Sgt.Gene
+215|6734
Count me in!

Xfire:  sgtgene

Im up for any map, any time of day.

Also, get a TS everyone can join the day of the match.

( Make sure you get some karkand in the map line up )

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2007-06-14 00:25:03)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea
Depends when it is...if its in my timespan im definatly in
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria
Hey, if you wish, I can try to help you to pwn the TBF2.com n00bs!
I will be the team's armor whore!
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6616|Top of the leaderboard.
If you need some trusty infantry I am more than willing to help out.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

I want in.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6445|Belgium
I want to be infantry
/ill be representin da bf2s hoooood.... yeah we's bangin
Would like to kick some tbf2 troll's...
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6286|Newcastle UK
count me in xfire: mardgee, let me fly one of the planes
RocketChild
+8|6810|TotalBF2

Im_Dooomed wrote:

You know you can add me to the list and your XFIRE if you want to keep me posted or get a taste at my skizillez.

And btw, what ever happened to the D&ST vs Junk Drawer battle? I thought that was going to happen 2 weeks or so ago  

Yes, the TBF2 forums aren't very much excited about this Here is a transcript:

TotalBF2 Cry babies wrote:

Re: TBF2 Ownage Returns
well their forum is very competitive, and they plan on completely decimating us, most of the people on their site play to win, which is what BF2 is supposed to be about, whoever says this is supposed to be a casual fun match try reading their post on this, i would like to play to the best of my ability to show them we are not a bunch of rollovers but that is impossible when they bring 16 of their best to 3 of our best along with 13 various sargeants that have no clue on our team, while they proceed to baserape us for 290 of the 300 tickets remaining.
Disclaimer: (In a very fast incomprehensible voice) All text hearen is stated as true but quotations have been altered for effect. No claim to being truthful by said poster Im_Dooomed to be true is true. True as in a fact. Alternatively, not False. All apologies to the family of TBF2 will be handed out forthright.
Well, I hate to say it, but yes, it is true.  I would not say the person you quoted was a baby, but he was defiantly trying to tell the kids that hang out there to wake the fuck up, because they talk like it is some fun game of badminton in the daisy field.  You need to realize that two different topics are going on in that one thread. 

1). the kids that just want to hang out and jackoff together on a private, weekend server.
2.) Those that are aware of a competitive group of players from another site that wish to make them wet their pants. 

The latter of the group are going to be the ones that are mature enough to answer the call to arms.  There are several players, aswell as others that hang out in other sections that will saddle up and stand their ground.  I already started another thread for those that are serious.  We'll see whom is not scare do show off their dicks in public.  Because as it is, everyone here certainly feels that their are a bunch of kids at TBF2 that have not yet hit puberty.   

So, Feel free to come over and talk some trash, maybe your taunting will wake some of our boys up.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116820

Last edited by RocketChild (2007-06-14 12:05:37)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Hey, if you wish, I can try to help you to pwn the TBF2.com n00bs!
I will be the team's armor whore!
Not if I have a higher K/D ration then you in Armor (Very close if you look lol)
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6323|uk

I would be availible if wanted

(X-Fire- Titch2349)
(E-Mail/ MSN- [email protected])
Desertfalcon
+1|6133
just a heads up that 32 vs 32 in 3 seperate regions wont work out the first time we had problems like that when we scrimmed awhile back not everyone who signs up will come.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

RocketChild wrote:

because they talk like it is some fun game of badminton in the daisy field.
1). the kids that just want to hang out and jackoff together on a private, weekend server.
2.) Those that are aware of a competitive group of players from another site that wish to make them wet their pants.
LoL @ your join date and your awesome post. I see you had an account here "Just in case" or something? Anway good post I'm glad you came to inform us on how the general populous over at TBF2 is feeling. And I'm grateful you didn't find my quote offensive. Of course it's a joke and I invite TBF2 members to post here. Oh and thats what my Disclaimer was for also

Have you set a date or recruited a list of players who are able to attend this battle? I don't think our guy has yet. But I think it would be best that you and him add each other to Xfire!
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
RocketChild
+8|6810|TotalBF2

Im_Dooomed wrote:

RocketChild wrote:

LoL @ your join date and your awesome post. I see you had an account here "Just in case" or something? Anway good post I'm glad you came to inform us on how the general populous over at TBF2 is feeling. And I'm grateful you didn't find my quote offensive. Of course it's a joke and I invite TBF2 members to post here. Oh and thats what my Disclaimer was for also

Have you set a date or recruited a list of players who are able to attend this battle? I don't think our guy has yet. But I think it would be best that you and him add each other to Xfire!
To be honest, I started out at the very beginning over at PlanetBF2, because that was were DesertCombat's official forum was at.  When BF2 came out, I had accounts at several site.  I left PBF2 because they were even more n00bish then TBF2 at the time.  Over time, TBF2 became really, really bad and a lot of the mature players jumped ship.  I stuck around because I was tired of migrating.  I never stayed here, though I lurk a lot. I even donate to Chuy at times. 

I find no offense...I still am there maybe because I am one of the elders there now, but am so vocal and Politically-incorrect, they Admins will never make me a Moderator.   But, since I am from there, I am going to stay on their Team.  We are only talking about getting 32 players together.  And I 100% confident that we have 32 guys on that site that are good enough to bring to a fight. 

Please, come over and talk some trash, those kids think it is all talk.  And I don't want them waking up after people here start making their teeth bleed.  Better they know what they are walking into.  So create some accounts or stop lurking and come talk some shit.  They need it.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

RocketChild wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

RocketChild wrote:

To be honest, I started out at the very beginning over at PlanetBF2, because that was were DesertCombat's official forum was at.  When BF2 came out, I had accounts at several site.  I left PBF2 because they were even more n00bish then TBF2 at the time.  Over time, TBF2 became really, really bad and a lot of the mature players jumped ship.  I stuck around because I was tired of migrating.  I never stayed here, though I lurk a lot. I even donate to Chuy at times. 

I find no offense...I still am there maybe because I am one of the elders there now, but am so vocal and Politically-incorrect, they Admins will never make me a Moderator.   But, since I am from there, I am going to stay on their Team.  We are only talking about getting 32 players together.  And I 100% confident that we have 32 guys on that site that are good enough to bring to a fight. 

Please, come over and talk some trash, those kids think it is all talk.  And I don't want them waking up after people here start making their teeth bleed.  Better they know what they are walking into.  So create some accounts or stop lurking and come talk some shit.  They need it.
You deserve a larger e-penis. Congratulations on joining us here at BF2s.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

I'll see what I can do. RIght after I take care of these 3 lessons for school that are a week late BBL (Be back later)

Btw, Keep us posted how many doods u got ready 2 fight and when!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I'll helps out, I'm John Matrix, John Rambo and Captain Kirk all rolled into one. PM for said date and time.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6620|Keyboard
Count me in .
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6499|stalker.
Count me in

Jet pilot only * ^^

Last edited by swe:D (2007-06-14 12:35:17)

RocketChild
+8|6810|TotalBF2
You guys think you want to have two teams, one for a European group and one for a North American group?  Have battles on both sides of the drink?

And if we are talking dates, I will not be able to make anything the first week of July.  I already have play tickets out of state from June30-July8th.  So if I talk trash, I will back it up any time besides those days.

Last edited by RocketChild (2007-06-14 12:36:05)

Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6499|stalker.

RocketChild wrote:

You guys think you want to have two teams, one for a European group and one for a North American group?  Have battles on both sides of the drink?
good idea
Martin_Frobisher
+5|6279|Washington DC
xfire kevinhilton
RocketChild
+8|6810|TotalBF2
OK, update, we are separating our teams into European and N. American.  If you guys wish to differentiate that would be great.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6734
Umm, so for this battle are unlocks allowed?

Also what maps are we playing?

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2007-06-14 13:25:50)

RocketChild
+8|6810|TotalBF2

Sgt.Gene wrote:

That is a good question.  I am sure we should allow unlocks for snipers.  I am confident that anyone that plays infantry will be well versed in all the stock weapons.  But, I would like to hear from the rest of our group, as we are just not getting started building a list of players.   I want a limit on snipers in the round though.  I would say 5 per team. 

Also are we going to use 64 player maps?  or 32 player maps with 64 people on them?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6734

RocketChild wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

That is a good question.  I am sure we should allow unlocks for snipers.  I am confident that anyone that plays infantry will be well versed in all the stock weapons.  But, I would like to hear from the rest of our group, as we are just not getting started building a list of players.   I want a limit on snipers in the round though.  I would say 5 per team. 

Also are we going to use 64 player maps?  or 32 player maps with 64 people on them?
32 maps definatley.

Also, maybe you guys can come up with some rule about "Claywhoreing"

And definatley no G36E

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard