FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

.robzored. wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

No, the classic one:  Someone goes AFK on Warlord, playing as SAS, and constantly spawn from the DZ, not pressing 9 for about an hour...

Final score:

Numb-nuts: score - 0.  kills - 0.  deaths - 463
Liar.

The most deaths he could have had would be 300 (or is it 330 on SAS?) since everytime someone dies your team loses a ticket.
Maybe the round ended and he did the exact same thing the next round?
Two people could easely make SAS loose no matter how hard they try winning involuntary ticket bleed
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6277|Illinois
I love it when people set up a jihad jeep and click 1 time too many and blow themselves up
VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California

.robzored. wrote:

I love it when people set up a jihad jeep and click 1 time too many and blow themselves up
Thats just not funny....sometimes it happens to perfectly intellegent and skilled people.....

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2007-06-17 22:27:19)

aj0405
+19|6161

VicktorVauhn wrote:

.robzored. wrote:

Thats just not funny....sometimes it happens to perfectly intellegent and skilled people.....

you do it all the time don't you?
VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California
No, only every 3 tanks...
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6286|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Ha. I was playing Sharqi today as commander, helping my doodz, when suddenly everything around me is hit by arty. Luckily, I survive, and I type in,"Aw, how sweet. A waste of arty just for lil' ol' me?"

The enemy commander was pissed.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6445|Australia.

.robzored. wrote:

My 10 year old cousin does that. When he comes over to my house, he asks to play BF2. So I remind him, "Remember, you only have 5 pieces of C4. 5 pieces!". "Yeah yeah" he replies. And probably 90% time he uses the C4, he clicks too many times because he is really impatient. Gotta het that C4 on the jeep quickly. One time, he did it to a Hummer with 3 people in it. Sigh.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6165
I saw a noob trying to revieve an enemy soldier. then he disconnected cuz he thought it was a bug

lol
IrishWind
+4|6710

Macca wrote:

.robzored. wrote:

My 10 year old cousin does that. When he comes over to my house, he asks to play BF2. So I remind him, "Remember, you only have 5 pieces of C4. 5 pieces!". "Yeah yeah" he replies. And probably 90% time he uses the C4, he clicks too many times because he is really impatient. Gotta het that C4 on the jeep quickly. One time, he did it to a Hummer with 3 people in it. Sigh.
I was Jihad jeeping to get my explosives badge.  As I finish placing all 5 C4s on a DPV, a team mate grabs it and takes off.  I'm in the base thinking WTF and holding the detonator.  I let him get halfway to the next flag, the decide, why not.  Beep Beep.   BOOM.  -4 TK punish. 

And I did get my explosives badge that round too.

Also, I earned my basic transport badge on a TK.  I met the time in vehicle requirement, and I ran over a guy who would not get out of the way.  That TK was the next event that triggered the award.

Last edited by IrishWind (2007-06-18 06:07:18)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6445|Australia.

IrishWind wrote:

Macca wrote:

.robzored. wrote:

I was Jihad jeeping to get my explosives badge.  As I finish placing all 5 C4s on a DPV, a team mate grabs it and takes off.  I'm in the base thinking WTF and holding the detonator.  I let him get halfway to the next flag, the decide, why not.  Beep Beep.   BOOM.  -4 TK punish. 

And I did get my explosives badge that round too.

Also, I earned my basic transport badge on a TK.  I met the time in vehicle requirement, and I ran over a guy who would not get out of the way.  That TK was the next event that triggered the award.
Lol, I've seen that with a noob palying Oman. However, he did it with a Black Hawk. Everyone rushed to the Black Hawk when the round began, but he missed out on a spot, so he placed C4 all over the chopper and said he'll blow it up if someone didn't get out. So the pilot just flew off. They got half way to the mainland when all of a sudden, boom. He blew em up.

The second part of your post reminds me of a pin in 2142. It's called the Emergency Rescue Pin, and you get it by reviving 8 (or 6, cant remember) people. Now, the funny thing is, you can get this pin by killing people with the defibs. I went on a defib rampage one time, and ended up with 2 Emergency Pins just by killing people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard