Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6645|Top of the leaderboard.
the dumbest thing i see people do regularly, almost every round on every server. Is spawn at the same point and rush to the same place just to get killed by myself or a teammate over and over and over.  and then bitch about camping, instead of just spawning somewhere else.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

A friend of mine kicked a basketball 30 metres into the air and let it slam into his head.

Oh, this is BF2...

Um, Stupidest thing? Watching three enemies fall to death around me because they tried to open their chutes in too narrow of a gap.

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2007-06-14 04:31:46)

Snubya
+10|6495|Somewhere over the Rainbow,AUS

Jibbles wrote:

Construction Site outpost on Kubra. I'm Spec-Ops, and an enemy tank comes rolling up the hill from Refueling Station. I wait til he's near the building, then I run out to C4 his ass. He sees me and backs up quickly to try and get a shot at me. Goes too far and rolls over the edge of the dam, still shooting the main cannon and machine gun. That was pretty funny, but the stupidest part was (and he ACTUALLY said this), "WTF JIBBLES HAS THAT MSX TANK PUSH HACK", "BS MAN I WASNT EVEN HOLDING DOWN THE BUTTON TO GO BACKWARD!".

Sure I do, kid. Sure I do.
LMAO, i would have been pissing myself laughing. Especially the part where he rolled off the cliff.

Last edited by Snubya (2007-06-14 07:21:19)

mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6215
getting stabbed by my own teammate when being commander.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
i saw someone use claymores once
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6268|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
I once spawned on Sharqui at the TV station as USMC on a server that was part way through a round. I forgot that USMC start with the TV station, so thought I'd be clever by blowing up some commander assets.
Of course, they were my team's commander assets!

- DUMB-MOTHER-FUCKING-ASS
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6771|Canada, Ont
I've climbed a Ladder and found a AT-Mine where you'd expect to see a Claymore
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6328|105 RVK
Som1 going F2 in RIB's and trying to take a chopper down, still i see this happen allot and its always funny to see
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
Karkand 64-player map. MEC Spec Ops blows the brigde b/w Train Accident and Gatehouse before the MEC armor column crosses. By the time the engineers fix it (driving close to the bridge) the US Commander drops arty on us. Then the US Commander thanks our Spec Op...argh still gets to me when I think about it

The Stupidest thing I EVER done was place AT Mines and waited for a Tank to Spawn on an I/O server *heehee*

Last edited by loubot (2007-06-14 13:03:07)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.
I've seen a lot of stupid moments. Something quite stupid happened last night. I was playing a 24/7 Jalal server. I create a squad and solo the Mosque, then somone joins my squad and spawns on me after they die. He then decides to place Clays at the known spawn points there. He runs across to the other side of the Mosque where the the Scan trailer is, someone spawns there and chases him with a knife. Where he starts to yell over the mic "HELP ME! DUDE HELP ME HE HAS A KNIFE" where he keeps running... ... back across the Mosque... and into his own Claymores, killing himself and leaving me to finish off the MEC soldier.

On another note. I was playing Northern Strike when it was first released, and somehow, this noob manages to roll the Goliath over the edge, and all the way down the mountain on the Port Bavaria map. A Goliath full of people, down the bottom of the mountain, with no way to get back up. It was almost stuck there for the rest of the round. The bloody thing moves that slow, I don't see how he managed to roll it.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH

Macca wrote:

I've seen a lot of stupid moments. Something quite stupid happened last night. I was playing a 24/7 Jalal server. I create a squad and solo the Mosque, then somone joins my squad and spawns on me after they die. He then decides to place Clays at the known spawn points there. He runs across to the other side of the Mosque where the the Scan trailer is, someone spawns there and chases him with a knife. Where he starts to yell over the mic "HELP ME! DUDE HELP ME HE HAS A KNIFE" where he keeps running... ... back across the Mosque... and into his own Claymores, killing himself and leaving me to finish off the MEC soldier.

On another note. I was playing Northern Strike when it was first released, and somehow, this noob manages to roll the Goliath over the edge, and all the way down the mountain on the Port Bavaria map. A Goliath full of people, down the bottom of the mountain, with no way to get back up. It was almost stuck there for the rest of the round. The bloody thing moves that slow, I don't see how he managed to roll it.
LMAO the funniest one I have read
darkhorror
+1|6274
I am standing by the mec main taking the flag, I am the only person there my SL walks up behind me I am just standing there and shoots me in the back. atleast he was drunk when he did it. Then there are people who blow up there own UAV. Or put AT mines down infront of friendly tank when on a server where friendly will blow them up.
RAVENMkXV
+9|6216|Florida
hmm not sure if this is stupid but oo well....
was playing on wake as PLA engineer and was defending north village. out of no where 2 M1A1 tanks roll in
and immediately start to cap, so i decided to run around the building and throw all my mines on both tanks.
shortly...a AH-1Z appears and also hovers right above the M1A1s and helps to cap to and instead of capping
he touches the top of one M1A1 and detonates every single mine taking out both tanks and the chopper

----> moral: you dont need that many people capping one flag...and dont cap with attack choppers
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
I saw someone do a real bodyguard "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" once: on karkand, some MEC assault guy was about to fire at someone from the USMC, when a teammate dived in front of him, perfectly caught the GL-nade, and ragdolled over his teammates head.

it was special.
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6616|Kent, UK
1) blowing my own commander stuff up with c4... i was really tired that day......
2)grenading 8 people wating for a chopper on wake
3)crouch spamming up and down, then throwing a nade at myself by mistake
4) checked to see if friendly fire was on or off by c4ing people cappping a flag
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6456|The edge of sanity

Missionless wrote:

Som1 going F2 in RIB's and trying to take a chopper down, still i see this happen allot and its always funny to see
Sadly i shot down a number of choppers that way
Afrika_18
+26|6543
stupidest thing I've seen anyone try to do?  Win a knife-fight with me.

Comin' 4 yo tagz bitz!!  Goan smak yo ass muthafukka!  Gitchow tagzzz!!  Gitchow tagzzz!!

GOTCHOW TAGZZ!!  ROFFLMFAO U n008zz00rrrr!!!!11111
Ruben
+26|6174|StopReadinStupidStuff.

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Saw a medic trying to defib a tank for about five minutes...  til he got squashed.
Omg... !!

Penetrator_01 wrote:

No, the classic one:  Someone goes AFK on Warlord, playing as SAS, and constantly spawn from the DZ, not pressing 9 for about an hour...

Final score:

Numb-nuts: score - 0.  kills - 0.  deaths - 463
That's just awesome hahaha.. I mean okey maybe 40 deaths.. but seriously.. 463? That guy can't have been happy after that
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
463 seems a little over the top.. you can assume 20 seconds per death, so for a long round thats half an hour long you'd be around 90-100 deaths
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
someone going afk on warlord parachute spawn 0-105 lolz
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6681|Dayton, Ohio

genius_man16 wrote:

once on Warlord there was a guy who kept spawning at the parachute spawn in the SAS main base

only problem was he NEVER opened his parachute, i guess the guy was idling or something b/c he did that 63 times before the round ended
That will sap the life right out of a team.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Mine is from 2142,, but you get the idea...

Everytime i see a nub dropping his APMs (Claymores) facing the wrong way (facing the walls/corners)
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

SargeV1.4 wrote:

463 seems a little over the top.. you can assume 20 seconds per death, so for a long round thats half an hour long you'd be around 90-100 deaths
I think more to the point there is only max of 330 tickets in a round...

Stupid stuff...
Well there's the standard, throw a nade at a building let it bounce off and explode at your feet.
The also common, lay a claymore then get into a fight and run over the thing yourself.

But 1 I've only seen once. I was in a tank capturing a flag, 1 guy spawned ran up to me from behind and I just saw him as he threw an AT mine on top of my tank. I jump out to kill him and disarm the mine. He sees his opportunity to steal the tank gets in and BOOM!!
dead_rac00n
+12|6483|DTC
On the carrier of wake Island, I saw someone laying AT mines on the commander. He was coming from time to time to replace those that had vanished...
IrishWind
+4|6710
A blackhawk pilot not pop flares when being tageted by the Tunguska.  I was on top of Kubra Dam, he was flying the north end of the valley to cap a flag.  The idiot had a fully loaded choper and wasn't moving fast.  Easy 6 kills!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard