Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned

Vernedead wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

no full auto.
Thats not a weakness
i disagree.
vernedead....wow full auto with anything is fucking terrible. the guy your shooting at is prolly thinking NUB..and then he'll kill you with a couple sigle shots or burst fire. wow dude you dont even know. samtheman  is right your wrong
single shot>full auto
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6238|Scotland!

Mordoc_the_Gorilla wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Thats not a weakness
i disagree.
vernedead....wow full auto with anything is fucking terrible. the guy your shooting at is prolly thinking NUB..and then he'll kill you with a couple sigle shots or burst fire. wow dude you dont even know. samtheman  is right your wrong
single shot>full auto
Sigh. Full auto > single shot if you can control recoil and judge bullet deviation.

but burst fire isn't a weakness either. burst fire gives you a much greater ability to hit people who are bunnyhopping around. combine that with a g36e and the burst fire becomes an advantage. with g36e's rate of fire full auto would mean your bullets would run out far too easily to be effective vs 2 or 3 enemies.
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
im just saying in general, single is best because it usually always hits. full auto reminds of spray and pray.....
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6523
i know all of u say its just a game, but i think anyone who uses the G36E just sucks too much to use the other guns
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
Unlocks have never been allowed in competitive BF2. So all those players had to practice with the stock guns instead. Many of these players were among the best in BF2. Due to the vast amount of time we put into learning to use the AK-101 and the M16, we became good shots with them. Thus, other players saw us playing well with default weapons. These people wanted to be good too, and copied us. in their selfish subconcious belief that the gun is the main difference and not skill, they did their best to convince themselves that the default weapons were actually better. In some cases it was easier, such as the AK-101, which does beat other weapons in certain areas.
Meanwhile, those who used the default weapons because they had to, were now so used to them that they stuck with them regardless of what other weapons were available. The copycats, needing an excuse for their failures, started to blame the weapons that their enemies were using: the G36e. Having the ultimate excuse on their side (skilled players dont use unlocks!) they were succesful and convinced many of their ways on forums like bf2s.
In reality, the G36e is the best gun in the medic class by a long shot. Only the AK's have certain advantages in close-medium range combat. Any player that wants to play the game that THEY are playing (The game you know as Battlefield 2) simply tried all guns, and found the g36e the most effective. Why? because it is.

I would sincerely appreciate it if all these players who want to feel good about themselves would get real and pick up the gun that they're actually best with: the G36e. Want to get good for competetive BF2? Stick with the defaults. Practiced so long with the default weapons that you genuinely prefer them? stick with them. Want to play well on pubs? use the best gun you can find. You're not fitting in by using an m16.

Oh, and one last thing I'll leave you low skill, high whine factor nubs with: If these unlock users are noobs, and you're so good with the stock weapons, isn't it actually better practice if they get to use unlocks?
Have fun wanting to get better. Oh wait, you don't. You just want the illusion.

pathetic.

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2007-06-16 10:33:11)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6609|S.C.

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Oh, and one last thing I'll leave you low skill, high whine factor nubs with: If these unlock users are noobs, and you're so good with the stock weapons, isn't it actually better practice if they get to use unlocks?
You took the words right out of my keypad.
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6243|Albion

Vernedead wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Thats not a weakness
i disagree.
single shot>full auto
try single shot running the halls on Iron gator.

their are plenty of situations where single shot is better, but their are some where full auto is. difference is plenty of weapons have both but the G36E doesn't

Last edited by Vernedead (2007-06-16 10:48:47)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6238|Scotland!

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Unlocks have never been allowed in competitive BF2. So all those players had to practice with the stock guns instead. Many of these players were among the best in BF2. Due to the vast amount of time we put into learning to use the AK-101 and the M16, we became good shots with them. Thus, other players saw us playing well with default weapons. These people wanted to be good too, and copied us. in their selfish subconcious belief that the gun is the main difference and not skill, they did their best to convince themselves that the default weapons were actually better. In some cases it was easier, such as the AK-101, which does beat other weapons in certain areas.
Meanwhile, those who used the default weapons because they had to, were now so used to them that they stuck with them regardless of what other weapons were available. The copycats, needing an excuse for their failures, started to blame the weapons that their enemies were using: the G36e. Having the ultimate excuse on their side (skilled players dont use unlocks!) they were succesful and convinced many of their ways on forums like bf2s.
In reality, the G36e is the best gun in the medic class by a long shot. Only the AK's have certain advantages in close-medium range combat. Any player that wants to play the game that THEY are playing (The game you know as Battlefield 2) simply tried all guns, and found the g36e the most effective. Why? because it is.

I would sincerely appreciate it if all these players who want to feel good about themselves would get real and pick up the gun that they're actually best with: the G36e. Want to get good for competetive BF2? Stick with the defaults. Practiced so long with the default weapons that you genuinely prefer them? stick with them. Want to play well on pubs? use the best gun you can find. You're not fitting in by using an m16.

pathetic.
I've read that whole big fat block of text and I still fail to see what your point is.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

Jameseyy wrote:

I've read that whole big fat block of text and I still fail to see what your point is.
Maybe you should have read it then
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6705|UK

Vernedead wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Thats not a weakness
i disagree.
single shot>full auto
I didnt say Single shot was better than full auto I just said that no full auto isnt a weakness
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6730

SargeV1.4 wrote:

pathetic.
that is true to the bone. anyways i'm back to PR.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
It would appear that the 12+ year olds outnumber the under 12 year olds at a ratio of 4:1.

Last edited by jord (2007-06-16 11:24:37)

suomalainen_äijä
+64|6175

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Use what ever damn weapon you want.

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
my thoughts exactly
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6776|Cambridge (UK)

jord wrote:

It would appear that the 12+ year olds outnumber the under 12 year olds at a ratio of 4:1.
Sadly. And I thought we in the industrialised world were meant to be living in an 'ageing population'...

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-06-16 11:26:50)

bobroonie.bda
+143|6692

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!

SargeV1.4 wrote:

pathetic.
I agree,

you cannot tell others how to play. You cannot tell your enemy how to kill you. Overcome your enemy or die trying. If you complain how you died your the pathetic one, not the one that killed you. If you want to think your just so damn 1337 leetzor then it wouldnt matter what the enemy does or what he uses.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-06-16 11:30:12)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6657

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
Put some thought into your response at least. What if they made a gun with no deviation, no recoil and 1 hit kills? Would you tell people to shut up and just use it?
jord

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
Put some thought into your response at least. What if they made a gun with no deviation, no recoil and 1 hit kills? Would you tell people to shut up and just use it?
No. I imagine everyone would either use it or stop playing.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6692

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
What if? Your asking me a What if question?  How does asking me a non related What if question puting thought into your post?

I've had this argument for about a year now, and sometimes do not feel the need to argue it any more. I agree with others and that is enough.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-06-16 11:35:22)

']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands
g36e is noobgun, every one who uses it should get aids.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6663|pimelteror.de

Samtheman53 wrote:

SAS is a difficult position to be in, if you use the stock gun your a G36E nub, if you take L85 your an unlock nub.

So just go with which ever
onoz!! then teh pros are only allowed to play with pistols!

just use, whatever you like - you´ve bought the game and everything in it.
[GCS] =:HV53l2:=
+9|6506|CH

benzoenator wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

IT.

IS.

JUST.

A.

GAME!
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6686|respawn screen

Samtheman53 wrote:

SAS is a difficult position to be in, if you use the stock gun your a G36E nub, if you take L85 your an unlock nub.
You can still teamswitch to Spetz or Insurgents but it will make you a teamswitch noob.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6238|Scotland!

']['error wrote:

g36e is noobgun, every one who uses it should get aids.
jord
If we did this during the week it would have higher results for yes, kids usually come on at the weekend.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6238|Scotland!

jord wrote:

If we did this during the week it would have higher results for yes, kids usually come on at the weekend.
Look over your last 40 posts, note that they all are filled with kids this, and kids that. You talk and think about children more than  peadophiles.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard