kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6820|Australia

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

he was found to have an aimbot, well thats what i read on the internode forums
no that was my post and no it was not an aimbot. i know why he was reset and honestly it didnt make sense, hes a good player, and love to fly and tank.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA
just ban his IP. he's got 5000 points in 2 days? yea frickin right.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6696
What part dont you guys get that its completely plausible to get scores like that in two days if you armor whore it and play for a fair bit i can find him in certain servers nearly at anytime of a night and he just has a habit of mowing people down ive seen him in servers from DC days so i would expect him to be good (i suck as i never really tried to be good)
MB.nZ
+86|6766|New Zealand

Flyboy63 wrote:

And Im not sure if his favorite victims/enemies was reset but if they were its obvious hes padding again.
good job that his stats got reset for no reason, right?

REALLY just go fuck yourself, he never padded he was only good flying probably the best, surly the best Australian. I have to say that u really piss me off and if u would have any little proof, why he might got reseted, then why do u care so much and dont laugh about people's mistake, this is truly shameful.
The same thing counts for all those who think Rax padded / played unfair. You have no proof, all you do is to believe EA did a good job, sadly that u think EA did something fine ANYTIME, they never ever did a real good job just compare the Complain forums to the Praise Forums - so I dont think they did something hilarious this time.

Oh btw dont even reply to this, just go on thinking EA was right it in reseting some Top 20 players, they had to get wiped, they were only n00bs - sure u are way better.
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6737|Branson, MO, USA

chitlin wrote:

then look at gameslave .. cant direct link i dont think

http://www.gameslave.co.uk/bfparser.cfm
Just do like this:
http://www.gameslave.co.uk/bfparser.cfm … sahasrahla
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6824
i would love to see everybodys score get reseted by EA. everybody just starting over...
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6702|Kangarooland
CBASS, u nub, go play WoW, it is obvious u have no skills what so ever, 5k in 2 days is plausible, hell im only an infantry man and i got 1k in 3 hours the other day.  im actually suprised smiley hasnt got more than wot he has.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6688|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
alot of people are screwed when the patch comes out, especially some +plus members coz you cant c4 chuck,dolphin dive
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6736|St. Paul, MN
heh, lol, that's one sargeant you don't want to fuk wit.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6680
who cares if you guys play fair and the game right then let him cheat all he wants no point really if hes on the server or any other cheater just switch servers.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6722|Rochester, NY
A lamer is forever a lamer, remember that folks.
KillerAFET
+3|6772|Abilene, Texas

TehSeraphim wrote:

Stop fucking complaining when you have ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF HIM CHEATING.  Padder gets thrown around these forums like a drunk chick at a frat party, and I'm so sick of these bullshit posts about padders when there's no evidence.  Stop trying to dig shit up that is non existent ffs.
Yep, EA removes stats on people with no evidence of cheating for no reason all the time.  Get with the program on this planet amigo.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys

Cbass wrote:

just ban his IP. he's got 5000 points in 2 days? yea frickin right.
any 5 y/o can change his IP in less than 5 min k

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2006-01-26 15:07:19)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6705|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
looks like a statcheat/bug, look at the globals.
ninja6o4
+3|6714
To me it looks like someone I don't want to be playing against .. not a cheater though
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6736|St. Paul, MN
lmao
priceless ha ha ha!
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/Kkookie/plussmilie.jpg
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

How can he have his acount reset 2 days ago, and he got awards in october, and december?
Maj.Do
+85|6744|good old CA
its bf2s , and read all the other posts
EcLiPsE#14
+0|6814
man there are some jealous ppl around here...if my stats were wiped for any reason i would bitch and moan etc etc but i'd get over it and keep playing but at the same time try and get some points back by playing a few days of continuous hours of playing (with toilet and food breaks)...and smiley's no stat padder i can tell u that...the plus clan are CRAZY...Eversio's nuts with his C4 sometimes...once saw him get 50+ kills 8 rounds in a row in a strike server...and FLYBOY63...ur a fuckin' idiot...thank you to ozghost for pointing that out...and all u idiot's who thinks he's stats padding ur fuckin' idiots too...i play in servers with the plus clan and sometimes even smiley everyday and these guys dont statpad...they mean business...even against each other...so dont call smiley a stats padder if u have no proof...and geeze can't u ppl read previous posts before u post!!!...trust me it'll make u guys sound less of a fuckhead...some of u ppl are so hypocritical about things like these find ur OWN evidence about ppl stat padding and THEN post ur complaints WITH ur proof...like ozghost said smiley's waiting for EA to reply to him about one of the most bullshit resettings yet...in short...flyboy63 and all u fuckers that think smiley statpads and like to post bullshit on other legit players that u think statpads are all fuckin' idiots that need to think about what they say before they say it...
Jobarra
+0|6673
Hmmm... won't get into the argument over his stats being wiped, I'm just curious as to how he unlocked several SF unlocks(MG36,MP7,etc), but not the prerequisite BF2 unlocks(PKM,Jackhammer).   I'm guessing it's just a stat bug, but if not, how?
Hyper
Banned
+154|6743
lotsa ppl dying to hip thrust this guy huh?
homo.exe
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6820|Australia

EcLiPsE#14 wrote:

man there are some jealous ppl around here...if my stats were wiped for any reason i would bitch and moan etc etc but i'd get over it and keep playing but at the same time try and get some points back by playing a few days of continuous hours of playing (with toilet and food breaks)...and smiley's no stat padder i can tell u that...the plus clan are CRAZY...Eversio's nuts with his C4 sometimes...once saw him get 50+ kills 8 rounds in a row in a strike server...and FLYBOY63...ur a fuckin' idiot...thank you to ozghost for pointing that out...and all u idiot's who thinks he's stats padding ur fuckin' idiots too...i play in servers with the plus clan and sometimes even smiley everyday and these guys dont statpad...they mean business...even against each other...so dont call smiley a stats padder if u have no proof...and geeze can't u ppl read previous posts before u post!!!...trust me it'll make u guys sound less of a fuckhead...some of u ppl are so hypocritical about things like these find ur OWN evidence about ppl stat padding and THEN post ur complaints WITH ur proof...like ozghost said smiley's waiting for EA to reply to him about one of the most bullshit resettings yet...in short...flyboy63 and all u fuckers that think smiley statpads and like to post bullshit on other legit players that u think statpads are all fuckin' idiots that need to think about what they say before they say it...
eversio has been caught attempting to stat pad.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6777|Perth, Western Australia

ozghost wrote:

Flyboy63, ur a joke and an embarressment to Australians.

have u ever seen smiley in action? or perhaps he has just owned ur ass in every facet of the game?

Smiley is a bloody unreal player, thats it, no stat padding no cheating.  i've been active on the same servers alot with him in the last 3 days, so i know he gets his points legit and at a high rate.

he has had his stats reset, but EA failed to give him a reason or proof, and he is still trying to get an answer for it, Smiley being Smiley but he has taken it in his stride, refuses to let them take the fun out of the game for him, his response in other forums (if u cared to do some research instead of just assuming) has being highly mature. as smiley himself said and others in this thread, he has no learning curve to go thru with his new score.

i think i calculated from his stats that he has spent 50% of his game time in armour/air. he has unreal skills on the ground, look at his kdr for tanks 25:1, u have to b bloody good to have a kdr like that, and no he doesnt spawn camp.

Look at ur own stats m8, b4 u go critising others, u air/ medic whore.  u suck, sounds like u just have ur nose out of joint because he magnifies how bad u really are.

GhOsT
Mate, im not sure if you have ever played with smiley that I have played with, but heres the low down.

He was the WORST kind of BF2 player. In the old days he played ONLY Karkand if he could help it. He would use the grenade launcher ALL the time (Yes i know it is an old complaint, but in one match he literally bunny hops around the corner, sees me prone next to it and decides, what the hell, ill take him with me. 3 times in a match), and if he wasnt doing those two he was armour spawn camping. He would have a cry at anyone who thought to put c4 on his precious tank before it got out of the main american base (well, that ws me and a few others ).

I know that the above list does not constitute cheating, but my god if ANYONE had it coming it was him, especially seeing as he was allegedly using an aimbot.

mb.nz wrote:

he never padded he was only good flying probably the best, surly the best Australian
Sure, because there are lors of planes on Karkand and Sharqi Peninsula. The best Australian player, not as far as illegitimate points go, but as far as skill goes, is probably MaximumJon

Last edited by SharkyMcshark (2006-01-26 20:00:49)

dewy
+0|6658
I recenlty attended a lan party which Smiley also attended, I was seated next to him for the duration of the lan and I can vouch for the fact he does not cheat or pad, I was on him team and when dead watching his screen and I would have noticed if something was up, in one map he has brought in approx 120points until everyone lost inerest and went onto other games, bf2 not being such a popular game at the lan, so jealous people, please dont point accusations unless you have proff/know the person personally, Also, smiley does NOT have all those badges that the page shows, its a bug in the bf2s profiles page.
Maj.Do
+85|6744|good old CA
yeaP^   true  and bf2 is not that fun in lan, i think quake 4 or cs would be better

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard