Rizen_Ji
+41|6735|200m out and smiling at you.
Alright, I bet everyone's had the experience of you playing along and then you defend a flag and being the only competant one kill the guy who is raping everyone. Yes? Of course, but then said new guy prone next to the flag unloads a clip hitting nothing but air and the where said dead man was and where I am now standing and then...
*BAM*

O ya, I know it was partially my fault for being caught in the cross-fire. But honestly come on, I think you can tell that's I'm a friendly... But anyone ever get the feeling after this happening to you about 4 times IAR that you just don't wanna forgive anyone anymore? I know I do, that happened to me twice, once I killed a guy going for the base and then my teammate turned the corner and capped me, then I got 'naded once.

Partially my fault, but I still just get tired of forgiving these people and I just wanna punish them.... And if I did punish you on one of those days, sorry.

(You guys would find me in the squad Anti-Bush, as =+AB+= Rizen_Ji )
ComradeWho
+50|6695|Southern California
haha.
you know up until recently i only punished intentional.
but i play sniper mostly, and i play an assault type sniper where i'm up on the front jumpin in at flags and what have you. when i survive and do well it's a big deal to me.

when some jerk hits me with something when i'm sittin gin a cap zone waiting to cap and they're doing that stupid, newbie, "i'll just wait outside of the cap zone to see what happens while the enemy spawns repeatedly" thing.. i punish that bastard. so sometimes i punish really stupid tks now.

Last edited by ComradeWho (2006-01-26 01:49:24)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6679
I've been playing online war games since Tribes one . That's around 11 years ago . Every game I've played since then has had excellent representaion of who is who . Cept for BF2 . It took me nearly 3 weeks to be able to tell who is who due to this shitty representaion . I killed so many of my team mates who spawned right in front of me by complete and utter stupidity on my part that I was mad at myself . It was so bad I decided to go medic so if I did killa freind then I could at least revive him lol . After about 3 weeks I started to get used to things . Seriously though this needs to be fixed .
I hate the fading in and out of names . Too many times have I had to sit there and "track" a moving troop or helicopter or what ever to reveal if it is freindly or foe . I wish it was simple like other games . All of your team members have names and they are displayed constantly - enemies don't display names - DONE !
Also I would like to see the names of your troops down by the feet . There is no need to have them up top - they get in the way more oftern then not . Damn I wish I was a designer . sigh
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6845
Look seriosuly if the bastard is wasting ammo. Shoot him and tell him "In RL troops don't have the luxuary of wasting ammo." I'm getting sick a tried of wankers shooting the air and shooting thier own guys for fun. Oh and Punish whenever possible 60% of TKs are from jackasses who can'[t shoot straight.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
that might just be the best squad name ever.  if i ever see you in a server, i'll be the first one in that squad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard