Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

killaer wrote:

I've noticed when surfing any thread to do with SS, the usual reply is "YEAH, I LOVE SONOHUGA STALEMATE! MAKE A 24/7 SERVER FOR IT" or "Worst map in BF2"

I perseonaly love SS, It's a great map. The atmosphere is just great, the fact that it's in a jungle landscape with all the little rivers is great, and there can be some really great concentrated spots with action, and I noticed people tend to travel in one big convoy of armor going from flag to flag, and when the Blackhawk gets in the air it gets really interesting. Why all the hate?
Good news for you. It has been included in the BF2s.com I/O rotation!
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6687|"The Empire"
I have luckily managed 26 hours on the map as i used always server hop to play on it, only a few weeks ago Peacock server was running it. But there was constantly a vote for shitland until they changed rotation!!

Last edited by mazerali62 (2007-06-18 05:42:16)

niomosy
+26|6688
While I never server hoped for it, I usually found it a fun map.  I tend to like all the Chinese maps, not so much Wake, though.  Like many have pointed out, the problem with most of the Chinese maps is that the flags are pretty spread out, making it more a vehicle map and less infantry friendly.   

The maps I usually see are Karkand, Sharqi, Jalalabad, Warlord, and Ghost Town.  Wake and Mashtuur usually get in on a decent "City Rotation" server. Good for Snipers, Medic whoring, and Clay whoring.
im_in_heaven
+27|6587

killaer wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

I don't know what worse, your spelling of Songhua or killer. Sonohuga? Jesus fucking Christ.
Excelent way to be a complete cock. I got the spelling of a map wrong, big deal.
you spelled excellent wrong
Zodiaccup
+42|6545

im_in_heaven wrote:

killaer wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

I don't know what worse, your spelling of Songhua or killer. Sonohuga? Jesus fucking Christ.
Excelent way to be a complete cock. I got the spelling of a map wrong, big deal.
You spelled wrong right.
im_in_heaven
+27|6587

Zodiaccup wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

killaer wrote:

You spelled wrong right.
You're right
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Well, to put it simply, it's shit.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6289|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

jord wrote:

Well, to put it simply, it's the shit.
Fixed.

And yes, I know I only have 4 minutes worth of time playing the map. I still like it.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

cowami wrote:

jord wrote:

Well, to put it simply, it's the shit.
Fixed.

And yes, I know I only have 4 minutes worth of time playing the map. I still like it.
Apprently i've spent 2 hours on it...

Yeah, i'm sure i have, Chuy.....

So Cowami, it would appear once again my logic of having more time on it than you wins.
weasel_thingo
+74|6326
i rekon its so divided because its so different from the other maps and involves a very different playing style, this is why most people hate it but some people love it. its divided because it isnt really a map you might play sometimes because it doesnt fit in with the others, its not an airmap or much of an armour map its not a city map etc.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6639|Your moms bedroom
armour and engineer whoring, also a great place to put mines everywhere
used to be one of my favorites back in the blackhawk whoring days (before they castrated the gatling gun)

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-06-18 10:55:57)

dundee_hitman_2005
+8|6669|Scotland

killaer wrote:

I've noticed when surfing any thread to do with SS, the usual reply is "YEAH, I LOVE SONOHUGA STALEMATE! MAKE A 24/7 SERVER FOR IT" or "Worst map in BF2"

I perseonaly love SS, It's a great map. The atmosphere is just great, the fact that it's in a jungle landscape with all the little rivers is great, and there can be some really great concentrated spots with action, and I noticed people tend to travel in one big convoy of armor going from flag to flag, and when the Blackhawk gets in the air it gets really interesting. Why all the hate?
Setup Songhua Stalemate 24/7 enjoy
cablecopulate
+449|6737|Massachusetts.
I just set Songhua to run at the bf2s US server.

72.36.222.172:16567

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard