imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6931|Human Meat Shield
I think it should pass over to the team that captured the flag, that would be....awesome! Six guns flaring, multiple supply crates everywhere, two UAV's. Wow.

I wonder if the commander for can still drop supply crates and if the UAV insignia is USMC, then why can't the chinese repair thier toys... ?? Still think it's a timing glitch.
BladeRunner
+5|6910|UK

vedds wrote:

it aint a glitch its a feature
LOL dude...you've been using Microsoft too long
Guttridge
+0|6850
i personally thought the bug would be fairly blato...

it is probably due to the US cmdr asset getting destroyed then repairing the mec one whilst it is still destroyed,  this has happened to me 2, the system effectifvely just got confused!
imdead
Death StatPadder
that is the best explaination so far.. ^^
Sharky1DK__
+0|6828|Denmark
I've tryed it too, when you are commanding and suddently you cant use uav. but you can see that it is there but you cant use it. It's nice to finally have an explanation on why...

And it too gives you an x-tra tool to use against the "enemy".....    HAAAAAAhahahaha.
vedds
+52|6916|Christchurch New Zealand
I would have thought it was more about denial of the assets to the enemy than about having 2 of something yourself.

Yes i have been using microsoft too long
vedds
+52|6916|Christchurch New Zealand

imdead wrote:

you just agreed with me. and you explained it in basically what I did in summary form.
One of us has a MAJOR comprehension problem and it aint me.

imdead wrote:

BTW..scroll up and you'll see a better theory. Need to read the posts that are at least 4 above you to understand, not just the last one.
Dont be a patronising asshole.
imdead
Death StatPadder
My explaination was reloading times. I posted the same time as you only I wrote a paragraph that took 6 minutes ( multi-tasking ) I was answering crotch-somebody anyway until I read up to see what the hell you were talking about. . Thats why I said you agreed with me or vice versa or whatever. That's another explaination for you. So don't be an asshat either. If you don't understand I'll gladly say I'm wrong/right  or explain. It's a game, lighten up.
MisterIcemain
+0|6827|Ontario, Canada

swaggie wrote:

seen that b4 happen to me tried to blow it up ang got vehicle damage
thats happend to me before to, i blew it up and it said dont damage team vehicles, very scary
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6879|Riva, MD
It's fun to do with the enemy arty.  Instead of fire only nine artillery shells, you fire 18.  3 from each arty cannon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard