that bad for our country, he wouldn't have won the election.
Hmm,that's the same thing they said about Hitler in 1933....
Cathalibm
+0|6672
mmmm....lots of tension here! IF America keep their noses out of other countries business, it would'nt be bommed by the Muslims extremist. I can only see Iraq getting worse. IF Bush doesnt like a goverment of a country that have their leaders elected democratically he calls them terrorist. EG => the current President of Venezuela. Its not america's business how other nations run their counties.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6697
Basicly Americans  think every country is a terrorist threat that doesnt do what they say and give them all you're resources.
bs6749
+3|6753

Shadow_jdct wrote:

Well, apparently Berserk has inexplicably stumbled upon a magical wellspring of complete stupidity. You can't possibly stereotype 90% of the people in the States. Guess what? 100% of the people I've met in the US were awesome and only 50% here in Canada were. Oh Shit, that must mean half the fucking country are jackasses like you. Get out of my country. People like you make me want to vomit.

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

You are obviously a FUCKING IGNORANT DUMBASS. You can't even read Berserk. If you look closely Shadow said he was IN CANADA you FUCKFACE. So please enlighten the rest of us as to how his statement  relates in ANY way to your opinion of Americans.
bs6749
+3|6753

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Zanis_Garde wrote:

If Bush was really that bad for our country, he wouldn't have won the election.
Hmm,that's the same thing they said about Hitler in 1933....
GREAT comparison. Both are Nazis. Both want to take over the world. Both think that traits present in some people should be the only ones present on Earth. Both killed over 10,000,000 Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals combined in concentration camps. Both ordered the mass killings of said people. Both conducted experiments on and tortured said people. Both had their own countrymen and sometimes their family members executed for opposition to the government. Both attacked other countries without FIRST being attacked. Sorry I fail to see ANY correlation between the two.

As far as Hitler being elected, you my friend are wrong. Do some research before posting unless you want to look like a complete dumbass infront of everyone.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0403a.asp

BTW, OWNED.
Zanis_Garde
+0|6672
Then there is also the whole fact that those TWO, yes 2, countries we've invaded in Bush's term were both homes to and training centers for extremeists and terrorists, with governments led by the few, elitists who do not represent the interests of their country, and simply tear their own country apart with a complete lack of moral structure, allowing, encouraging, or even engaging in, murder, rape, and torture. For some reason, that doesn't sit well with me, and were it not for the fact that the military won't let me in, heart problems, I'd be in Iraq right now, rifle in hand, hunting down every last murdering, raping, torturing son of a bitch I can, while building schools, universaties, hospitals, and training police and soldiers how to fight terrorists. Oh, wait, OUR MARINES DO THAT! Or does every person on the face of the planet actually BELEIVE CNN, the Communist News Network? I KNOW Marines, several of them, who have been there. Walter Price, Lance Corporal, graduated one year ahead of me at my school, a good friend of mine. He, with his own two hands, helped build 3 of the schools. And yet, the news would call him and anyone else brave enough to wear the uniform murderers, the dogs of a slave-driving administration. I see a problem with this. Our country has lost it's spirit, and this may sound a little fascist, but we have a liberty or two that interferes with security that I could do without. But then again, unlike a disgusting percentage of our country, I graduated high school. I was raised to respect authority. I don't do drugs. I've never been arrested. How many of those who would say we're fighting just for gas prices can say the same thing?
Shadow_jdct
+4|6673
http://www.natashatynes.org/mental_mayhem/2006/01/the_jordan_time.html
I think this link is talking about the same girl the thread starter knows.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6846
Liberals always have the right answers  AFTER  the crime happens to them.
My GF grew up in a beautiful suburb went to a beautiful  collage in a ski resort.
and  was a Flaming Rabid Liberal until she was a crime victim herself.
Now she is with the program. 100 %

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard