Tompie913
I like Chinese
+12|6384|Pittsburgh, PA
Well, I can only think of one bug that's not on there, and I'm not even sure whether or not it was fixed in 1.41, but the Stinger and IGLA names are mixed up, when you kill with the Stinger, it says you killed with an IGLA and vice-versa
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK
Can you put fix the glitch where teammates run into and whittle down your health somehow?
BORNAS
+6|6197|Lithuania
do sou so i play pr and my pr score willby in bf2s
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.
I know how EA start releasing maps to keep people interested in Bf2. So I was thinking the other night, that EA should forget about making the same, generic, boring Middle East conflict maps and develope a map around Panama or South America. I don't know how they would incorporate PLA/MEC into the map, but the setting would be pretty awesome. I mean, Shongua Stalemate only goes so far, but this map could be basically sniper heaven, or medic for that fact.
The visibility would be pretty low, even night time for that matter with jungle everywhere. Probably the only vehicles are FAVs/DPVs and either Black Hawks or Little Birds, no tanks or heavy air support.
What do you think...?
ncc-1709
+0|6162
Glitch fixes.

Warlord

Palace, both sides
buliding north of mosque
buliding south of security, east of hideout
hidout flag
tower north of tv
buliding south of tv
tower east of plasa
buliding north of plasa
plasa buliding
glass wall on top of buliding west of plasa
glass boxes in palace second floor of 3rd floor side
hole in palace wall perimiter by the tree

i think i might have missed one, but thoes would make it better.

correct the sight on the f2000 grenade launcher to better match that of the gp30. as they are totally diffrent.
and the gas grenade for suport is never central(insurgent)
OishiSan73
+0|6160|Canberra
I would like to see tanks be able to depress their main gun more, it's hard to get in to a decent turret down.  Who knows maybe this is to make tanks less potent. 

Top darts on your original post, you obviously put a loy of time and though into it.
BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6387

A_Deity wrote:

UNCAP RAPING/ARTY-

OK this is the greatest thing ever…NOT! Arty should not be allowed to be placed on the spawn points in an uncap ANY UNCAP.  We all know the scenario 5-8 guys screaming mine at the chopper/jet spawn point in comes a well placed arty strike on people trying to get the two most powerful assets in the game which is hard enough to get in the first place.  Air raids Ok I can see keeping the enemy air assets on the ground, that being said ALSO SHOULD NOT HAPPEN THE WAY IT DOES.  The Essex has static armored (weakly)AA, so should land based airstrips.  The latter won’t happen but wishful thinking.
^^^Thats a good suggestion, probably one of the best IMO. I mean, if they can restrict you from where u can drop a vehicle(cartillery anyways), then why not be able to place a restriction on where any Arty is placed?

-Effin Bf2 has become nothing more than a G36E fest. Nothing like trying to use your handy (and better realistically) Ak-101 or M16, or perhaps even a sniper rifle during each round only to get sniped by some random nubcakes with his E from who knows from wheres. I know this one has been mentioned in this thread and many others, but you really cant say it enough. If you look at most people scores (namely Medic time) it can be held responsible for how so many people ranked up so quickly during this recent patch. It has ZERO recoil.

- SF has, and has had waay to many glitches to name, so Ill just leave it as it is.(an unused icon on my desktop)

-Tv missile, Laser guided missile, AT rocket, tank shell, yeah all of these valuable assets have gone to shit. whats the point of having an AT class if it takes about 5 rockets to kill a tank, or 3 to kill an APC (thats even if it does ANY damage)?

-Enough with the maps involving the USMC and MEC. Urban Maps with the PLA vs USMC, or how bout even MEC vs PLA? is that too unreasonable to want more Chinese time other than on a map where there is a J10?

I'd Go on, but much of it has all been said before.... makes ya think though... 1.3 wasnt all this bad. it was mostly the server crashing that ruined that patch.

Last edited by BOURBON-USMC- (2007-06-17 06:21:45)

Snailmail852
+0|6161
For baseraping an uncap there should be something like when you go out of bound, once an enemy enters the uncap the start to lose health untill they die.

Macca wrote:

I know how EA start releasing maps to keep people interested in Bf2. So I was thinking the other night, that EA should forget about making the same, generic, boring Middle East conflict maps and develope a map around Panama or South America. I don't know how they would incorporate PLA/MEC into the map, but the setting would be pretty awesome. I mean, Shongua Stalemate only goes so far, but this map could be basically sniper heaven, or medic for that fact.
The visibility would be pretty low, even night time for that matter with jungle everywhere. Probably the only vehicles are FAVs/DPVs and either Black Hawks or Little Birds, no tanks or heavy air support.
What do you think...?
And also, I think that that is a great idea for a map. I think that there should be somthing like 1 tank for each side or maybe a APC. Also there should be someway to transport your troops other then a blackhawk.

Last edited by Snailmail852 (2007-06-17 08:24:19)

BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6387

Snailmail852 wrote:

Also there should be someway to transport your troops other then a blackhawk.
Yes! bring on teh Buses! Get from one point across the map in 2 seconds on the express! W00t!
.BAD. 28RONIN
+0|6159
mmm 1.5 wishlist...

I know how about putting the "little bird" choppers into normal BF2.  Replace the Cobra with the apache or the prototype commanche.  The G36 is a might bit too effective, but I like it so please dont touch it.  The M249  Remove the bre behaves nothing like the real m249.  It does not jump all over the place.  Perhaps adding a sniper rifle to replace the l96 like say the PSG-1 or the MSG 90.  A MM-1 grenade launcher would be cool...though it would be a super noob tube.  One shot kills anywhere on the body with the M95.  Pullease its a fricking 50 cal it would take a person out with a shot to the leg.  remove the berettas from the game.  They are awful horrible crappy guns.  Replace them with much more accurate glocks or H&K USP's  maybe even a .45.  9MM hand guns just dont have stopping power.  Though i love the P-90 how about a Styer Aug instead.   The M1A1 abrams fireing system needs to be improved....like a zoom.   I agree with the number one thing......take your time.   Most of us LOVE BF2,  2142 was a disappointment and I returned it within an hour of uninstalling it.  I replaced 2142 with euroforce and armored fury.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6400|6 feet under

.BAD. 28RONIN wrote:

9MM hand guns just dont have stopping power

SEAL vid on youtube wrote:

"you are not going to notice the difference when i put two rounds in your chest and one in your head."
lol
XISIX
+116|6616
patch 1.5 - get statistics working again.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6338

XISIX wrote:

patch 1.5 - get statistics working again.
lol 4 sure
DarthDamion
+1|6439|Houston, TX
I would like all the unlock weapons to be available in all the maps.
corsatam
+0|6161

DarthDamion wrote:

I would like all the unlock weapons to be available in all the maps.
yes let us use all the weapons in SF its been out long enough now ffs
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6440|somewhere other then here

.BAD. 28RONIN wrote:

mmm 1.5 wishlist...
I know how a   Perhaps adding a sniper rifle to replace the l96 like say the PSG-1 or the MSG 90.
never get rid of L96 it owns
Omega_Black
+0|6484
So like i don't know if it been mentioned in this thread i did read 1st few pages but then noticed there was 25 so didn't continue
But anyway as in the first one was mentioned about the cross-hairs been white on a black white TV TV missiles and same with the jet HUD been green, maybe have them like red like you can change the colour of ya cross-hairs in the option menu so why not have it as the cross-hairs for everything.

also with the base rapping i read sum-mot about there a losing heath thing if your close to the other guys base. My opinion is there nothing wrong in base rapping the peep that have probs with it are plane chopper whoars that cry because they have to wait 15sec before they can spawn back and wait there turn for a jet chopper and in that 15sec someone could of jumped the cue if you don't like been base rapped like that spawn somewhere else or if there ain't nowhere else join a squad where there leader is not in base if there ain't nowhere else to spawn well then don't wait around on the runway waiting for a jet its a team game go help ya team then you wouldn't get spawn rapped in the first place
Suicidal
+20|6509
Remove all the vehicles.....oh wait...
ZZZZZZZOD
+1|6155
Wishlist.... Someone may have already mentioned this, but i just didn't bother to read all the posts.... I'd like for claymores and AT mines to disappear after the person who laid them dies and their time to be revived runs out. Can't stand running around a corner and "BANG!!!", dead. And all the scroll says is "killed" cuz some talentless lame ass put a claymore down like 2 lives ago and forgot all about it. And then worse, to give him/her credit for the kill.
deadlikeme667
+5|6171|MI
yeah, claymores need to be like 1.12, destroyable. also, i like the actual crosshair for the Su-34, i think all of the jets should have a similar crosshair instead of the big circle on the F-35.
Krupp23
+2|6219
AFAIR the explosive charge on M18 claymores is a plastic explosive and cannot ignited by the "small" kinetic energy one bullet gets from its rifle.

So it's a fact of realism DICE wanted to produce. You either need an engy to disarm or a willing victim (I call the last the "oldschool way")
ToXiC|-Adin
+0|6154
Hi

i would like to make possible to host to chose if he want to block the unlock or to allow the unlock in a ranked server to sort the noob who play for point with unlock and the good player who play for skill and to put everyone on an equal footing

i hope this will be possible and the game will be perfect
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6371|Ohio
I know you can disable unlocks in bf2cc, and I didn't see anything about disabling unlocks in the roe bs.  So, it should still run ranked.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

deadlikeme667 wrote:

yeah, claymores need to be like 1.12, destroyable. also, i like the actual crosshair for the Su-34, i think all of the jets should have a similar crosshair instead of the big circle on the F-35.
Cant an engineer disable a claymore?

you can also crawl past them, i've done it.

I'd like to see a longer range on the AA missiles.
Dantestyrael
+0|6154
How bout this one: Have it so your plane dosen't just speed off into space with no control as soon as you hit the 1000 ft mark. BF1942 had stalling incorporated with the planes, shouldn't BF2 be realistic and have planes stall too?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard