Is using the G36E as SAS acceptable?

Yessir80%80% - 194
never acceptable19%19% - 48
Total: 242
jord
+2,382|6691|The North, beyond the wall.

Jameseyy wrote:

jord wrote:

If we did this during the week it would have higher results for yes, kids usually come on at the weekend.
Look over your last 40 posts, note that they all are filled with kids this, and kids that. You talk and think about children more than  peadophiles.
I've said it about twice in this thread. In 1 and a half years i don't think i've said the word kids 40 times.

I pretty much speak the truth, and if i think i'm wrong i won't speak. In this case i think even you'll agree there are more kids on at weekends, hence the poll results.

Also, what's with the peadophiles thing?
Budzilla
+9|6205|Brisbane, Australia

Jameseyy wrote:

']['error wrote:

g36e is noobgun, every one who uses it should get aids.
My feelings too.

Put some thought into your response at least. What if they made a gun with no deviation, no recoil and 1 hit kills? Would you tell people to shut up and just use it?
^ This is why I complain. When the E came out I used it exclusively. However I realised after a month that I was just getting cheap kills and when I went to pick up another gun in the game I could not kill. It is an assault rifle with training wheels. As another player said: "Every gun in bf2 shoots so randomly, completely fucked, but the g36e shoots like a laser. You aren't getting kills with it because you are more skillful, or have a better battlefield awareness, you get kills because it will hit any person, at any range, on any angle, running at any speed from any position..."

Oh, and one last thing I'll leave you low skill, high whine factor nubs with: If these unlock users are noobs, and you're so good with the stock weapons, isn't it actually better practice if they get to use unlocks?
Have fun wanting to get better. Oh wait, you don't. You just want the illusion.
That depends. When you change to a weapon which gives you kills on a silver platter your play style becomes slack, you stand in the open, don't use cover effectively, you don't worry too much about the first shot on your opponent because you can return accurate fire. Playing against a squad of E noobs is like playing against a squad of bots. They are completely retarded yet they have inhuman aim.
Daily_Tasks
+5|6301|Las Vegas, Nevada

Budzilla wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

']['error wrote:

My feelings too.

Put some thought into your response at least. What if they made a gun with no deviation, no recoil and 1 hit kills? Would you tell people to shut up and just use it?
^ This is why I complain. When the E came out I used it exclusively. However I realised after a month that I was just getting cheap kills and when I went to pick up another gun in the game I could not kill. It is an assault rifle with training wheels. As another player said: "Every gun in bf2 shoots so randomly, completely fucked, but the g36e shoots like a laser. You aren't getting kills with it because you are more skillful, or have a better battlefield awareness, you get kills because it will hit any person, at any range, on any angle, running at any speed from any position..."

Oh, and one last thing I'll leave you low skill, high whine factor nubs with: If these unlock users are noobs, and you're so good with the stock weapons, isn't it actually better practice if they get to use unlocks?
Have fun wanting to get better. Oh wait, you don't. You just want the illusion.
That depends. When you change to a weapon which gives you kills on a silver platter your play style becomes slack, you stand in the open, don't use cover effectively, you don't worry too much about the first shot on your opponent because you can return accurate fire. Playing against a squad of E noobs is like playing against a squad of bots. They are completely retarded yet they have inhuman aim.
I am with stupid
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6532|Adelaide, South Australia

benzoenator wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Use what ever damn weapon you want.

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6403|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

m16 > ak-47 > ak-101 > l85a1 > g36e
ak-101>ak47>m16
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6425|Belgium

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

m16 > ak-47 > ak-101 > l85a1 > g36e
ak-101>ak47>m16
Agreed
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6597|England
People who say unlocks are for nubs are the biggest retards imho.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6378

Mordoc_the_Gorilla wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Thats not a weakness
i disagree.
vernedead....wow full auto with anything is fucking terrible. the guy your shooting at is prolly thinking NUB..and then he'll kill you with a couple sigle shots or burst fire. wow dude you dont even know. samtheman  is right your wrong
single shot>full auto
You can do single shot on full auto if you arent completely retarded.
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned

Vernedead wrote:

Mordoc_the_Gorilla wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

i disagree.
vernedead....wow full auto with anything is fucking terrible. the guy your shooting at is prolly thinking NUB..and then he'll kill you with a couple sigle shots or burst fire. wow dude you dont even know. samtheman  is right your wrong
single shot>full auto
try single shot running the halls on Iron gator.

their are plenty of situations where single shot is better, but their are some where full auto is. difference is plenty of weapons have both but the G36E doesn't
thats when you getout the jackhammer or the DAo or the good ol trench gun
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
lol thats true but they have single shot for a reason Hive twist
']['error
Banned
+630|6656|The Netherlands

']['error wrote:

quoting yourself = teh sex
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6657|Ohio
if you like a gun, use it. you shouldnt be held back because people call you a noob for using a gun. if your good with it, than all the better for you when you pwn them. be your weapon of choice the AK's, G36's, or even the L85. its a game. you paid for it. play how you want, if you want points play for points, if you want fun, play for fun.

Last edited by Paco_the_Insane (2007-06-18 12:22:21)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6691|Middle of nowhere

Budzilla wrote:

maybe that's b/c you suck, i can switch between the AK-101 and G36E seamlessly and still do fine with it

Ak-101>G36E>M-16>AK-47>L85A1
Budzilla

genius_man16 wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

maybe that's b/c you suck, i can switch between the AK-101 and G36E seamlessly and still do fine with it

I have a KDR of 2 with assault rifles and you have a KDR of 1.4 and you're tell me that I suck?

You don't live up to your name.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6671|BC, Canada

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Use what ever damn weapon you want.

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
RD_The_Dog
+87|6549
The g36e only leads to complaicence.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6671|BC, Canada
all these people that are apparently "leet" enough that they dont need the g36e need to quit their bitching, if your good enough you should be able to kill most people, most times, with any gun regardless of what they are using against you.... so pick you gun and let them pick theirs, untill then I think punkbuster needs to instatute a no bitching auto kick/ban on servers...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6643|Washington, DC

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

all these people that are apparently "leet" enough that they dont need the g36e need to quit their bitching, if your good enough you should be able to kill most people, most times, with any gun regardless of what they are using against you.... so pick you gun and let them pick theirs, untill then I think punkbuster needs to instatute a no bitching auto kick/ban on servers...
Amen. It's a god damn game, it matters NOTHING AT ALL in the real world. NOBODY gives a shit about whether someone's got a 12.0 KDR with their AK-101. Your girlfriend won't care, your employers won't care, and your parents won't care. Just kidding about the girlfriend part actually; anybody who obsesses with such insignificant things as certain "noob cannon" haters do has never seen tits besides their mother's.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6671|BC, Canada
lol
Daily_Tasks
+5|6301|Las Vegas, Nevada
It is not for no reason that there is no unlocks in any bf2 competition. What else needs to be said???? Using m16 and ak requires more skill than "click-click" E  gun...  Last time i used E gun people start saying that i hack. It is funny how i cant miss with that gun...For how long will u fight over this? Vanilla players that never compete love it, cause they cant miss and they dont know better but competition players kick ass anyway so stop fighting over it....
Marinejuana
local
+415|6598|Seattle
i dont even like the g36e, its shit on the run and with recoil. if ur the type that lays down, kills one person, then dies, by all means take the g36e. i use the l85 when im on SAS because it can headshot. better yet i pick up an ak101 from a dead medic.
Slickfish
+24|6636
I dont like the 36E, but if someone wants to use it why the hell not.

Bottom line for the majority of people it easier to use, just something about the fact 2/3 rounds from each burst seem to hit the target alot of the time without having to prone and settle like the M16 require's to land the same hits on burst, saying that the M16 is still good.

Any weapon can produce mass ownage, just depends on the player using it. However the E is easier to use.

I have loads of hours with the L85A2 and it really is good, but I've seen afew guys who are unreal with that gun.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

Budzilla wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

I have a KDR of 2 with assault rifles and you have a KDR of 1.4 and you're tell me that I suck?

lol, you're bringing stats into this? please, i'm still recovering from my n00b days, but even so, i was saying you suck b/c you said you can't go from the G36E to any other gun.  It's really not that hard

Jameseyy wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

LOL fail.
eh, to each his own

Last edited by genius_man16 (2007-06-19 06:31:37)

Budzilla

genius_man16 wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

lol, you're bringing stats into this? please, i'm still recovering from my n00b days, but even so, i was saying you suck b/c you said you can't go from the G36E to any other gun.  It's really not that hard
Maybe I expect a better standard from myself?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

Budzilla wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

Maybe I expect a better standard from myself?
standard? what? what are you even talking about? to go from the G36E to... what? what else is there other than being able to do well with any other gun?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard