specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills

Freaking awesome, would also make maps like Wake a little more balanced!
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6315|Cali
Thats scary as hell.
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney
Exactly the boats are supposed to be alot more powerful, and what also pisses me off in bf2 is how there is no weather on the water.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

Doms wrote:

Exactly the boats are supposed to be alot more powerful, and what also pisses me off in bf2 is how there is no weather on the water.
yeah good point, also those boats are too weak most of the time you cant even get to shore since you have guys camping on land, and the boat is easy to spot and shoot since its not that fast.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA
What's the difference between the RIB in that video and the RIB in the game, they are both slow as shit...
VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California
That thing still woulda got fucked up trying to pull into a harbor protected by guided rockets like in BF2 so I dont see how it would help.
agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada

blademaster wrote:

Doms wrote:

yeah good point, also those boats are too weak most of the time you cant even get to shore since you have guys camping on land, and the boat is easy to spot and shoot since its not that fast.
espeacially when you only got two ribs and the enemy (MEC or PLA)  captured the entire beach head and are placing all apcs, tanks, and anything with a machine gun attached to it to the shore and gun us down... its was sad.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6283|Netherlands

elite.mafia wrote:

What's the difference between the RIB in that video and the RIB in the game, they are both slow as shit...
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6361|fÄking denmark
Hm I didn't quite get the point ..
specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills
You notice that its hitting big waves..., maybe I should show you another one!

EDIT:skip from 1:30-2, if you dont like watching boring things

Just some more evidence to show the shittiness of the ones in BF2!

Last edited by specops10-4 (2007-06-16 03:42:18)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

I've been in one - just a smaller version.  Your ass hurts like hell after 10 minutes of that, and so do your legs, back and neck.  It's NOT fun.
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney

specops10-4 wrote:

Lol those are about as fast as a J10...boats with bombs and AA evading capabilites!

Last edited by Doms (2007-06-16 05:46:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard