Wildbill100372
+1|6693
Does anyone think losing certain ability when you're injured would be good? No matter how injured you are in this game, you can still perform all tasks. Like below half your health you can't jump, or below a quarter you can't run.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

No. That kind of crap belongs in the round filing cabinet by my desk. The game is there so you can have fun, sot so you can experiance war first hand. I don't want an animation of my soldier bending over to cough bloody when he's shot. It's be a fun gimmick the first couple of times you saw it, but it would quickly get boring and plain annoying.

I'm in a game to have fun, not to experiance war. BF2 is like a game of Paintball with tanks, and the absence of running around. It is not a real view of war. if it was a real war game, I promise you those dickheads who insist on teamkilling me to get in a chopper would be courtmarshalled. i'm also pretty sure that you wouldn't keep coming back from the dead after every time you were shot.

Plus, when you get badly injured, you normally want to be n a position to get out of danger. With limping, or not being able to run, you will die.

It's just stupid. BF2 is not real war, and that little fulluh you control is not a real soldier. He is fuckin' Superman.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Wildbill100372
+1|6693
Well, the reason I thought if it is because in the Rainbow Six series, when you get shot, you limp around. I don't know, it sort of made it more realistic and kind of funny. Of course, that is a CQB game where you didn't have to move very far.
NZDeathBoy
+20|6708|Chch, New Zealand
Every game i've played PC, PS2, GC etc that has that sort of repose to being shot, is kinda cool for the 1st few times youget all fucked up, but then its just a pain in the arse. Like Tyferra said.
a game to have fun
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6681|Colorado
Yeah the games hard enuff without limping around ,coughing up a lung. I'd prefer to see that stay in rb6.
Drunkaholic
+4|6733
I would like to see bunnyhoppers blow off their limbs when they try to shoot while airborne, though.  Other than that, it would screw up the gameplay.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard