Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6805|Bulgaria
Thanks a lot for the info, dude
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6484
Not true - as I say I was in a Jolt Server - #2 I think and it updates - Special Forces did not though.  Jolt is the UK I believe.....

Last edited by {UK-US}Scotty (2007-06-18 04:44:07)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6805|Bulgaria

{UK-US}Scotty wrote:

US SERVER STILL COUNT UR POINTS ONLY EUROPEAN SERVER DONT!
so go and play on us server and u will see that ur points will change in bfhq - i tried it and it works
Wrong!
I think I have played on both US and European servers these days.
r00ts
xD
+81|6561|Netherlands

DonFck wrote:

I'll keep this thread open about the subject, so that everyone can have their share of omfgwtf.
omgwtf stats are downz0rz!
some server do update stats
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6484
try the Jolt 2 server - It works for me no problem - its running Dragon Valley only.....dont have IP to hand but it will be there...
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6347|105 RVK

{UK-US}Scotty wrote:

try the Jolt 2 server - It works for me no problem - its running Dragon Valley only.....dont have IP to hand but it will be there...
Last Battle On      2007-06-17 20:12:00
TFSlott
+2|6177
Why do some servers work and some don't? Can someone confirm working servers?
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6671|Norway
What? Are you guys fucking idiots? Do you only read the first post in a nine-page thread?

This is like reasoning with women and/or children! Ignore the informative parts and just bitch without reason.

Like I said a few posts back, our server guy @ TV2 has direct contact with DICE. THE PROBLEM LIES WITH GAMESPY. THE STATS WILL *MOST LIKELY* NOT BE LOST BUT NOTHING IS YET CONFIRMED! I will come back when/if we get some more info.

God damn imbessiles. Read - reply. How hard is that? Geez.

Last edited by Tor77 (2007-06-18 05:09:52)

Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6643|Ghost Town
Yesterday I played some Special Forces on random servers (LSF, Nod...) and stats have been updated. Today I played some vanila on the
"EA UK Jolt.co.uk #4 - City Maps Only" Server, earned thousands of points (of course ), medals, ranks and ribbons and all my glorious stats haven't updated!! OMFG!!

Last edited by Sub-Zero79 (2007-06-18 05:25:01)

RaiD
+5|6631|Canada
mabey Insurgents took over the stats database and are holding up the IT guy for ransom till battlefield gets patched right for once

meanwhile take a look at this video ...

http://www.tooshocking.com/index.php?ns … mp;id=1425

crazy?

Last edited by RaiD (2007-06-18 05:41:09)

xgloryx
+3|6240

Tor77 wrote:

What? Are you guys fucking idiots? Do you only read the first post in a nine-page thread?

This is like reasoning with women and/or children! Ignore the informative parts and just bitch without reason.

Like I said a few posts back, our server guy @ TV2 has direct contact with DICE. THE PROBLEM LIES WITH GAMESPY. THE STATS WILL *MOST LIKELY* NOT BE LOST BUT NOTHING IS YET CONFIRMED! I will come back when/if we get some more info.

God damn imbessiles. Read - reply. How hard is that? Geez.
Goodness.  I don't know what an "imbessile" is, but you sure are getting your panties in a bunch over *other* people bitching.  I'm sure some people aren't reading your post and other people are, but than again why should anyone believe you (or your TV2 admin) anyway? (:
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6484
From the EA Forums....posted 12.30 - ish UK time.

Both we at DICE and GameSpy are aware of this issue and have been looking into it. Currently, the stats server appears to be processing stats and stats should only be delayed rather than lost. I'll let you know once we find out more about this issue.

There are definitley no plans to merge 2142 and BF2 stats, that definitely would not make sense.
RaiD
+5|6631|Canada
I think we will get some of the stats back but not all according to my experiences with the stat system since bf came out.

example:

Johnny has 101.30 hours as sniper and is trying to get his expert sniper badge.

Johnny plays 3 different full rounds on 3 different servers.

Johnny gets 35+ kills or more each round and no expert badge comes up.

Johnny plays another round on a ranked server, gets 35 kills and gets his badge for expert sniper.

Johnny logs out of the server after the round has finished.

Johnny looks at his stats in game and sees that his badge has not shown.

Johnny plays yet another round and this time after the required kills, the badge does not pop up while playing.

Johnny gets upset.

Of course there are many other variations like this one also.

Last edited by RaiD (2007-06-18 06:23:07)

SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6332|Netherlands

{UK-US}Scotty wrote:

Currently, the stats server appears to be processing stats and stats should only be delayed rather than lost.
What about the points earned 2-3 days ago?

Last edited by SamFisher199 (2007-06-18 06:20:29)

Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6671|Norway

xgloryx wrote:

I'm sure some people aren't reading your post and other people are(...)
That was my whole point, thanks.

xgloryx wrote:

(...)but than again why should anyone believe you (or your TV2 admin) anyway? (:
A) He is not a "TV2 admin" - *I* am a TV2 admin. I wrote server guy because he is in charge of the hardware and software bit. As in "the running of". Oh, and in case you didn't know, TV2 has perhaps the largest server park running BF2 servers in the world (not counting those leasing out servers to clans etc), so those guys have close ties with DICE.

And I meant "imbeciles" :p
David.P
Banned
+649|6293

RaiD wrote:

I think we will get some of the stats back but not all according to my experiences with the stat system since bf came out.

example:

Johnny plays another round on a ranked server, gets 35 kills and gets his badge for expert sniper.

Johnny plays yet another round and this time after the required kills, the badge does not pop up while playing.

Johnny gets upset.
Johnny goes Emo.
TomSwe2007
+6|6178|Sweden
Tor is that you on the picture?

Just joking
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6493|Belgium

Tor77 wrote:

xgloryx wrote:

I'm sure some people aren't reading your post and other people are(...)
That was my whole point, thanks.

xgloryx wrote:

(...)but than again why should anyone believe you (or your TV2 admin) anyway? (:
A) He is not a "TV2 admin" - *I* am a TV2 admin. I wrote server guy because he is in charge of the hardware and software bit. As in "the running of". Oh, and in case you didn't know, TV2 has perhaps the largest server park running BF2 servers in the world (not counting those leasing out servers to clans etc), so those guys have close ties with DICE.

And I meant "imbeciles" :p
Tv2 servers are great ...
Just love being able to play without staring at a loading screen every map....
Just one downside:could you please remove the word idiot from the banned words list ..... quite frustrating being kicked while worse words are allowed...
Shinigami
+0|6178
the problem appears since thursday last week!
Some server work and update ur stats so simply try one round and if it updates its ok and u can get along if dont search for another one but i had no luck on most of my favourites which are all european server...

but i had luck on bfg which are us server...

but i still dont understand why some server work and some do not - they all got the same patch installed - some run some do not - and instead of trying the update on one gamespyserver first those idiots kicked the update overall - bunch of stupid jerks......

Last edited by Shinigami (2007-06-18 06:29:09)

Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6407|Scotland

Retalliation[1337] wrote:

Just one downside:could you please remove the word idiot from the banned words list ..... quite frustrating being kicked while worse words are allowed...
I get kicked all the time for "swearing" in TV2 servers.  Its so annoying because its not like im callling people bad names, but just my general speech uses more mature words.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6239|Turkey
ok so there are servers that update stats and others not updating so we can cal them unranked, u will not get your points from past 2-3 days 
BluRR33
+27|6407|Sweden
I'm sure that we  WILL lose our score we gained this last days!! cuz that's EA! or what ever it is ... don't really care  just want

everything to be Normal and get all the points I've gained in my life
General_zezoo
+0|6617

Sgt.Gene wrote:

I think EA is cleaning up all of the stats.

Erasing padders and what not.
oh really !
-=V.R=-
+9|6177|Moldova (MDA)
can you help me? I never before played ranked server, and i have some questions: Why BFHQ don't work and why my stats not saving? I tried maybe 16-18 ranked servers and nothing! still displaying 0 in my stats...
General_zezoo
+0|6617

RaiD wrote:

example:

Johnny gets upset.

Of course there are many other variations like this one also.
Johnny was a good kid

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard