psH
Banned
+217|6396|Sydney

The above videos are taken from The Animatrix. (For copyright purposes, it wasn't me who added these videos)

My question is: how do you think the world will end? (besides global warming, or anything alone that line)
Enviromental?
Man-made?

I think that, like the videos above, machines or, us, man, will create our own doom.

What about you? How do you think the humankind will end? Will we create our own destruction?

(sorry bout the videos, i did everything right, the links are correct too /mods)

Last edited by Doms (2007-06-18 03:08:46)

Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6188|sverige
nukes, disease and gays.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6312
Maybe a Computer who has a mind of its own decides to take over?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6532|Adelaide, South Australia

Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6407|Evilsville

Ruckel wrote:

nukes, disease and gays.
Why gays?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6634|London, England

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Definatley one from this list.
If you want a proper list. Click here

The website isn't your average crazy one, it's actually quite interesting. Read some of it.
psH
Banned
+217|6396|Sydney
[b]Lol the names of some of them...splash..KABLAMMO!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6634|London, England
To the left of the page is the main bit. It's split up into 4 sections. Space, Earth, Science and Religion. There are loads of events within those categorys, the front page may look stupid but read the links from the left of the page.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6532|Adelaide, South Australia

Mekstizzle wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Definatley one from this list.
If you want a proper list. Click here

The website isn't your average crazy one, it's actually quite interesting. Read some of it.
/bookmarked

Just a glance at that seemed interesting. I'll look at that later on.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6524|Gold Coast
Some massive disease wipes out 50-70% of the population in 300 or so years. Or there is a massive nuke war, or we just go crazy and kill each other. Hopefully none of them happen, and the star explodes when everybody has transferred to another planet just a bit away, in a new solar system, with sustainable life etc. It'd be depressing leaving earth when the sun gets too big and blows up, while everyone is in little ships going to a new planet... very depressing. I hope they have a plaque of the old earth, with stuff that was so good on the old earth, and what theyll do to make living better. Damn Im wierd.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
cMD-RR
+17|6300

KuSTaV wrote:

Some massive disease wipes out 50-70% of the population in 300 or so years. Or there is a massive nuke war, or we just go crazy and kill each other. Hopefully none of them happen, and the star explodes when everybody has transferred to another planet just a bit away, in a new solar system, with sustainable life etc. It'd be depressing leaving earth when the sun gets too big and blows up, while everyone is in little ships going to a new planet... very depressing. I hope they have a plaque of the old earth, with stuff that
aha
McCullough
+7|6851
"or we just go crazy and kill each other" Aren't we doing that already?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard