morbesso666
+0|6769|Givataim, Israel
Zaatar Wetlands 10-16\64 players.
Get into APC of a teammate and repair everytime he's hit!
But such posts are existed, use the search!!!
DuVeL
+2|6674|New Gitland, the Netherlands
You know what people forget to repair? AntiAircraft and TOW's!
WormGuts
+17|6799|Dayton, Ohio

DuVeL wrote:

You know what people forget to repair? AntiAircraft and TOW's!
i repair them every chance i get, but most of the time there is noone sitting in them.
thefousteph
+8|6736
I Got it on Warlord - you have to get an oposing team who wants your commander assets down by any mean!!! you will know when the other team is agressive at destroying the commander's assets.

That's when you go for your Vet repair badge!
don't forget to kill them sometimes; 'cause they will blow you up as they blowing again what's you are repairing!!!
comic_chimere
+-1|6696|England, UK

morbesso666 wrote:

But such posts are existed, use the search!!!
Now if this was one of the first 3 posts it maye have made a difference.

/sarcasmoff
4lter_3go
+1|6751|Leighton Barracks, Germany
strike at karkand- 64 player (the 2 apc's and t-90)
ok all you have to do is set  up an armored column like so https://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6702/screen0288zh.jpg
and the enemy will be tempted to blow you all to hell with their SRAW's so someone will always need repairs.

this is from a game i played like 10 min ago on moders karkand. and heres my score for that round.
https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4783/untitled0er.png
only 2 of my team points were kill assits, so that makes 16 repair points

Last edited by 4lter_3go (2006-01-27 06:02:22)

Thetruereddevil
+5|6687
Got mine at mashtuur, in a mad rush at the end, repairing everything i could find! i was on the mec and constantly fixed the commanders toys plus a few tanks, ya just need to find a map with a few things to repair really, one where your team isnt kicking ass or nothing to fix!
zinguya1978
+0|6670
i  have it..i got it by sticking with the commander in base near his assets..i just repaired them afetr c4's and artilary strikes..i got it 1st time

good luck

az
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6776|AUS, Canberra
i just ran around behind tanks at karkand.
SpiritofDeath
+0|6709|Austria
I think Ghost Town.Seems to me that this is the map where most Spec Ops are coming to destroy the commander tools.I got mine on Warlord though.Some Spec Op came every minute to our SAS base and blew it all up.I repaired it and thanked him when i got my vet badge.After that he didn't come anymore *g*

Last edited by SpiritofDeath (2006-01-27 06:24:35)

DSRTurtle
+56|6691
I got mine at Mastuur City in the blackhawk.  A couple of good gunners and pilot who actually knew when to leave for repairs when my wrench wasn't fast enough.  Plus a couple of points for the UAV and Satellite.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6763|06-01
just got it!!! at last the vet repair!
dragon valley, repairing commander assets.
there was an enemy spec-ops squad that kept them blowing up, just hopped into a PLA apc and went up and down repairing and taking out whoever i could.
Sweetness!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6702|Germany
10 points are no problem if you have a busy enemy specops team.

I got my veteran engineer on Clean Sweep,I took an APC so that I repair some nearby tanks and kept the commander's assets up and running.

1 UAV-trailer + 1 Sat-com + 3 artillery cannons = 5 repairpoints ,if the enemy specops are busy the assets are blown up at least 2 times a round.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6702|Germany

tthf wrote:

just got it!!! at last the vet repair!
dragon valley, repairing commander assets.
there was an enemy spec-ops squad that kept them blowing up, just hopped into a PLA apc and went up and down repairing and taking out whoever i could.
Sweetness!
Hey,congrats...

But you see,that's the way to go,if the enemy specops are busy the engineer is happy... ;-)
DSRTurtle
+56|6691
it's so much fun to shoot spec ops in the back with the shotgun
=S=Punisher
+0|6767
I got mine playing as a commander and I kept repairing my assest cuz some mofo kept taking them out so instead of dropping supply boxes to fix them ,and restock the mofo so he can do it all over again I would find him kill him and refix the assets .By the time I got everthing fixed and rehide myself he was back again ..lol and it all started over again got my basic and vet badges all in the same round
petethecheese
+9|6768|England
Got my vet on  Kubra dam - MEC.  Repair your assets all the time and drive in an APC around repairing all the vehicles - if one of your buddies is flying a helo, get them to hover over you - you repair them, they get damaged easily, so it's a good way to 'top up' as you'll struggle to get 10 just repairing commander toys, unless th eUS SF guys are VERY busy.....  Now expert.  That's a bitch.....
ToughOmbre359th
+0|6684

comic_chimere wrote:

Sh4rkb1t3 wrote:

Drive a jeep into the water, get in the back seat, start repairing.  I got 23 repairs in 1 round like that.
i actually tried this but it wont repair while I am in any seat. tried sitting in all 3 and no auto reapair
4 seats with 2 open view seats in the back (hint)
DSRTurtle
+56|6691

ToughOmbre359th wrote:

comic_chimere wrote:

Sh4rkb1t3 wrote:

Drive a jeep into the water, get in the back seat, start repairing.  I got 23 repairs in 1 round like that.
i actually tried this but it wont repair while I am in any seat. tried sitting in all 3 and no auto reapair
Sounds like stat padding to me.
binloading4ever
+0|6673|Netherlands
I just got mine. In mashtuur. In a 64 map with 25 people. There was some guy constatly blowing up the shit. Thanx for that. You can also do it in a very lame way. Just take 2 jeeps. Shoot with one jeep on the other, and jump in the back of the second jeep and repair it. Could come in handy when i have to go for the expert badge. Cause there is no way i will be abble to manage 25 repairs iar.

As a commander im always an engineer cause the enemies are trying to blow ur asset up. I see a lot of commanders trying to repair their asset with the supplie crates, but i think that's stuppid cause now u give the enemy to retrieve some new c4 and blow ur complete asset away.
Buffnuggles
+11|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

ToughOmbre359th wrote:

comic_chimere wrote:

Sh4rkb1t3 wrote:

You can always try the boat thing on Wake Island or Dragon Valley
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6685
Something to keep in mind . As soon as you spawn call out for repairs and check the map . You can see  icons for all other engineers . If there are a lot of engineers then your chances of snagging it are hindered . Good kuck . Go to another server , perahps one you know is full of noobs so you can dominate .
Also it's being in the right place at the right time and not dieing a lot  . What I would do is let the special forces come on in and blow stuff up . Then follow up and repair stuff keeping an eye on him . Hide in places you can observe and fix and kind of follow him around with out him noticing you . If your lucky you will have them kind of follow you , letting you rebuild so he can come back and blow stuff up .

Last edited by jonnykill (2006-01-29 20:11:28)

masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6722|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
I've got him, on wake island. on the PLA side repairung our commander assets and 2 tanks
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6705|Taiwan
man, cant even get my 5 repair points for basic.........
Scorpian65
+14|6743

Torin wrote:

25 points though? I don't think it's possible to do it legit, I dont care how lucky you are.
I got Expert on Daging Oilfields as USMC repairing the commanders assets. The SU pilot was bombing the hell out of them the entire round. I got bombed about 5 times but got 27 repair points that round, I couldn't run from one item to the next fast enough to keep everything fixed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard