ErikT92
+19|6448|Norway
Anyone here that know about any really nice mods that anybody plays.
I have tried Pr, Battleship and POE so dont tell me abaut em.
+1 if antbody gives me a good tip:D

POE: Germany vs. Ukraine (Many new vehicles, weapons and maps)     
Pr: This is a realistic mod for all of u that think BF2 is unrealistic and got a problem with that!
Battleship: A mod there u shall fight at maps with some small islands with some big boats with canons, think it is in the first world war. U can also us some planes, not the best graphic and u gets fast tired. (not recomended if u dont likes boats very well!)
Fateless
+36|6212|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Hey man, Allied Intent is pretty good, more on single player action, but theres a couple of servers out there. Heres a download link (below) with info about the mod as well, good luck.

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/ … iles;65894

Fateless
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6527|A dark hole....
airmaps is a very cool mod.....you can practice flying with your plane and learn how to dogfight. If you dont like it you can also stunt with a plane with turbo thats pretty cool.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6423|Ontario, Canada
POE blows, you have to run for 20 mins straight if you want to get anywhere on the maps
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
dollybarton
+1|6135
ive played a mod called WAKE AIR SHOW. which has 6 ships all sorrounding wake 3 ships are chinese and 3 usa if i remember rightly and its emense  it has all the helicopters off every map, it has loads of jets all lined up on the runways of the ships all different colours etc its a great mod if people actually play the server i think i went on a server about 5-6mnth ago no one was on so i had a little play about . but theres quite a few wake airshow servers im sure of it and very good fun.

http://games.softpedia.com/get/Maps/Bat … -Map.shtml

ive allso hunted on the net a found a link to download the mod try it out its super fun u wont be dissapointed

its 100% safe ive had it before just thought id share this incase some people dont know about it. its FREE TOO.

allso when u have installed the mod go into bf2 like normal and type in server name in the search bar ..........WAKE AIR   OR WAKE AIR SHOW and all the servers will appear happy playing ..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard