Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6676|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

Ace.O.Lamb wrote:

I once heard that Pure_beef_69 was one of the finest snipers around. Nailing the wookies with ease
pure beef had the skill of ur left nut, yes not alot of skill at all hasnt even went through puberty
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
its been discussed before, and theres no way to come to an agreement as what makes a good sniper cannont be agreed upon either.
Pyrri
+7|6615
JEFFWHITLEY, when he gets warmed up.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6730|Great Wall
I've never seen REALLY great sniper. I've seen only a few good ones, so hard to say who's the best. Impossible to arrange any competition as people are different and have different favourite maps. The biggest number of players is from the US so probably there is the place where we can look for the best one. I just don't know him as I don't play on US servers.

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2007-06-16 16:44:03)

plaid_retina
+10|6687|Memphis, Tn
presto2....     http://bf2s.com/player/48723810/

This guys in my clan([GoD]) and he's one of the best I've seen. He's ranked 24 in the world with a sniper rifle. I'm not to bad myself....I rank 400 something in the world, I'm a run around with a squad type of sniper and I never camp so my accuracy is a little low.

Last edited by plaid_retina (2007-06-16 16:47:09)

Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6712|Sweden
Well i have heard about many, but never seen them in action though (i have just been playing wake, lol). Hard to think of some that i've seen.
hmmm .
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
Look at all these posers posting.

I'm the original, they should teach this kind of thing in school.
Alpha as fuck.
plaid_retina
+10|6687|Memphis, Tn
Nyte your videos are good but edited, if you want to see a real sniper watch my unedited vid......

http://media.putfile.com/Snipers-paradi … tlefield-2

Here's the high quality download for better viewing....

http://files.filefront.com/Snipers+para … einfo.html

Last edited by plaid_retina (2007-06-16 17:39:43)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6670|In You Endo- Stoke

plaid_retina wrote:

This guys in my clan([GoD]) and he's one of the best I've seen. He's ranked 24 in the world with a sniper rifle. I'm not to bad myself....I rank 400 something in the world, I'm a run around with a squad type of sniper and I never camp so my accuracy is a little low.
The guy in the link has an accuracy of 33%.

Nyte wrote:

nyte

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2007-06-16 17:41:47)

plaid_retina
+10|6687|Memphis, Tn

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

plaid_retina wrote:

Nyte wrote:

nyte
Yea but hes been on that account since 2005 and was a noob once like all of us. Anyone can start a new account when they masted a specific kit and look like a pro with high accuracy and SPM. Props to all who have kept their original accounts, I shit on new account pros. *cough* nyte aka STFU_Account *cough*
LazyRobin
+2|6478
One guy i play a lot with is SEMSTA  can never out snipe this guy.

http://bf2s.com/player/52232776/
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6582|Reisterstown, MD

Nyte wrote:

Interesting....You still sporting a pedestrian wit are ye?  Rookie snipers are so cool.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

plaid_retina wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

plaid_retina wrote:

Nyte wrote:

nyte
Yea but hes been on that account since 2005 and was a noob once like all of us. Anyone can start a new account when they masted a specific kit and look like a pro with high accuracy and SPM. Props to all who have kept their original accounts, I shit on new account pros. *cough* nyte aka STFU_Account *cough*
My original account was banned temporarily awhile back so I started this new one.  They eventually unbanned it but I'm too used to playing on this one now.
Alpha as fuck.
plaid_retina
+10|6687|Memphis, Tn

Nyte wrote:

plaid_retina wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

plaid_retina wrote:

nyte
My original account was banned temporarily awhile back so I started this new one.  They eventually unbanned it but I'm too used to playing on this one now.
Cool.....I wasn't trying to flame, I was in a bad mood when I posted earlier.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6450|behind my rifle
there are some really great snipers in WOoKie (not saying that because im in wookie). but there are also other greats....to hard to find just one
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6397|Earth

plaid_retina wrote:

if you want to see a real sniper watch my unedited vid......
I watched and didn't like. You stand still, in the open of course, to take shots. If by real sniper you mean one who is nothing special, then you were right. Nyte's video owns yours, but I wouldn't say he is the best. What makes everybody think that the best sniper is the one with the most kills? Or the one with the best KDR? All of that doesn't mean shit. The best one is the one who can do every type of sniping with skill, and the best one I know like that would be MorbiD.Shot. Dbss is pretty ridiculous, but I haven't played enough with him to say really anything besides he makes shots at 600 meters.
Signature
plaid_retina
+10|6687|Memphis, Tn

pyscofrawg wrote:

plaid_retina wrote:

I watched and didn't like. You stand still, in the open of course, to take shots. If by real sniper you mean one who is nothing special, then you were right. Nyte's video owns yours, but I wouldn't say he is the best. What makes everybody think that the best sniper is the one with the most kills? Or the one with the best KDR? All of that doesn't mean shit. The best one is the one who can do every type of sniping with skill, and the best one I know like that would be MorbiD.Shot. Dbss is pretty ridiculous, but I haven't played enough with him to say really anything besides he makes shots at 600 meters.
I never said I was the best.....just good. Nyte is really good as well, I was criticizing all the editing in his video. Editing can make anyone look good...it doesn't show streaks just their great moments. As far as you criticizing me walking in the open...thats how I snipe, I'm not a lame camper hiding in 1 spot every round I believe in teamwork and I help my squad by grabbing flags and providing long distance cover fire. Plus a sniper who runs with his team will own camping snipers, we have more versatility and have to be a dead shot to survive. My video was also filmed using the M24, if you knew my wrath with the SVD you would keep your mouth shut. You're a nooblet anyway and I plan to show up where you're playing and serve your ass so watch for me........oh wait you won't even have a chance to see me, you'll be dead.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6397|Earth

plaid_retina wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

plaid_retina wrote:

I never said I was the best.....just good. Nyte is really good as well, I was criticizing all the editing in his video. Editing can make anyone look good...it doesn't show streaks just their great moments. As far as you criticizing me walking in the open...thats how I snipe, I'm not a lame camper hiding in 1 spot every round I believe in teamwork and I help my squad by grabbing flags and providing long distance cover fire. Plus a sniper who runs with his team will own camping snipers, we have more versatility and have to be a dead shot to survive. My video was also filmed using the M24, if you knew my wrath with the SVD you would keep your mouth shut. You're a nooblet anyway and I plan to show up where you're playing and serve your ass so watch for me........oh wait you won't even have a chance to see me, you'll be dead.
I didn't mean it like you suck or anything, but if you want to brag.... You have never played with me, I bet many snipers who have would back me up. Your video is shit, and I own you.
Signature
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6455|meh-land
get me a list and i can check up on everyone who is in the western hemisphere to see if they're haxors or not...
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL
How about someone who actually helps his team?  Like a squad leader whp snipes near an enemy post to allow his squad to move in?
plaid_retina
+10|6687|Memphis, Tn

pyscofrawg wrote:

plaid_retina wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

I didn't mean it like you suck or anything, but if you want to brag.... You have never played with me, I bet many snipers who have would back me up. Your video is shit, and I own you.
Let's face it, you have shit sniper stats and it appears like you suck all the way around, and I'm not bragging just defending. My vid is 1 round with 2 edits thats all I ever stated. If you wanna see one of my edited video here it is....... http://media.putfile.com/GoD-plaid-reti … ag-vid-BF2       it's not a sniper vid but it's an example of how good editing can make one look. Like I said put a SVD in my hands and it's a whole new ballgame........and I do plan on playing with you on opposing teams so watch your back boy. If you want your face to be owned you can find me here........ War is Hell City Maps IO Server  IP: 70.86.24.2:16567

Last edited by plaid_retina (2007-06-16 22:26:51)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6337|Cali
Dont_Be_ss ownz u all!
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6631
I'm the best sniper. /win
Budzilla
+9|6184|Brisbane, Australia

t0mhank5 wrote:

The Hit/Kill ratio with sniper rifles is more important than anything else. Say you have 7749 hits and 2746 kills with the rifle; the hit to kill ratio is (hold on, let me find the calculator...) 2.82, which happens to be my stats. So you see, it takes me on avg 2.82 hits from my sniper rifle to kill one enemy, which isnt very good. Though of course, snipers who use the semiautos and shoot at passing heli's and vehicles will obviously have a higher and worse ratio than the guy who just goes for headshots. the higher it is, the less headshots a sniper gets, and the less skilled a sniper he/she is. i think most hit/kill ratios below 2 are good, though it certainly can vary.
That is a decent enough call to see who is best through stats I suppose. I guess this guy http://www.bf2s.com/player/44526972/ has been shooting his SVD at a UAV trailer

The only thing though is rating one stat set against another is that the skill levels vary from server to server. You might be able to get away with kill streaks on some unknown server however play on a server which is frequented by clanners who work together than try and repeat your performance.

The best sniper I have come across was G.J.Ingram. An absolute freak with the sniper kit.
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6713|oregon

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

I have played on a server with this guy, and he is very good. He went 55 - 6 in a 10 minute round!

http://bf2s.com/player/48685299/
indeed, i just played with him on =UNIT=, and he's decent, i wouldn't say anything amazing, but deffinitely better than most pub snipers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard