What are your stats doing?

Not updating. I have played HT58%58% - 59
Updating. I have played HT12%12% - 13
Not updating. I have not played HT22%22% - 23
Updating. I have not played HT5%5% - 6
Total: 101
[Chaos]Assassin
+18|6557
I have not played Highway Tampa and still no stats update.  As I've said in previous posts, Tampa may very well be the cause of this, even if you have or haven't downloaded it. But once again, its EA being EA so you never know what is going on.  They won't release anything about it until the patch probably which, from forum talk, updates start tomorrow ( Monday ).  We shall see what happens afterwards.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6522|Somewhere else

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Omgstats
Yes, thank you patton. We realize time played on a video game has little relevance to anything worthwhile in real life, along with the E-medals won on the same game.  I will hang my self in a closet for being curious.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-06-17 14:07:07)

BluRR33
+27|6429|Sweden
im not get my update... but i get crazy that not some guys dont get their scores... and some get it... arrrgh  i want my Rank also... played BF about

7 h  nothing , happend...  but someone is saying that the scores we get now will be update later... so i really hope thats right
TheGiantSE
+14|6513|Sweden
Havent recived any update of my stats since thursday... And I have not played or downloaded Highway Tampa.

Stats isn't everything and it's still fun to play...but I would like the medals and badges
floodgate
+2|6230
minz iz uber as usual

my statz  pwn yoor statz coz i,m a haxor

jk btw
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6263|Finland
Haven't played ht, haven't downloaded it, haven't even visited ea, or any other site or anything to get it, haven't even seen picture from it, no updates...
-ZS-carpenterbill
+3|6542
I think HT is the problem, not the client files but the fact some kind of patch would have need to be added to the stat recording servers to make the map stats get recorded. And we all know how well EA/Dice does on there patches.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6522|Somewhere else

-ZS-carpenterbill wrote:

I think HT is the problem, not the client files but the fact some kind of patch would have need to be added to the stat recording servers to make the map stats get recorded. And we all know how well EA/Dice does on there patches.
That's what I was thinking.
Sgt_Loki
+0|6201
I have Dl'ed Tampa and played it... seen stats and points show up but only DAYS later.

Playing vanilla BF2 points/stats show up almost normally, longer delays I've noticed.

Playing SF I'm getting boned. Goten 5 Vet kit badges and none are showing, nor are the points or any other stat increases.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6608|England

I downloaded Tampa the day it was released.

Played it, got time on it. Then I played on an EF server and got time on all 3 EF maps as well as some time on the Rebel maps. All stats appeared as normal - straight away.

That was fine up until I went away (last Saturday, 9th June) with my last rounds being on the 8th. I came back yesterday. Played some rounds yesterday and nothing has been logged (same servers), so its been broken since at least 9th June up to today.

I wouldn't say that it is just down to Tampa (as it was working fine), there must be other factors. The total BF2 player count maybe? Or the map has just been so popular that the information of a new map has sent the servers into overload, having to deal with a single additional map.

Last edited by Snake (2007-06-18 02:14:18)

Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6798|Hell, p.o box 666

TAMPA IS BETA!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard