HaxyQ
+2|6157|Tromsø, Norway
My second AF question this day.

I downloaded AF from EA Links, and installed it via EA links. (Clicked Install next to the download). It installed it self, without asking for any keys. After install, i patched 1.41 again, and clicked Ready to play, next to the download. But than only bf2 started. and I could not find any AF servers.
So I red at this forum that I have to register my game. I followed a link, (http://account.ea.com/commerce/bf2bp/co … f2bpbundle) but it says i need a code.

Where do i get this code? Do I have to pay again to get it? Do I already have it? What should I do?

Thaks for answers.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

You're ready to play. AF doesn't have its own startup .exe like SF does. You just load up vanilla and look for the AF maps.
HaxyQ
+2|6157|Tromsø, Norway
What?
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6748|Long Island
just search in the browser for the AF maps, and you will be able to find and join them.
chittydog
less busy

Load regular BF2. Go to the multiplayer tab. Look for one of these three maps:
Operation Road Rage
Operation Harvest
Midnight Sun

Join the server. Now you're playing AF.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

well, you must be able to see AF servers, even without AF installed, so just try it again.
HaxyQ
+2|6157|Tromsø, Norway
Hm, I can play singleplayer, but dont find any of the AF maps online...

Last edited by HaxyQ (2007-06-13 08:32:59)

chittydog
less busy

There aren't a whole lot of servers that still play those maps. I only see maybe one or two a day. Sorry, man.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...
actually there's few good ones,the =SF= and LegionAtWar servers to name couple.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
If you have not yet done so, you also need to log into your EA account (Edit > My account in EA Link) and enter your BF2 account name in the "Download Info" tab (without prefix).
Note: You can only change it 3 times a week.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard