indiandas
+1|6415
Just a quick question: Which are the best levels and their size to rack ground defense kills and air defense kills. Like 32 Jalalbad for ground? and Wake 32 for air? not sure. Thanks

Indian
Leprechaun56
Proud Infantry Whore
+31|6634|U.S.A
Be commander, sit in a ground or air defense, drop arty. Youll get it in no time.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6340|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Apparently Ghost Town is awesome for Air Defense. If you don't have that, though, I'd say Oman.

Ground defense is apparently Warlord, though for Vanilla, I'd say Jalalabad.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6583|Columbus, OH

Leprechaun56 wrote:

Be commander, sit in a ground or air defense, drop arty. Youll get it in no time.
i don't think that works anymore.  they fixed it in one of the patches
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6627|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

JOJOBA wrote:

Leprechaun56 wrote:

Humm not too sure about that...some 1 can prove if this trick still work?

Else Ghost Town is the perfect place for Air Def...Sit in a linebacker and kill infy.

For ground def humm...hard to say...i would be tempted to say Karkand but prolly more Warlord...Yes Warlord...just defend the palace main entrace with those Mounted Rpk!
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6771|Ireland | Monaghan

JOJOBA wrote:

Leprechaun56 wrote:

I coulda swore I got my Ground Defense that way... and this was on the latest patch.

I got mine on Jalahabad so I'd say go there for the ground defense, also on the aircraft one I'm working on doing it on wake.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6759|England. Stoke

JOJOBA wrote:

Leprechaun56 wrote:

No it does still work got my expert AA doing that on Wake with the latest patch...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6682|949

Ground Defense - Jalalabad, Karkand, Warlord.

Air Defense - Kubra, Ghost Town.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6641|Reisterstown, MD

Ghost Town is the best map for AA kills.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6432|the land of bourbon

killer21 wrote:

Ghost Town is the best map for AA kills.
also fun if you sit in the TOW at the brit uncap.  on a 64 man server, i was surprised how many people keep getting in the heli.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6400|Iowa...

JOJOBA wrote:

Leprechaun56 wrote:

trust me,it works.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6290|Man Diego

aj0404 wrote:

JOJOBA wrote:

Leprechaun56 wrote:

trust me,it works.
Got my expert ground defense this way on May 19th.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6311

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Ground Defense - Jalalabad, Karkand, Warlord.

Air Defense - Kubra, Ghost Town.
Listen to him, I got 35 kills in the linebacker on kubra dam it's so easy. Not sure about ground defense though I just went into a k and p server and got on the mount hahahaha.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6558|Bournemouth, South England
I got expert AA in the linebacker on Ghost Town...  Avoid tanks like the plague, and go all anti infantry with it!  Helo's are a bonus, but while you're looking up, you cant see the AT soldiers, and te helo's hear you lock on.  I took out over 55 troops in 20 minutes with the linebacker... Easy.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6575|dunno
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6518
For ground use the RPK emplacements on the Warlord place. For AA, us the Linebacker on Ghost Town.
David.P
Banned
+649|6324

Penetrator_01 wrote:

I got expert AA in the linebacker on Ghost Town...  Avoid tanks like the plague, and go all anti infantry with it!  Helo's are a bonus, but while you're looking up, you cant see the AT soldiers, and te helo's hear you lock on.  I took out over 55 troops in 20 minutes with the linebacker... Easy.
Same advice i would give. I got mine by raping the convoy when the noobs were trying to snipe. 15 kills in a row like that the first time, 10 and 5 the other 2 times. My ground defense was a little harder but i managed to get it(Not as commander) By staying in the mounted mg on convoy and killing people at upper north(Occasionally shooting at hinds taking off)
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6888|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Air Defence Badge only:

Kubra Dam if you do not own SF, otherwise GhostTown will work too. Much easier to catch chopper pilots than the ones in the jets. Iron Gator isn't too bad if the round last long enough and the chopper pilot on USMC side isnt smart enough to stay out of range from the mobile AA at the MEC base.

In Dragon Valley on a 64p, use the hills at Market Place as a shield for the PLA mobile AA to setup the ambush for the choppers. And be in the Support kit so that you can rearm yourself in case your commander is sleeping on the job.

Shooting infantry with mobile AA is one way of raking up kills but as mobile AA, sometimes you are better off providing cover for your team from Death From the Skies

Be alert and do not be stationary. Stationary = big fat juicy target.

Edit: if the opposing side has leet chopper pilots, mobile AA is toast most times on chopper-only maps.

Last edited by mikeshw (2007-06-14 23:50:45)

HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6708|California
Um....

let's see...

ahhhh.....

for both.....

the commander thingy...

should take 2 or 3 hours... hurry up.

lemmeno...
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6374|Graz, Austria
I got my AA ribbon, basic & veteran AA badge on Op. Harvest in the Linebacker in one round.
Those hay bales give nice cover against tanks and you make easy infantry long-range kills on the hills in addition to scout helis.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6318|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
1 word for you: "Dragon Valley"

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2007-06-14 23:08:27)

Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6607|Brisbane, Aus

Either command while sitting in a TOW/IGLA/Essex gun, or Ground pound in an AA vehicle (ghost town is good for that)

Last edited by Fenix14 (2007-06-14 23:08:31)

ZamoII
+11|6269
nice edited photo lol, you didnt kill 5 people in that i know you didnt, look at the writing, the middle one has been shaved at the bottom, good work tho
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6587|California
I would have to say Ghost Town, definitely for AA.  The only thing you should not do is engage the MBT's one on one.  APC's are fine. 

Warlord is a good one for ground defense if you want to get it the legit way.  I got my basic - expert on the palace LMG's.

Fushe Pass, Operation Smoke Screen, any air maps without bombers should be a good one for AA, although those maps are hard to come by.
BORNAS
+6|6247|Lithuania

JOJOBA wrote:

Leprechaun56 wrote:

it works i have xpert aa and graund defens badge beeing commander

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard