necroyeti1612
+6|6203|Vienna, AUT
Hallo everyone!

Ok...first the problem. My fps sucks I can only play at 1024x768 on middle details.

Now my specs:
ASUS P5LD2 Mobo
IntelPentium D 945 2x 3,4 GHz
2GB Cosair Value Select RAM PC 4300 CL3 533 MHZ
nVidia GeForce 7800GT
2x Western digital 160 GB Raid edition HDs in RAID0

Everything is on latest drivers. The machine is properly cool. Everything works fine on any other game. I can play SUPREME COMMANDER IN MULTI.
Only BF2 sucks like hell.

And now don't tell me that my pc is to shitty to play on highest res and details. Because i don't belive it.
Ther must be something wrong!
Does anyone have the same problems??

Anyway thanks for your help.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6554|Valhalla
Try turning off AA settings on the BF2 settings and also drop the Dynamic Shadows as well
baggs
+732|6224
Try here? http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=66

On the face of things you should easily be able to play BF2 on very good settings. Im no expert but i would suggest your pc is better than mine and i can managed all high settings, not that i use them of course.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6377
is this online only??

have you tried single player?

might be connection lag
necroyeti1612
+6|6203|Vienna, AUT
AA is off...lights and shadow is on low and It is on singleplayer as well. I looked through nearly ervery forum but didn't get any results with this error.

Don't think its connection lag on the server I use to play I get a ping of 25 to 40.
But yes you are right it seems like it. Because If I don't move everything run great...as soon I take a step It laggs like hell.
Profitteroles
+11|6258|Dartford
You should be able to run a decent res and mostly high settings. try having a general clean up of your pc like spyware virus scan and a good defrag, try a frensh install of the latest nvidia drivers and check to see that your graphics card fan is working properly. Also low harddrive space will cause low fps. Another thing to try would be to disable one of the cores on your cpu as BF2 does not support dualcore although some CPU's dont have as much problems as others, worth a try anyway other than clean install of bf2
JT_001
+17|6440|Canada

necroyeti1612 wrote:

Hallo everyone!

Ok...first the problem. My fps sucks I can only play at 1024x768 on middle details.

Now my specs:
ASUS P5LD2 Mobo
IntelPentium D 945 2x 3,4 GHz
2GB Cosair Value Select RAM PC 4300 CL3 533 MHZ
nVidia GeForce 7800GT
2x Western digital 160 GB Raid edition HDs in RAID0

Everything is on latest drivers. The machine is properly cool. Everything works fine on any other game. I can play SUPREME COMMANDER IN MULTI.
Only BF2 sucks like hell.

And now don't tell me that my pc is to shitty to play on highest res and details. Because i don't belive it.
Ther must be something wrong!
Does anyone have the same problems??

Anyway thanks for your help.
-----------------

It's not your video card -- I've got the same and I run BF2 with everything on high.  I've also got 2GB of PC3200 RAM, and a lesser processor than you.

Try getting new video drivers?
necroyeti1612
+6|6203|Vienna, AUT
PC IS newly defraged graph fan is working properly. Drivers were removed with a nvida removal tool and newly installed. AND they are up to date donwloaded them yesterday.

HDDs are cleaned up and there are more than 100GBs free.

I Had this problems also with my pentium 4 640 3,2 ghz. So it is not the cpu.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6462|SoCal
Does it lag only when pushing keyboard buttons, or when you move the mouse, as well?
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
necroyeti1612
+6|6203|Vienna, AUT
Mouse as well...but finally I solved the problem by myself. It was something with the bf2.exe file.

Found something that said I should rename it because nvidia control panel made a profile and that was the reason why it lagged.

Renamed it to bf2_1.exe and appalied it also to the link on the desktop.

That was it! But thanks anyway!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard