B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

as I've said yesterday, great work

I still would love to have some artwork on the site. But that's just me...
[TG]Vito_Corleone
+0|6778|Holland
It looks great
Well done.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

B.Schuss wrote:

I still would love to have some artwork on the site. But that's just me...
shhh, its a secret... (but seriously, we might have some comic strips or something if afrojap finds the time and motivation... perhaps even user submitted stuff in the future, only time will tell.)
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6816|Australia
after loading a new forum page a few seconds later it seems to lock up and refuses to scroll for a few seconds..

at first i thought it was my computer... but its basically idling at 1% the whole time - and other sites dont do it..
i use IE and hadent had a problem with the forums untill now did u add something to them that IE doesnt like with the new update?
thinner44
+1|6779
HELP, text size way too small. Am I missing something? The old style was much better and easier to read, even adjusting my text size via tools doesn't work here...... I'm afraid it's just too small to read comfortably. Hope you can help with this.

FYI the text size is approximately 4-6 whereas before it was a much better 10-12.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

Small Text Sufferers: I'm guessing you're using IE, right?

Please clear your cache and reload. I believe I fixed this problem. If not, please be specifc about what browser and OS you are on (inlcude verison numbers, please).
direwolf
+0|6793
I'm loving the return to the dark side design 
Bloody Sky
+2|6814|Texas
Very nice indeed.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6775|Portland, OR, USA

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Viper007Bond wrote:

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

EDIT: After the maintenance my Forum looks blur and "smaller" ......hope u know that Chuy.....if not - i can do a screeny....
IE bug.

www.getfirefox.com
Don't think so.....and it wasn't......why post such useless comments, eh?
Be sure i know my pc and checked some things BEFORE i edited my post....
I never had any probs with my IE......
But u know, in most cases the real problem is approximately 60cm in front of the monitor......
Nuff said....
Whatever you say. It's your PC.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
Doyley
+1|6778|Australia
You did good Chuy, very impressive
Sharken
+0|6782
Very nice design and cool that you can see what medals/awards etc. are missing.
My only gripe is the update time, the queue is right now 14h long, which is too long.

Is there hope that the update time will decrease anytime soon ?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

Sharken wrote:

Is there hope that the update time will decrease anytime soon ?
Understand that the site will pretty much ALWAYS be updating stats as fast as EA/IGN will allow them to. Any chances of the update time decreasing lies solely with EA/IGN getting their newly created dedicated stats servers up to snuff.
Sharken
+0|6782

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Understand that the site will pretty much ALWAYS be updating stats as fast as EA/IGN will allow them to. Any chances of the update time decreasing lies solely with EA/IGN getting their newly created dedicated stats servers up to snuff.
Yes i understand that perfectly, but my original question still stands. From your reply i gather that there is no clear indication when/if the statssystem will be improved.

Here's to hoping that EA will improve on their statsservers very soon
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6807|A Small Isle in the Tropics

chuyskywalker wrote:

Please clear your cache and reload. I believe I fixed this problem. If not, please be specifc about what browser and OS you are on (inlcude verison numbers, please).
had the same problem on IE, and yup, did what you said, and it worked!!

personally i prefer the "comic-relief" of the previous homepage..but this is just as nice. And yes, it looks extremely crisp on Safari, fyi and by far superior than being displayed on IE.

great job, as always!
Cimlite
+1|6814|Sweden
I just had to post to congratulate on this new design. The last one was OK I suppose, I was not a huge fan of it... but this is nothing short of perfect. It could not be any better, it fits so absolutly perfectly.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6783
Looks awesome! Love the medals and new design. Lead board kicks ass too.
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6790|ATX
The new site design is freakin' awesome!!  And I absolutely love the UBAR feeds inside of the player profiles!! 

Thanks for all the hard work Chuy and keep up the great work!!
ssj4gogeta
+1|6814|England, Uk
The new layout is great really nice work.
.zerOKilled.[ITA]
+0|6814
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C

gg
ProDicTeD
+2|6778
nice i love this lay-out!! hope you won't change a thing
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6806
Great! Really a great job !
Especially the logo at the right top corner I love it! Amazing, what can be done without using too many graphics on the page, just a few and a bit CSS
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6814|United Kingdom
like the new design changing the font size in the forum, isnt working right now - its too small. nice work though keep it up.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

Raxor wrote:

like the new design changing the font size in the forum, isnt working right now - its too small. nice work though keep it up.
Should be fine.

chuyskywalker wrote:

Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6801
there is one thing to come up with ideas like this and another to actually make them come true, you did both.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6814|United Kingdom
all fixed now thanks, good old refresh cache - that was doing my eyes in. Thanks again

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard