Scyth3
+0|6182

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

ZamoII wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

omgwtf iz haev lyk ten rnds wear iz gotten ova 100 points and i weally wana have 'em tbh
i can see you got an A in English language
I can see that you failed to understand the rhetorical value of my statement...and I stand by it.
rhetoric:

Noun
1. The art or study of using language effectively and persuasively.

I see that you failed to use the correct word. You're looking for the word 'sarcastic.' Which you obviously don't know the meaning of according to your second post.

English Grade of the Day- A+
adv3rsary
+28|6739
before someone else asks.. still not working
masculata
+24|6700|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
^^^UPDATE^^^
8 minutes later and still not working....
scoutmoy
+2|6185|Geneva, Switzerland
I played today (ended my game 4 hours ago)  and earned some 70 points that were added to my score... FINALLY!!!!   
If all the points i made during these last three days were counted, I should have made around 500 ! Damn that bug.

Before it, I checked and had 43 seconds to go before getting the People Medaillon. That's how I noticed the something was wrong.   

Those few miserable points that were added were earned playing Wake Island, but the time playing as PLA is still unchanged...  A new malfunction?

Last edited by scoutmoy (2007-06-17 19:29:25)

RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
Hmmm, i see my stats havent updated since the 12th of June..........Good thing i've reached the stage of my BF career that i couldnt give a toss.
Trouble69
+1|6657|WA, Australia
Shit happens, now might be the time to get a life again instead of worrying about stats and ranks.
sumknt
+0|6232
its now been 5 friken days!! WTF EA!!!  :-(
General_zezoo
+0|6622
update news for this weekend:

somehow only this weekend
-  1000 guys got 3 gold medals in 1 game
-  1000 guys got 5000 points in 1 game
-  1000 guys got Expert padges ( their scores are still under 10,000 though )

poor 3000 guys ... stats not updating ! ! !
-------------------------
so u really can't c the S***T they are sayin !
only this weekend all of the players became experts !

OMFGWTF %^&*&%$^#$ ..... I LOST MY WALLET IN WAKE ISLAND

Last edited by General_zezoo (2007-06-17 22:27:51)

BluRR33
+27|6411|Sweden
still no update.. i thought someone sad  at Monday it should me Fine.. but NOT! I'm not impressed.... so just wait in 5 days and see
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6320|ohio,USA

BluRR33 wrote:

still no update.. i thought someone sad  at Monday it should me Fine.. but NOT! I'm not impressed.... so just wait in 5 days and see
yup  meto
pvtmoustacheride
5 cents
+11|6626|Iowa, USA
Stumbled across this on another forum take it for what its worth.  I don't know how credible it is.

http://forums.fevergaming.com/game-comm … stats.html
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6686|Groningen, The Netherlands

Trouble69 wrote:

Shit happens, now might be the time to get a life again instead of worrying about stats and ranks.
well thats a crap thing to say 0.o
Sgt.Gene
+215|6787
I think EA is cleaning up all of the stats.

Erasing padders and what not.
ITA=TNT<SEREUPIN>
+3|6332|Milan, north Italy

Sgt.Gene wrote:

I think EA is cleaning up all of the stats.

Erasing padders and what not.
hello... i am sorry if i ask... is it your thought or do you have some sure informations about it ?

and, sorry for my english again, but what does it mean that EA is erasing padders and what not ?

i am disappointed because i didnt noticed this lost of updating ..i "worked" hard for to earn many points , and to can take the air expert badge and elicopter medal... i took them 4 times and i started to think that something wasnt working correctly...
i really hope that i didnt lost for ever all my earned points...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6810|Bulgaria
So, where are my points? and when new points gained will start to update??
TomSwe2007
+6|6182|Sweden
Hello. My stats have not been updated since the 15th. I was playing Strike At Karkand from 19:00 to 04:00 (9 hours). On 2-3 different servers during that time. Sometimes i checked my stats. It was perfect from 19:00 to 01:00 and the points updated just after each game round. But after 01.00 they didn´t updated any longer. I have lost more then 5000 points and several gold/silver/bronze since this. I thought it just was a bug and that the stat will show up if some hours. But they never did. So i started search around if that was any more peoples that had the same problem and i found hundreds of threads about it. My friends also told me later, that their stats also have not updatet. Then i was reading about this things with the recording. I have played on only 6 different servers this fue latest days since the 15th. And i guess the stat didn´t got recorded from this servers. 3 Karkand only, 2 Jalalabad only and 1 Dalian only server. And i lost over 20 hours time as medic as i tryed to reach the expert badge. I hope i will get my stats, because all of us putting down alot of time on this game. And are strugleling to reach our goal.

PS: I think i going to start be active on this website. It seens to be popular and you can see how to get all badges/ribbons. And also you´r own stats (That haven´t been updated tho).

/Tom

Last edited by TomSwe2007 (2007-06-18 00:52:27)

Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6498|Belgium
It would really be a surprise if ea says :"sorry to many problems support for bf2 is canceled .."
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6489
I was playign on a a Jolt 2 Dragon Vally Server - and my points updated - went back to SF - no updates from there.....odd eh.
DRKillusion
+10|6499|glued to my chair
so still no go yet.?
Baked Nut
+2|6488|Brisbane, QLD, Australia
nope
TomSwe2007
+6|6182|Sweden
I really hope we can get our score´s back. I just started playing again after a 1 year break. And the latest day i have played really much. Over 24 Hours totaly for sure. I have heard that EA should take care of this problem today, Monday 18/06/2007 so we may get a answer later this day.
I will not play any more untill i am sure the points starts update again. Everyone doesn´t care about the points, but i do. So, we have to whait and see. HIT IT EA!

/Tom
Shinigami
+0|6182
hey guys - dont trust those bunch of idiots that tell u something about restarting the ladder or reseting players....
as told a few posts before - US SERVER STILL COUNT UR POINTS ONLY EUROPEAN SERVER DONT!
so go and play on us server and u will see that ur points will change in bfhq - i tried it and it works

as for the european server - i guess they lost their connection to the account server - maybe due to the gamespy update which was i think on the same day... but maybe im wrong about this...

btw every ranked server uses logfiles to temporary store ur points until they are being written into the global database and if the global one is down or cannot be reached then this logfiles just grow but i guess that there is a max value for how big this temp file can get.
normally when the server is available again the logfiles should be written into the databse but there is a chance that not all of ur points are still left in the logfiles.....

so just sit back an relax - we will see what happens... and by the way - the day they reset the ladder and delete all players is the day when bf2 dies cause in a month or so there comes enemy teritory quake wars and i guess it will be ranked 2 so....
TomSwe2007
+6|6182|Sweden
How do i know wich servers that are US servers? I can only find 2 of them when i am searching on EA US.
BluRR33
+27|6411|Sweden
I dont think so... i played on 2 US servers ... No damn score , ,i saw that  Mailman[3GUNS] did get his score so i Went on the server he played on

so what do u think... i Get the damn score on the server vhe played on... does this have something with the  Connections from the servers to EA?
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6676|Norway
UPDATE: Just talked to one of our server guys at TV2 who has direct contact with DICE. They told him the problem lies, as mentioned, with GAMESPY. About stats not being recorded/lost they said this would be "unlikely". The thing is, when you put up a ranked server the server is connected to a Gamespy server. If this mentioned Gamespy server would be down, the ranked server would be down.

So it's most likely a case of delay. I'll let you know as soon as I get more information.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard