Funny77%77% - 82
Stupid22%22% - 24
Total: 106
topal63
. . .
+533|6718

Bertster7 wrote:

I like!

Sacha Baron Cohen is a genius. Even his worst character Bruno has some moments of brilliance. His stuff can get a bit repetitive, but it is sheer brilliance.
He is utterly stupid and utterly funny. His genius is his ability to appear stupid and then almost unbelievably - stay in character. As Ali G, he is able to convince those he interviews that his is for real and for real - that he is a moron.

My favorite Bruno moment is when he is interviewing some older gentleman after in Alabama...
He just flows with the moment ... "is it because I'm too fat?" LOL

Bruno in Alabama:

Skinheads at evilfest:

Bruno at Fashion week... Do you think consistency is important?:

Last edited by topal63 (2007-06-14 08:28:04)

WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6252|Spacetime

DesertFox- wrote:

Stupid. I see it as one of those low-brow things that other stupid people identify with.

If that angered you, read the first three words of the sentence.
Lolz, so you're saying you're stupid?
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6619|Manitowoc, WI
Funny but overrated.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
And another thing, I was saying "niiiice" for years before that film came out and now everybody thinks I'm referencing that POS. Those bastards!
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6219|Phoenix, AZ
I love that dude, its not the humor, well most of it is but the reactions he gets from people and the balls he has for doing some things lol
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

topal63 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

I like!

Sacha Baron Cohen is a genius. Even his worst character Bruno has some moments of brilliance. His stuff can get a bit repetitive, but it is sheer brilliance.
He is utterly stupid and utterly funny. His genius is his ability to appear stupid and then almost unbelievably - stay in character. As Ali G, he is able to convince those he interviews that his is for real and for real - that he is a moron.

My favorite Bruno moment is when he is interviewing some older gentleman after in Alabama...
He just flows with the moment ... "is it because I'm too fat?" LOL
My favourite Bruno moment is him doing some filming on a beach. He gets loads of guys to take their shirts off and do loads of (quite gay) poses. At the end he makes them say hi to Austria GayTV - their reaction is hilarious!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

He is a cockstain.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6258|Basel, Switzerland
Jakshe mash!!
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6445|Australia.

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Jakshe mash!!
Jagshemash
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6654|Australia
not funny at all :s. i might have smiled at some of it but there was nothing special in the whole movie.
Freestyleh7
+4|6170
its Funny And Stupid but thats what makes it brilliant i was LOL all the way through
topal63
. . .
+533|6718

usmarine2005 wrote:

He is a cockstain.
Excuse me, erm, eh... but we all are.
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States
Hilarious
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6702
It WAS funny.

But as soon as the chavs got their hands on it you couldn't go anywhere without hearing something off it.

The amount of times of heard "sexy time" or anything off the film in that accent.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard