Nitro3093
+0|6668
I have been trying to get the basic sniper badge for a few days now. I have been able to get about 12 kills thru the scope but I still don’t get the basic sniper badge. What am I doing wrong? I have also been having problems getting the basic engineer. I repair all kinds of things and get repair points but cant seem to get the badge. The only question I have is does tking effect this score. I did accidentally kill a teammate with a claymore while I was sniping.

Any suggestions.
Home
Section.80
+447|6847|Seattle, Washington, USA

First off, teamkilling does effect your score. It gives you -4 points. I can't really help you much with the sniper thing, because that is my least favorite kit and I don't use it very often. I did get my basic badge though, and for that I just played on some of the big Chinese maps.

For basic engineer, repair a tank over and over, stay in the Black Hawk and repair it, or if someone repeatedly blows up commander assets, you can repeatedly fix them.
stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden
Do it the easy way, get a tank or APC and kill ten people while in it as sniper or engineer. Hate vehicles? Go commander and arty 10 guys  - Bam, there is your basic combat badge.

As for the basic engineer repair badge thing, try a half full server and hope your enemy like blowing up commander assets. Or go engineer on karkand, get a APC and stay close to the tank, that way you´ll get repairs while you help your teammate in the tank survive.

And the Tking issue, it does remove points from you but its not affecting you getting basic combat badges.

And sometimes the badges doesnt come exactly when you hit the required 10 kills, when I got my expert SpecOps it came at 43 kills I think. Unfortunately, sometimes the badges doesnt come at all. Many of us have experienced that, we hit requirements and nothing happens. Round ends and we have to start over.

Anyways, good luck to you.

Edit :  Added some more.

Last edited by stoneisland (2006-01-27 08:16:02)

emperorphoenix
+5|6774|Westeren Australia
its only 10 kill with the sniper and engineer what r u doing not to get the badges
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6724
I hate it when u get your drumroll and see ya badge or ribbon in round and then EA loses it and it never appears in BFHQ or stats and you have to do it again
Nitro3093
+0|6668
I didn’t know you could use vehicles to get badges toward things like sniper or engineer thanks.
KrazyKilla
+0|6724

Lt.Maverick|Lw| wrote:

I hate it when u get your drumroll and see ya badge or ribbon in round and then EA loses it and it never appears in BFHQ or stats and you have to do it again
yea that sux its happened to me b4....but because of my skills i got it easily
wraparoundww
+-1|6665|Cleveland, OH
Make sure you do all of the required in a single round when noted.
Otter
+0|6665|Sheffield, UK
Basic Explosives is proving quite difficult. I am gonna have to book my ideas up my badges front.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6724|Doncaster, England

Nitro3093 wrote:

I didn’t know you could use vehicles to get badges toward things like sniper or engineer thanks.
Find yourself a good chopper pilot and you'll get the badges no problem,
if you can use the guns
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6716
omg if u cant get the basic sniper with the main gun (sniper rifle) hahahah oh well then u have to practice... NEVER but NEVER! stay in the same place

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard