Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6298|Londawn
Recently with the change of rotation I've yet to see the server populated, at all. I think it's because of the rotation, first of all it's extract and I think the majority of people would choose to play ASSv2 as opposed to extract. Furthermore; it's street, IMO street is clan match map, good for 5 vs 5 or 8 vs 8. But the size of the server is 40, it just doesn't add up.
The average number of players is something like 0.9, but it could be a truly great server if more popular maps were being played; like Helmand, Steel Thunder or Ejod Desert. If you want infantry based game play like street but it on a 32 man; or IO.
I haven't touch the server in a couple of weeks because of the rotation and it obviously hasn't worked, and when it had been started it really wasn't that fun.
So please, please change the rotation to something new, something less extract-ie because without a doubt more people would play on it.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6351|Bromley, London

Ditto.

I agree and I do not think on PR having a 24/7 of a specific map is good as people will get fed up of it quickly hence resulting in the server being empty.

I think the map rotation needs to be changed.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
I was just trying it out to see if it would help but it doesnt i agree. What rotation would you guys like?
teek22

Echo wrote:

I was just trying it out to see if it would help but it doesnt i agree. What rotation would you guys like?
I talked to Idle I think it a good rotation would be:

Helmand
Ejod Desert
Thunder Storm
Operation Pheonix

All on AASv2

I was talking to Idle I think he had a few other maps he recomeneded because he knows more than me about PR.

Last edited by teek22 (2007-06-17 04:03:55)

Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6298|Londawn
Me & Teek were talking about maybe a possible rotation ~ infantry based maps; ones that include just one tank or apc, jeeps and it then focuses on the grunts on the ground. i don't think currently any servers run a rotation like this so it may be an idea to try it out?

I was thinking maps like:

Operation Phoenix
Operation Ghost Train
Helmand Province
Al Fallujah Region
Sunset City...Maybe?
Airport
Mao Valley
Muttrah...Maybe? Once the fighting gets into the city it's all infantry combat

~ Thoughts?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

id say that was a good rotation except for operation pheonix, many many servers empty when that map is on, it just gets tedious if youre mec
teek22

So is it and when is it going to change?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard